Page 2 Page 34

suhani.cipamisa

IF-Rockerz

suhani.cipamisa

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
suhaani.cid

(MY 1 1/2 YRS WITH ABHI)

Year 2009, 15th August, Sunday, 12pm.

TV switched on, remote surfing through the channels.

Stopped at a channel Sony Tv 

Some repeat of some show.

A man in brown-white shirt dramatically entered a stage. Some men and a woman pointing guns. An identical figure pointing a gun at another man standing on the stage.

Status--Attention grabbed, mouth gaping open, hand holding remote. Eyes on Him.

Name of the show -- CID

Episode -- Repeat of Behrupia

Flashback introduction-- I joined the Indian Forums on 12th April, 2009 to see something about some remote serial as well as an article. I was a silent member and I didnt feel like participating in any discussion. So I just stayed put shut.

Forward to August 2009

I was stunned at this man. When I was growing up I was vaguely aware about CID and CID SB, and did watch 1-2 2007 CID cases as well as irregular dosages of CID SB. But he never caught my attention then. (Probably I was a bit unaware about qualities like acting).

The first thing I did was typing CID in IF search section. In came the forums. I explored all the pages from page one. It was a big diversion for me because of a personal loss (death of pet) the previous month. Days passed as I waited for 21st to see that man and learn his name. Days passed as I got more and more into the forums. I was shy, wanting to participate yet holding back.

My journey hence started with CID. It became an eye opener for me in many respects-

1. I became more fond of detective stories, mystery genres and crime solving. 

2. It influenced certain final decisions I made in my life. 

3. Deep inside I had lots of realisations. For instance, the great CID re-run  marathon of winter'09-10 opened my eyes to what the Indian Television was in the 90's, reminding me of the pride I held in growing up in the 90's.

I made my first move in IF with shy introduction (28th December 2009) to myself which no one responded to. I was a little disheartened. But I slowly got integrated into the forums. The next step was the creation of my character Suhaani. I re-started the story writing trend, last left around 2008. My first story The Mysterious Spy (sometime in early 2010) brought mixed feelings and reviews. It brought me my first online friend Visrom, it brought me foes, and my character, my posts and stories and polls became famous as Drilabh's creations and trademarked, copywrited features.

IF helped me know darlings like the Twins Shagz and Bhavz, and it slowly brought me friends like Chinnu, Sneha, Sunny, Bhinder, Zerry, Abhijeetdaya, Devashri, Priya, Demonstar, Jia, Mkal, Ramya, Shreela, Debayon, Somu etc (Those who have left or are absent, please come back and make the forums lively again!) 

I had one major crisis on IF. (Throughout Vizzy supported me- Thanks darling!) It was a rocky incident. Then things smoothened out and I left India. By the time I left, IF was as its peak of discussions, lively threads, stories (too good ones), re-runs collections, fights, friendly banters, character groups etc. In August to December period I became absent, very seldom coming online.

Then one fine day I came back to see a changed, slow-moving, silent forums, devoid of many familiar names. Yet another era gone since the first page of 2005 of the forums. It was comforting however that Three importantly Close Friends were still regular... (Love u "trio"!)

Anyway. Now to the man who made me fall for Him. Senior Inspector Abhijeet, CID. Aditya Srivastava (or Srivastav?). It was because of him lots of things happened in my life. It was because of him my creativity came back. It was because of him I began to notice things I took for granted. It was because of him my patriotism zeal increased (1 of the factors). It was Mr. Aditya Srivastava aka Abhijeet. I listened to his Hindi more than other actors. I fell and fell and re-fell for him. I watch repeats and old videos chiefly because of him. He made me notice and realise.

He taught me lots of things no one will understand. Because of him am still in the forums.... Otherwise I wud have left long ago... I stopped watching current episodes of CID but only if others praise a scene or case do I watch on youtube. I still hang on to Bento's collection and Youtube for CID Old Cases. 

I love u Abhijeet. I love u Adi sir. I love u CID. I love you IF.

CONTINUED ON PAGE 2

Edited by suhaani.cid - 21 April 2011 at 7:27pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

cidrulesblahblahshin_saDemonStarBhavanab-Gitanjali-shreelaPrincess13.sunnyp1414SaadritamallikaBaluRashida15anonymous7Aditi_97maggi.masalaShagnikavisrom-Twinkles-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "An Adityan Thread -- NEW DOTW ADDED PAGE 26 :D" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
HayeeeeDay Dreaming....I am a bit busy, will write a few lines of my own soon. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suhani.cipamisa

suhani.cipamisa

IF-Rockerz

suhani.cipamisa

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
BlushingDay Dreamingmore to come from me....EmbarrassedHeart

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged

And pls correct it.....it's 1 1/2 years since 2009 August.

DemonStar

Coolbie

DemonStar

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Beautifully written, suhaani. Really great to read your experience! Clap Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suhani.cipamisavisrom

suhani.cipamisa

IF-Rockerz

suhani.cipamisa

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

actually.....

woke up at 5.40 am.... he came yet 1000th tym to my dream, in my grandparents's house, in a smart army uniform, in a role of a savior of the family...... (all in one)

Edited by suhaani.cid - 09 February 2011 at 11:25pm

cid_duo

IF-Dazzler

cid_duo

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
hello di.....
its nice 2 know ur experience.......
congrats 2 u achieve such friends alike as u mentioned.......
SmileSmileSmile
Smile

suhani.cipamisa

-Twinkles-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Twinkles-

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
hmmm........ Wonderful experience  Day Dreaming  

congratulations of completing 1 1/2 years on CID forum Big smile

suhani.cipamisa