afghan33 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
oh producers come on what's going on here????? first you want geeta's character to seek her revenge on malini and you give her a new avataar and introduces her as this princess and now that she has entered the house she cannot stop the wedding and in today's episode princess and priya finally got married. i guess geeta's efforts went to waste! but i want to ask the producers is how is geeta going to get her family out of jail when stopping the wedding didn't work???? but how did that priest come back when raghu's men bribed him and threatened how did he have the guts to come back after being threatened like that there is something fishy going on here. what do you think? comments plz....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yea i agree.. i think prince is gonna have an extra marital affair..thts how geeta is gonna get her revenge..
rina20 thumbnail
they are not married right?? I don't miss anything right.....?
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with u TM... This geeta's character is good for nothing and the new avatar its not even suting on her!!!Wake me up when her family is back home!!!
shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
i agree
i don't know how she is going to take revenge from malini yadav and i definitely don't want to see her with Prince...