Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Valentine day (Page 3)

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kchitra77

Its Valentine's day....(guys its just a figment of my imagination.....ofcourse it will be filmi style as a result of watching 20 yrs of indian cinema)
Shravan though dejected wants to make the V-day very special dedicating it to Sachi....in his room in the jaiswal mansion he starts putting up photos of himself with Sachi from their life from marriage till the time of the accident...reliving each n every moment....also decorates with flowers n candles...he has bought a red saree for her n a simple but elegant necklace as gift!!! He wants to bring her back home n surprise her but mamaji doesnt even allow him near their house to even a get a glimpse of Sachi....so he just sat on the bed looking at Sachi's photo n is talking to it saying how very sorry he is n ask her for forgiveness n promises to be whatever she wants him to be....

Meanwhile in Sachi's house Sachi is on a stool trying to reach something on top of her cupboard but the stool tilts n she falls down n hits her head on the edge of the bed n falls unconcious...Shreya hearing the noise rushes n sees Sachi like that n shouts for the others. Mama picks up Sachi n puts her on the bed, mami sprinkles some water on her face n others r looking at her worried. Sachi wakes up looks around ...ofcourse she is sorrounded by her family but she wonders y she is in her mayka n where is Sharavan n her inlaws.....bang her memory is back!!!! (told u no....filmi style!!) She asks mami n she explains everything that happened n its been several days she is like this....suddenly she looks at the calender n realizes its valentine's day...her first with Shravan n she desperately want to meet him. She starts crying n begs mama that she wants to be with her husband more than ever...he too grudgingly agrees to let her go...

Thats how she comes to Jaiswal mansion n was greeted with tears of happiness n hugs from everyone. She doesnt see Shravan anywhere and her heart yearns to be with him at once...understanding this Dadi sends her to Shravan's room. She opens the door n see Shravan talking to her photo....she looks at the room n is overwhelmed with joy...she calls out to him but Shravan thinking its his imagination doesnt turn around. Sachi walks towards Shravan, hugs him tightly around the neck from behind (remember he is siiting on the bed...) n kisses him on the top of his head....Shravan is startled cuz he knows this touch n sensation of belonging..it can only be his beloved Sachi!!! He turns around with wonder n euphoria of happiness in his tear stricken eyes to see the same tears of joy n love reflected in Sachi's. No words needed between them...they hug each other fiercely, Shravan starts kissing her all over her face as if to say ' i went thru hell but now i wud never ever want to be alone without u n i love u so much' .....Sachi too wants to convey her feelings n so she holds Shravan's face n plants a shy kiss on his lips....no more invitation needed for him n so he captures her lips for a deep n thorough kiss which he has not been able to do so since their marriage!!!
ofcourse to go with filmi style scenes..here the camera zooms out of focus....the door is shown as closing with sounds of kissing..hehehehe...everything else left to imagination!!!!

sorry guys if i bored u...i dont have wriring skills like Su, Maris, Anki or May but thought i would entertain u all after the sadness of the shocking news!!!

Chitra sorry I missed this post earlier...Indeed it is wonderful, and cheery imagination..

As far as am concerned anybody can write anything..
Some have innate gift and blessed talent to write beautifully;Star
some can  acquire and develop a flair for wonderful writing;Thumbs Up
Some even when they write very simple words can express their inner feelings well..Clap

coming to your post its not just only nice and filmy but very much possible given the present situation of ending this serialEmbarrassed.. ..So what u wrote  holds true and can really happen inBHPH; The CVs may also think in similar lines..Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kchitra77Aishu.Aanchal15ash91anasuya43

Cinderella100 Goldie
Cinderella100
Cinderella100

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maris08

Its Valentine's day....(guys its just a figment of my imagination.....ofcourse it will be filmi style as a result of watching 20 yrs of indian cinema)
Shravan though dejected wants to make the V-day very special dedicating it to Sachi....in his room in the jaiswal mansion he starts putting up photos of himself with Sachi from their life from marriage till the time of the accident...reliving each n every moment....also decorates with flowers n candles...he has bought a red saree for her n a simple but elegant necklace as gift!!! He wants to bring her back home n surprise her but mamaji doesnt even allow him near their house to even a get a glimpse of Sachi....so he just sat on the bed looking at Sachi's photo n is talking to it saying how very sorry he is n ask her for forgiveness n promises to be whatever she wants him to be....

