CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

An Adityan Thread -- NEW DOTW ADDED PAGE 26 :D (Page 27)

NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suhaani.cid

Sr. Insp. Abhijeet is looking dashing on top of that bus...Embarrassed

suhaani.cid

so guys, am using this thread to ask u all-

Which Pose/Scene/Pic/Part of epi or case/etc etc, made u feel the following- (u have to answer all the options!)---

1. first fall for him- Stolen dynamite, the original airing

2. felt for and with him- The case of accused officer. stone throwing

3. found him his dashing best- Hai, difficult one but all cases in which he was leading in absence of ACP for instance case of tempting diamond

4. found a new side to him (as in something unexpected or never seen before etc) - Nanhi gavah, a softer Abhijeet, a caring Abhijeet. There was one more where they find the dead body of a small child, I dont remember the case

5. felt his acting was really out of the world-Senior ins Abhijeet, Abhijeet in Coma, accused officer and many more 

6. felt slightly disappointed- In AKA when he said the ghut ghut ke dialogue. Disappointed because it was not expected from him

7. felt he was not himself-In recent cases I am feeling that

8. fell for him the third time(!)- In one of recent episodes their was a coatless scene. but it wast the third I think I have lost the count

9. realised a new quality in him (as in some potential or habit or secret etc)- His ability of running on the bus

10. felt the need for improvement- Removal of coat

11. felt that you cant have enough and want more (boys and girls, up to your interpretation!!)- Again recently when he is only coming 25% of the time

12. (any other comment or observation or proper criticism u want to make)- I totally , completely love him and his acting

Big smile

Edited by nandiniraizada - 22 April 2011 at 6:36am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

LavenderCrystalBhavanabsuhani.cipamisadebasree04LadyMeringuevisrom

suhani.cipamisa IF-Sizzlerz
suhani.cipamisa
suhani.cipamisa

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
any more replies?
PurpleRiot IF-Stunnerz
PurpleRiot
PurpleRiot

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
The song is from which movie??? Lyrics were good.
PurpleRiot IF-Stunnerz
PurpleRiot
PurpleRiot

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
I will think and post reply later.
Bhavanab IF-Sizzlerz
Bhavanab
Bhavanab

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Reserved for DOTW reply !!!! Will take time to answer !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suhani.cipamisa

LadyMeringue IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMeringue
LadyMeringue

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Which Pose/Scene/Pic/Part of epi or case/etc etc, made u feel the following- (u have to answer all the options!)---

1. first fall for him- Nanhi Gavah

2. felt for and with him- Stolen Dynamite
3. found him his dashing best- 2006 era...

4. found a new side to him (as in something unexpected or never seen before etc) - his sudden change in nature... wouldn't say Nanhi gavah, since I thought that was his original nature, but later I realised he was quite the opposite...

5. felt his acting was really out of the world- that's what I feel everytime I see him

6. felt slightly disappointed- AKAKR-7... did not like the way he treated Daya (though he was pretending)

7. felt he was not himself- Recent episode...

8. fell for him the third time(!)- AC-8... whoa... he really did make me fall for him all over again...

9. realised a new quality in him (as in some potential or habit or secret etc)- He knows how to adjust himself according to the character he's given to portray (this took me a very long time to realise) Tongue

10. felt the need for improvement- In choosing a dress code

11. felt that you cant have enough and want more (boys and girls, up to your interpretation!!)- After AKAKR...

12. (any other comment or observation or proper criticism u want to make)- Just stay the way you are, and please stop the vanishing acts, and try shedding the coat very often!!! Wink Otherwise, you're perfect... Embarrassed

Big smile

Edited by Rashida13 - 22 April 2011 at 6:36am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LavenderCrystalBhavanabsuhani.cipamisadebasree04

-Twinkles- IF-Sizzlerz
-Twinkles-
-Twinkles-

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged

1. first fall for him-  Flash back - where he softly says to ACP " Sir, lagta hai ki maine bahaut kuch kho diya..." Ermmsomething it went like that - though Abhijeet has over come his postt, but at times it shows how much his lost memory is bothering him 

2. felt for and with him- during AKAKR -Disapprove the scene where he was sitting lonely with his lost expressions 

3. found him his dashing best- without the coat  Wink

4. found a new side to him (as in something unexpected or never seen before etc) - Nanhi - Gavah... never expected he would be so attached to that little girl Day Dreaming

5. felt his acting was really out of the world- as Rocky , there was a vast difference shown between Abhijeet and Rocky  ...Star  the credit goes to the actor Clap

6. felt slightly disappointed-    whenever he is forced to flirt with Tji Sleepy 

7. felt he was not himself- the old case , during Sudhaka era, when Sudhakar was framed up, Shockedit wasn't expected  

8. fell for him the third time(!)- Bheerupiya - the hospital scene  

9. realised a new quality in him (as in some potential or habit or secret etc)- the disguise scene... Tongue being Abhijeet he won't be like Abhijeet  

10. felt the need for improvement- his current wardrobe Wink

11. felt that you cant have enough and want more (boys and girls, up to your interpretation!!)- his disguise scenes - I like such transformation by Abhijeet Big smile

12. (any other comment or observation or proper criticism u want to make)-
I love the character, Sr. Insp .  Abhijeet a lot , Embarrassed his unique intellectual skills gives the character a special charm... I just hope it won't be manipulated in the name of " change "  

Edited by twinklelovesCID - 22 April 2011 at 2:36am

LavenderCrystalBhavanabsuhani.cipamisadebasree04

visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 3:03am | IP Logged

My answers in blue.

1. first fall for him- Stolen Dynamite

2. felt for and with him- Stolen Dynamite, Accused officer, Abhijeet in Danger series, Flashback, Shruti series, Sr Insp Abhijeet, Behrupiya, Adalat episode, AKA-4(when he was lying on the sofa).

3. found him his dashing best- In that photo with ACP, Daya and Freddie where he is wearing a blue shirt with black trousers and standing with hands on waist, looking at us with a piercing stern expression. That's his BEST ever look.

4. found a new side to him (as in something unexpected or never seen before etc) - Hmmm...never saw him break down as in Behrupiya then saying 'yeh haath kaanp rahe hai doctor'.Cry  It was unexpected and shocking...I never imagined Abhijeet's hands trembling. Of course what happened to Daya was unexpected as well.Cry

5. felt his acting was really out of the world- His acting is always out of the world. But yeah...I loved that drunk scene in AKA 1. I felt he was thoroughly enjoying himself.

6. felt slightly disappointed- All scenes with T.

7. felt he was not himself- Same as above

8. fell for him the third time(!)- In 'Case of the reluctant killer' (the first 2 were the 2 parts of Stolen Dynamite) Tongue

9. realised a new quality in him (as in some potential or habit or secret etc)- That he's actually a shy person, conscious about how much his every move affects his female fans Wink 

10. felt the need for improvement- It's an episode which I don't talk about. His mannerisms gave away the secret...maybe because he had lost interest in the story.

11. felt that you cant have enough and want more (boys and girls, up to your interpretation!!)- since the time the re-runs started and I joined IF...no matter how many times I see some episodes like accused officer etc, I can watch it a hundred times again without getting bored.

12. (any other comment or observation or proper criticism u want to make)- 1. Improve wardrobe in particular choice of colours. no offence meant but dark skinned people need to choose colours and shades more carefully.
2. Don't trust makeup man blindly. He made Abhijeet look like a mime artist last Friday.

Big smile

Bhavanabsuhani.cipamisadebasree04NandiniRaizadaa

Go to top