Valentine day (Page 4)

sangeeta9 Goldie
sangeeta9
sangeeta9

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kchitra77

Originally posted by sangeeta9

Originally posted by kchitra77

i think only a blanket is what is needed again Wink...no roses no fireworks on the sky.....feeling Sachi's rosy skin n creating fireworks between them is what is much needed!! Embarrassed

Day DreamingDay Dreaming 
 but in the present situation, she will scream at him or throw him out of her room.. Cry
oh iam sorry Geetu...i was imagining this only after Sachi recognizes him. Well if Sachi is still not able to recognize Shravan then probably he shud take her out in the rain, feed Pav Bhaji n hot coffee....take her to the beach n buy ice cola etc etc what they did during their first HM
before that, he has to take her to their bedroom.. there are so many incidents they have shared in that room.. that may bring her memory back..

how sweet it will be if saachi gets her memory bac on V-day.. that will be the best thing ever.. Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kchitra77ktmsAanchal15ash91

kchitra77 Goldie
kchitra77
kchitra77

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
yea Geetu thats a valid point....their room has so many memories...she already has some attraction towards that palm shape chair....the boxing bag, the water fountain, the lounge chair everything might remind her of Shravan....

oh Su yea i forgot Mussorie doesnt have a beach....probably after all the hungama is over they shud goto mumbai again for a proper HM

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeeta9Aanchal15anasuya43

sangeeta9 Goldie
sangeeta9
sangeeta9

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

^^^
Beach ??

They will have to go to Mumbai again Big smile
how about kidnapping saachi and taking her to mumbai??LOLClap

this time, pratap and dadi will help him too.. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aanchal15maris08anasuya43

ash91 IF-Rockerz
ash91
ash91

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
i hope we get to watch a nice valentine's day celebration...and if saachi regains her memory on that day itself it would be like icing on the cake...earlier today, aaj tak was showing how the jodis of tellywood are celebrating the day in their respective shows or in their real lives...i thoroughly missed SaaVan thenCry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Dips_ArhiAanchal15Ishrafan11maris08anasuya43

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index