Meanwhile in Sachi's house Sachi is on a stool trying to reach something on top of her cupboard but the stool tilts n she falls down n hits her head on the edge of the bed n falls unconcious...Shreya hearing the noise rushes n sees Sachi like that n shouts for the others. Mama picks up Sachi n puts her on the bed, mami sprinkles some water on her face n others r looking at her worried. Sachi wakes up looks around ...ofcourse she is sorrounded by her family but she wonders y she is in her mayka n where is Sharavan n her inlaws.....bang her memory is back!!!! (told u no....filmi style!!) She asks mami n she explains everything that happened n its been several days she is like this....suddenly she looks at the calender n realizes its valentine's day...her first with Shravan n she desperately want to meet him. She starts crying n begs mama that she wants to be with her husband more than ever...he too grudgingly agrees to let her go...

Thats how she comes to Jaiswal mansion n was greeted with tears of happiness n hugs from everyone. She doesnt see Shravan anywhere and her heart yearns to be with him at once...understanding this Dadi sends her to Shravan's room. She opens the door n see Shravan talking to her photo....she looks at the room n is overwhelmed with joy...she calls out to him but Shravan thinking its his imagination doesnt turn around. Sachi walks towards Shravan, hugs him tightly around the neck from behind (remember he is siiting on the bed...) n kisses him on the top of his head....Shravan is startled cuz he knows this touch n sensation of belonging..it can only be his beloved Sachi!!! He turns around with wonder n euphoria of happiness in his tear stricken eyes to see the same tears of joy n love reflected in Sachi's. No words needed between them...they hug each other fiercely, Shravan starts kissing her all over her face as if to say ' i went thru hell but now i wud never ever want to be alone without u n i love u so much' .....Sachi too wants to convey her feelings n so she holds Shravan's face n plants a shy kiss on his lips....no more invitation needed for him n so he captures her lips for a deep n thorough kiss which he has not been able to do so since their marriage!!!
ofcourse to go with filmi style scenes..here the camera zooms out of focus....the door is shown as closing with sounds of kissing..hehehehe...everything else left to imagination!!!!

sorry guys if i bored u...i dont have wriring skills like Su, Maris, Anki or May but thought i would entertain u all after the sadness of the shocking news!!!

Chitra sorry I missed this post earlier...Indeed it is wonderful, and cheery imagination..

As far as am concerned anybody can write anything..
Some have innate gift and blessed talent to write beautifully;Star
some can  acquire and develop a flair for wonderful writing;Thumbs Up
Some even when they write very simple words can express their inner feelings well..Clap

coming to your post its not just only nice and filmy but very much possible given the present situation of ending this serialEmbarrassed.. ..So what u wrote  holds true and can really happen inBHPH; The CVs may also think in similar lines..Big smile
Chitra I think cv's are probably going to steal your ideas & pass it of as their own

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kchitra77

Aishu. IF-Dazzler
Aishu.
Aishu.

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged

now only i saw this post.............
well dne chitra.......its too gud..........
hoping 4 mor n more cute sceans on v-day........thts only we can do.........

kchitra77

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
In the current situation what do you think should happen?

Will shravan try to put a single rose on Sachis bed or a bouquet of roses on the bedside table ?

Hope he as learned the lesson that giving expensive gifts or creating fireworks on the nightsky do not translate into real powerful love .

Edited by sunaina02 - 13 February 2011 at 7:16am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kchitra77sangeeta9ktmsAanchal15

kchitra77 Goldie
kchitra77
kchitra77

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
i think only a blanket is what is needed again Wink...no roses no fireworks on the sky.....feeling Sachi's rosy skin n creating fireworks between them is what is much needed!! Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeeta9ktmsAanchal15Ishrafan11sunaina02

sangeeta9 Goldie
sangeeta9
sangeeta9

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged

i think only a blanket is what is needed again Wink...no roses no fireworks on the sky.....feeling Sachi's rosy skin n creating fireworks between them is what is much needed!! Embarrassed

Day DreamingDay Dreaming 
 but in the present situation, she will scream at him or throw him out of her room.. Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kchitra77Ishrafan11Aanchal15

kchitra77 Goldie
kchitra77
kchitra77

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sangeeta9

Day DreamingDay Dreaming 
 but in the present situation, she will scream at him or throw him out of her room.. Cry
oh iam sorry Geetu...i was imagining this only after Sachi recognizes him. Well if Sachi is still not able to recognize Shravan then probably he shud take her out in the rain, feed Pav Bhaji n hot coffee....take her to the beach n buy ice cola etc etc what they did during their first HM

sunaina02

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
^^^
Beach ??

They will have to go to Mumbai again Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dips_Arhisangeeta9Ishrafan11

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index