Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Bee's Discoveries in SNS - 1. Spices and Salt

br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Hi all,

I was getting bored writing my manuscript and wrote the following on yesterday's precap. this being a exploratory area, I welcome more contributors. Based on the availability funds (your reviews) and manpower and  the series will be continued. Following is the first one in the series. The series title "Original Thoughts"  was suggested by Diya.

--Bee

The Mistress of Spices - A Conclusive Evidence

This article presents the conditions and experiments that lead to the conclusive evidence to the existence of mistress of spices. 

When Gopi left Modi Mansion (MM), the Modis did not anticipate the most important of the consequences of her absence. The spices are now angry at them and are on strike because they are missing their mistress. However much they try, they cant get them to cooperate. Even Mani, who was their second in command to Gopi could not get them to behave. (Though, there is no record of Mani trying. This could be because Mani was mourning the loss of her friend and commander Gopi.) The one that hit the Modis hardest is that salt also decided to join the spices. This should not come as a surprise because the association of loyalty with salt is a well-established fact. Kokila Modi, who is the resident investigator of all things going wrong in MM, had devised a set of measures to predict and explain the anamalous behaviour of spices and salt in MM. Her initial assumption was the aversion of spices to Rashi, who had recently taken over cooking. She was in for a surprise after carefully measuring the taste over several meals. She finally found a correlation. The spices were most angry with her son and brightest jewel of MM, Aham. With a sad heart, she presented these findings to the rest of the Modis.

Even as these happened, the spices and salt at the Shah household were overjoyed at the arrival of their mistress and the Shahs found that the taste of their meals had increased exponentially. The Shah spices were so happy that they had convinced all their counterparts in Coal Mansion (CM) to celebrate and the meals made in the entire complex were exemplory. When this news reached the Modis through the secure communication channel between Urmila and Rashi, the strong correlation between spices and salt and Gopi were established without doubt among the Modis. Now it is concluded that Mrs. Gopi Modi is undoubted Mistress of Spices.

This result brings in more questions like:  Will there be a competition of spices between MM and CM? What will be be the strategy of either of the mansions? Will the personal choice of the mistress affect the results of the competition? The most important question that stands out is what will be role of Aham Modi in this competition of spices. Under what conditions he will give in to taste and are they sufficient for him to bring back the mistress to MM kitchen? These questions will be addressed in consequent articles.

Edited by br2499 - 10 February 2011 at 7:00am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidpchoti_raniupasana.diyasam1903angelic8219Shell16saomomRafeal.suk19-tellyaddict-

choti_rani Goldie
choti_rani
choti_rani

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
ROFL Bee!! 
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

I loved it. Gopi is most definately the mistress of spices. Clap Great analysis. Keep them coming. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

br2499upasana.diyasaomom-tellyaddict-Rafeal.

upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Bee... you have put Ahem to Shame.... and our Gopi as Ash.... i like that...

CR TV has lot to do to catch up with the freelance article writer of "Thoughts of Millenia"  ie Bee

indeed, spices only listen to those who listen to them.... and since Rashi has no respect for spices, so spices don't respect Rashi either...

They would have calmed down a bit if it was second in command Mani, but then... spices had their own agenda... they had to put Ahem in his place... So they basically conspired to get Rashi to cook today...

way to go spices... starve Ahem till he understands that something is not right in the house without thier mistress

As per CM and MM spices going on war is considered, i believe they will go with whatever their Mistress wants... and will torture those who torture their mistress, but without coming under the radar of their mistress...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidpchoti_ranibr2499sam1903saomom-tellyaddict-Rafeal.

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
bee the Scientist is Back.....

i was like this while reading and then comes the line "brightest jewel of MM" and then

u are just the best,,,,

choti_ranibr2499upasana.diyaRafeal.suk19

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by upasana.diya

Bee... you have put Ahem to Shame.... and our Gopi as Ash.... i like that...

CR TV has lot to do to catch up with the freelance article writer of "Thoughts of Millenia"  ie Bee

indeed, spices only listen to those who listen to them.... and since Rashi has no respect for spices, so spices don't respect Rashi either...

They would have calmed down a bit if it was second in command Mani, but then... spices had their own agenda... they had to put Ahem in his place... So they basically conspired to get Rashi to cook today...

way to go spices... starve Ahem till he understands that something is not right in the house without thier mistress

As per CM and MM spices going on war is considered, i believe they will go with whatever their Mistress wants... and will torture those who torture their mistress, but without coming under the radar of their mistress...

@bold...so can we expect  Aham all tortured by spices.....
aayeha maja

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

br2499upasana.diya

br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Thanks Eesha, Diya and Sadhli. Diya and I are looking for better title for the series? Any suggestions? Credits  will be given to the selected title.

choti_raniupasana.diya-tellyaddict-Rafeal.suk19

upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by br2499

Thanks Eesha, Diya and Sadhli. Diya and I are looking for better title for the series? Any suggestions? Credits  will be given to the selected title.

Bee
"originals of the Millenia" - As in thoughts that are one of a kind
"Logical Interpretations"
"Illogically Logical"

br2499suk19

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
bee the Scientist is Back.....

i was like this while reading and then comes the line "brightest jewel of MM" and then

u are just the best,,,,

Bee's Axiom for set theory...ROFL

br2499suk19

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index