CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

An Adityan Thread -- NEW DOTW ADDED PAGE 26 :D (Page 11)

NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=nandiniraizada]

Well Suhani, I will call you Suhani. First of all I am sorry for not reading the thread fully. And thank you for pointing that out to me.

Now first of all add me to the ardent fans list along with Bhav, Shag and Vis. Visrom knows how crazy I am.

You mentioned my name in the context of Aditya Srivastav, well the only reason I don't want to meet him is that I may make a fool of myself. I will become tongue tied. I won't be able to utter a word. I am otherwise quiet a confidant person, but Abhijit makes me feel and behave uncharacteristically

Now about Aditya Srivastav

What can I say about him? My father introduced me to CID when I was 8 years old. I was 10 when I saw stolen dynamite; I developed high regards for him since then.

My father who was a real life cop himself really liked to see the police investigations and he imbibed in me the high regard for the honest way in which Abhijit was shown and portrayed. He was the shining star for me, He was personification of the values in which my Father believed.

Later on due to some circumstances in my life I lost touch with CID.I started watching it after a huge gap. I was a grown up girl by then, Already a doctor.

It happened just like that, one fine day I came home early. Switched on the TV and saw those eyes staring at me .The eyes which were embedded in my memory. It was a rerun of Revenge of the criminal. I suddenly felt a connect with CID again. As if those years had never been. I was hooked before I knew it. I suddenly found a internet shy person like me surfing the net for more information. It became like an obsession, I searched YouTube and saw all the episodes that I could.

I didn't understand why I was getting the emotional feelings on seeing him. It was as if I had seen a long lost friend. I never realized I had missed him this mush

Because of my upbringing in the police atmosphere and due to my father's values I have a high regard for the police and the paramilitary forces. This regard has increased since 2008 terror attacks on Mumbai.

I know the difficult circumstances in which the police force functions.

Thus his being in the police force adds to the charm he has for me.

Aditya Shrivastav is not just another actor for me. He is the epitome of Honesty, integrity and justice.  The good looks are just an added advantage.

CID to me is not just another show again it is a continuation of my Father's value system

Hence I was so teary, weepy during AKATKR.I don't want him to be negative. I adore him, but I can't see him as a negative person. He is a symbol of all that is positive in life

Ok Now about IF

Well I only use internet for professional reasons. I stumbled across IF unexpectedly

I will tell you how.

I wanted to watch an episode Dr O's hidden treasure. Link was available on IF(Didn't know anything about it then). It refused to download without becoming a member. So to download it a member I became. Then I started searching other episodes and found some topics opened by Prabha. I liked them and started reading them. One of the first threads that I found was Cid case list. Then there was one story on Ahat –CID crossover written by I think Visrom I am not sure, So slowly I became a full-fledged member without realizing it.

Forum Members who made a diffrence

Prabha- Though when I joined she had almost left. But she was instrumental in inseparably joining me to IF. I read many of her threads and missed some. I found her discussion very informative; I wish she was still here.

Visrom- Its funny. We now have a very friendly and healthy relationship, but it started with a tiff. A stupid and crazy one but a tiff nevertheless. Actually the tiff was all on my side, she was perfectly normal and right.

Later we resolved the misunderstanding and that too on her initiation. I am glad for it. Though I had read a few of Visrom's stories earlier, I had never related the story to the story writer. She is a gem. Though I keep on troubling her when I get upset over a post, she has always been patient.

Bhavna- Well in the earlier days I found her a bit dominating, but I was so wrong. She is nothing of the sort. Another crazy Abhijit fan and such a nice person. I am sad that we don't see much of her these days.

Shagnika- She is sweet girl but again not much seen. I miss her.

Chinnu- She makes lovly siggies and was good enough to gift me one

Rashida- She was the first one to make me comfortable on the forum

Deepika- I didn't realize when we became friends. We shared the same kind of views. Her English needs a special mention

Saadrita- Well she is the sweetest member of the forum. She does not mind speaking her mind and calls a spade a spade.

Suhani- Well I didn't know her till recently. I read a story of hers and liked it. And it started from there. She opens some nice threads.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

away_from_TVShagnikadeepikabanerjeeDemonStarBhavanabsuhani.cipamisavisrom

BeastInCarnage IF-Rockerz
BeastInCarnage
BeastInCarnage

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
I wouldn't talk about any male officers as I am Male. But I really didn't find any female cop in CID who had that impact. Still waiting for a Sharp Sparkling one.
suhani.cipamisa IF-Sizzlerz
suhani.cipamisa
suhani.cipamisa

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CID_HD

I wouldn't talk about any male officers as I am Male. But I really didn't find any female cop in CID who had that impact. Still waiting for a Sharp Sparkling one.

so far asha is d best!!
debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Hey Suhani Di,  great thread! I loved your post about our Adi Sir, and his various avatarsClap Sorry to other people whose posts I have not been able to read, will read soon, I'm busy now. But great postsClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suhani.cipamisa

Shagnika IF-Rockerz
Shagnika
Shagnika

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Lovely post Nandini (di)... Tongue Thank u for sending the link via pm.. !! Its so very touching and well written!!   Hug I have been so less avaiable here due to personal reasons.. But from today evening I hoep to be a little more regular... Guests who were there sice last few months are leaving today.and i will get much more time and will also require something to prevent me from missing them too much... What better thn IF !! I am sorry to all those whom i have hurt by not visiting the forum in the meantime.. I am sure i have missed loads of important and worth noticing posts and stories an ither activities here... And i am sorry if i have unintentionally ignored some pms... But now.. When i willbe back.. I am sure to make no more mistakes!

