India-Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

I Feel Sorry for Runjhun

afghan33 Senior Member
afghan33
afghan33

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged
i really feel sorry for runjun of what that monster guddu shukla did to her she cant seem to forgot it at all and those 3  witch aunties made her work like a dog! i hate those three aunties and they there expressions on there faces when something happens to runjun! i hope that monster guddu shukla gets whats coming to him!!!!!!!!! guddu's two buddies look like monkeysLOL. i hope dadima helps runjhun escape  from the house....... what do you think??? comments plzzzzzzzzz........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mokshashree

tehzeeb25 IF-Rockerz
tehzeeb25
tehzeeb25

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
hey
even i feel sorry for runjhun
but plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz dont call guddu a monster i know wat eva he did to runjhun was wrong .......but wat all he did he did it in a misunderstanding which was again cuz of vishnu mama n kalsanwali mami even b4 wen he wanted to get his money bck he never did anything to her he just took his money he nevr had any thing to do wid runjhun but thoses mama n mami did  that complain    n after that runjhun made him more angry by saying all her thing he touched got impure  n burnd it ....
so basicaly he did everything in anger n misunderstandin
hopeeee he cums n saves runjhun soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

findme925Prabhkallushanak.hotOmaRamdass

Prabhkallu Goldie
Prabhkallu
Prabhkallu

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tehzeeb25

hey
even i feel sorry for runjhun
but plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz dont call guddu a monster i know wat eva he did to runjhun was wrong .......but wat all he did he did it in a misunderstanding which was again cuz of vishnu mama n kalsanwali mami even b4 wen he wanted to get his money bck he never did anything to her he just took his money he nevr had any thing to do wid runjhun but thoses mama n mami did  that complain    n after that runjhun made him more angry by saying all her thing he touched got impure  n burnd it ....
so basicaly he did everything in anger n misunderstandin
hopeeee he cums n saves runjhun soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon

Agree.. Guddu is innocent.. Poor chap, he doesnt know how to control his emotions..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shanak.hotOmaRamdass

sunheri Groupbie
sunheri
sunheri

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged

How is Guddu innocent ??? if he cant control his emotions thats his problem ...he cannot take it out on others ?? I cant believe that he and his 2 idiot friends have made Runjun's life miserable !!!

If he was smart he would have tackled Vishnu and kalsanwali !! not Runjun... its always easy to harass the weaker one ...there's no machoness in that ..............
I would have liked his character a little bit if he would have given back to Vishnu and kalsanwali ....
Runjhun..what she doesn't understand what  Mami's are trying to do ??? how can someone be so dumb? the only person who stood by her .Abhi ..she questioned him!!!!!

which guy was willing to maary her?  he stood up in front of guddu shukla...convinced his parents...even after kundli said that husband will die in a month..he was there for her.

And Amma instaed of telling Abhi's parents that she is bhagonwali ...she went and did the opposite !!!!

mokshashree

tehzeeb25 IF-Rockerz
tehzeeb25
tehzeeb25

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged

@ sunheri

i agree guddu is not completely innoccent ...i agree wat all he was wrong but he was not completely on fault cuz he dint know that d complain was made by vishnu n his wife n runjhun was forced for that ..........he was under impression that runjhun made d complain wen he did nothing to her ....so he was taking reveng frm her cuz he nevr lookd @ any gal n then one gal  cums n tell he misbehaved wid her it hurted him so he took revenge ...

Guddu may b gunda types but still he have sum principal n wat happend it hurted him ......
i agree hes sort of hartless... he dint think b4 doing anything to runjhun   he made her life miserable , he cant control his anger and all that.... but according to d current track there is  sumthing  bhind that ...........  Hope it discloses soooooooooooooooooooooooooooon ......

abhi was a good guy he  stood wid her in front of guddu n all that but wen it was d real time for him to stand wid her he told her to do d test ... he dint trust her so runjhun did d right thing by breaking d engagement ...N amma hid her bhagonwali thing cuz  ppl or mama mamis would mis use her ( which after all happend )..... 

Edited by tehzeeb25 - 10 February 2011 at 11:06am

Prabhkallushanak.hot

Prabhkallu Goldie
Prabhkallu
Prabhkallu

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunheri

How is Guddu innocent ??? if he cant control his emotions thats his problem ...he cannot take it out on others ?? I cant believe that he and his 2 idiot friends have made Runjun's life miserable !!!

If he was smart he would have tackled Vishnu and kalsanwali !! not Runjun... its always easy to harass the weaker one ...there's no machoness in that ..............
I would have liked his character a little bit if he would have given back to Vishnu and kalsanwali ....
Runjhun..what she doesn't understand what  Mami's are trying to do ??? how can someone be so dumb? the only person who stood by her .Abhi ..she questioned him!!!!!

which guy was willing to maary her?  he stood up in front of guddu shukla...convinced his parents...even after kundli said that husband will die in a month..he was there for her.

And Amma instaed of telling Abhi's parents that she is bhagonwali ...she went and did the opposite !!!!

Im sorry, actually you have a good point....
Guddu did this due to the misunderstanding..  He thought, Runjhun framed him.. without knowing that it was Vishnu and kalsanwali behind all this.
And, i agree.. Guddu is in wrong, but that the way he is.. he is an angry/rough men.. He believe what he see and hear without knowing more in-dept.. 

Maybe, innocent is not the right word for me to use..  I just wrote what i felt

shanak.hot

EcliPSe_2010 Goldie
EcliPSe_2010
EcliPSe_2010

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
I feel sorry for the treatment she is receiving from her own relatives.  Someone should help her from her own family, they should atleast have one uncle change their view concerning Runjhun.  Poor Amma, she is being sedated by that witch.  How will Amma and Runjhun be saved, actually its pretty gripping storyline...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Prabhkallushanak.hotedabella

shanak.hot Goldie
shanak.hot
shanak.hot

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
well i agree with tehzeeb and Prabhkallu
all that guddu did was because of a misunderstanding and his character is to be like that, that is Guddu Shukla's character...whatever he is doing is his character
and as tehzeeb said Guddu never even looked at any girl but when someone made that type of complaint against him how could he not do anything, although runjhun didn't make the complaint but all in all it was a misunderstanding and that is Guddu's character

Prabhkallutehzeeb25

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index