An Adityan Thread -- NEW DOTW ADDED PAGE 26 :D - Page 11

Posted: 13 years ago
AGAIN WATCHING AMNESIA PATIENT..... am falling and falling and falling for him....
Madness of an Adi-Abhi fan--

'I love him. He is so cute. I wish he was not married!'

I laughed wen this person said this (she is not on IF so none of u will recognize her. She is so obsessively crazy, that I feel she is more crazy about Abhijeet than Aditya. I told her that. So she in all her naivety said she will go to cid set and ask bp singh to make her a character married to Abhijeet....

πŸ˜†

Sadly, Adi-Abhi lost one of his most ardent fans to some chocolate boy hero..... (thank godπŸ˜‰)
I remember another person here having said the same thing.,..someone on IF was hearbroken to hear that he is married. Who is it???? 😈
Originally posted by visrom

I remember another person here having said the same thing.,..someone on IF was hearbroken to hear that he is married. Who is it???? 😈

really??? never heard thatπŸ˜† yeah someone in some thread suddenly... hmm thode thode vague memories aa rahe hain!πŸ˜† ya who is it???πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†
Was it Deep-Baner (sorry if I am wrong)....

Was it Deep-Baner (sorry if I am wrong)....

or Saadrita?? or rashida??  (sowiee if wrong!)
Edited by suhaani.cid - 13 years ago
Why to go till there !!! I know I'll sound weird but yes I was heartbroken when I heard he was married !!! I had so madly fallen for him !!! I was like " I loved srk and he is married. & now I like him so much and even he is !!!! Can't do anything every time I see him onscreen my love for him grows stronger and stronger !!!!!
Originally posted by Bhavanab

Why to go till there !!! I know I'll sound weird but yes I was heartbroken when I heard he was married !!! I had so madly fallen for him !!! I was like " I loved srk and he is married. & now I like him so much and even he is !!!! Can't do anything every time I see him onscreen my love for him grows stronger and stronger !!!!!
🀣
I never looked at 'them' with that view, you know.πŸ˜‰ Their marital status makes no difference to me. Why should it?
Know it's not about marital status !!! I love him whether he's married or not !! But you know this early crush or craze was there !! I had a similar crush on arun govil sir and sourav ganguly !! It's just that something I had !!! I mean I saw this guy who made me pull myself to the show & still does !! When I saw him first he was that young slim and serious handsome guy !!! I found his nature similar to mine !!! I've had a crush ok the character Abhijeet !! Abhijeet will always matter a little more than adi sir for me !! At one point when I initially got to know that Abhi sir is Adi sir in reality I was fir a second unable to differentiate between the actor and character don't know why and when I got to know he was married I was shocked to know !!! Now the scenario has changed !! At that time the character Abhijeet was so established in my mind that I took time to differentiate between adi and abhi !!! But now it has changed !!! I still can't take abhi sir flirting and all !!! But what adi sir is in his life doesn't make me react in that way

🀣
I never looked at 'them' with that view, you know.πŸ˜‰ Their marital status makes no difference to me. Why should it?
I prefer to think like Meera on the suject, Edited by nandiniraizada - 13 years ago