What better way to retrn than using this super good thred itself!!

Aditya Srivastav, the man who has everythng in him to make me fall in love with him... To make respect him... In his career of arnd 15 years, he has brought smile to so many of our faces and has made us respect him every moment... I am proud to say that i am a fan of his..!!! A BIG fan!! Its not looks that made me his fan... Its his nature and personality that i am here to appreciate!! Looks come much later when love and rrspect is concerned!! He is a gem indeed... His worth cannot be guessed by commercial minded people...!! We love him unconditionally... And i hope he knows it....    Embarrassed

And right next to him.. Comes Daya sir who has had a special space in my life too.... The actor is indeed someone whom i respect loads!! And i am proud to be a fan of his too!! But the charcter Daya... For me he is the my best frnd... Someone on whom i can put all my trust... Someine who has taught me whats friendship..... Thanks to FW for giving me two of my idols... And above all, for giving me CID on every fri and sat... I am happy to be part of the World during the CID era...     Big smile

I have already said a lot about me and IF....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cidrulessuhani.cipamisaNandiniRaizadaa

Bhavanab IF-Sizzlerz
Bhavanab
Bhavanab

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
A very sweet post Nandini !! Me & dominating ?? LOL I'm rather happy to hear something else apart from she's sweet !! Chalo kisi ne toh initially kuch aur socha !!! Umm yeah now I'm happy you realised I'm not of that sort !! When you came in it was the time when we had many people intruding and posting unnecessary things so yeah I used to be a bit dominant I guess !!!

Shagnika sweet post re !! & as you said we twinnies rock !!! No one can miss me on IF because another me is back to bro g active here !!!

Coming to Adi sir !!! Well no matter how much I tell about this man words will fall short !!! He was the reason I started watching CID & that's what I proudly told him too !!! I still remember with no other show coming on television Im forced by my brother to watch an episode he had downloaded !! And my first glance falls on this lean darn complexion man with a certain shine in his eyes !!! He was being accused of taking a bribe and was being scolded for that !!! He had this certain mystery to him !! Some kind of charm !!! Something don't know what attracted me towards him !!! I was rather an introvert and a silent person so was he !!! Maybe this similarity is what made me dot through the whole episode of Accused Officer !! The episode was over I was glued to CID !!! I started watching daily only to see more of him !! Know him !!! Why is he like this ??? What's this past they were talking off and many more questions brought me to IF !!! Adi die is simply excellence personified !!! An unconventionally handsome and a charm !!!! He has this aura around him that just by his presence or just by seeing him on screen it feels as if it's someone very near and special !!! His glittering eyes,the lively refreshing smile,the anger,the seriousness,the lovely tone and voice and above all the humbleness and simplicity forces me fall in love with this man every single time and all over again as I see him on screen !!! He pulls me to my tv set every Friday - Saturday 10 PM !!! I can never avoid this man purposely !!! My super hero super cop Abhijeet & the awsomest actor ever Adi sir are an indispensible part of me !!!
I proud to be your fan sir !!!

And yeah everyone I know I'm not active !! But I'll be there always as a silent member maybe reading the posts via cell !! Reading your stories,poems !! Blushing on seeing Adi sir related posts !! But missing all of you !!! I'll be here till tomorrow to post the poetry contest results !!! Hoping that IF gets better and better !!! Love you all !!! God bless & all the best !!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cidrulessuhani.cipamisaNandiniRaizadaa

BeastInCarnage IF-Rockerz
BeastInCarnage
BeastInCarnage

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suhaani.cid

Originally posted by CID_HD

so far asha is d best!!
Yes Asha is the best .. till now. But I never think her that way. She was someone with different approach.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suhani.cipamisa

suhani.cipamisa IF-Sizzlerz
suhani.cipamisa
suhani.cipamisa

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
ADITYA SIR, Tussi Great Ho..... Here am going to explore your character Abhijeet even further in terms of work and relationships with other characters....  but before I begin, let me tell u this- whatever scene I watch whatever case I watch, my eyes always search for u and then others.... Let me thus begin.... 
 From this post onwards am going to discuss each and every character and Abhijeet's relationship.....

Edited by suhaani.cid - 15 February 2011 at 3:06pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cidrulesNandiniRaizadaa

Go to top