Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Well Mayank is right she cannot spend rest of her life alone!
Nice Part yar
-Khushi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice update ridi..
waiting fr next part...
priya_27_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ridiii phir se rok di😡 tum kabhi nahi sudersakthi

jaldi update next part😈
sariska_mnarti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update

Loved it

Cont soon
nerdndproud thumbnail
hello frnds...finally I'm back🤗...my xam is over and i'm able to write again...i'm sorry to make u wait...now enjoy this update and plz forgive me for the mistakes...actually i had not been writting for a long time that's why i faced some difficulties  so this update became short...sorry...next time i'll try to give a longer one...

Chapter Sixteen

After office hour Mayank and Nupur left the office together and went their favorite coffee shop. They ordered coffee for them. But they both were silent. They couldn't find words to talk. Actually lots of thought were going through in their minds and they didn't know how to start. But they had to start after all it's about their life….so they started…

Mayank: Nupur I know that we both know why we are here today….I don't think we need any introduction…. So what do you think?

Nupur knew that what he was asking about….and she also knew that this was the thing which they couldn't ignore. So Nupur decided to say the real feelings what she felt….

Nupur: Mayank….you're my friend….actually its better to say you're my best friend...after so many years I find some one whom I can call my friend….with whom I can share my happiness and sadness…but its true that I never see you in other way…for me you are always my friend who brings life in my life again… and about this proposal actually I don't know….having witnessed my parents' married life I'm scared of this bond…I don't have any faith in this bond anymore….but one thing I know very well that I can't effort to loose you….I just can't…

Nupur was telling this in very calm voice……actually right now she couldn't understand anything. It was true that she didn't have any faith in this marriage bond but she also knew that she couldn't spend her whole life without any companion….she knew how painful it was of being alone…..she didn't want to go back to that dark life anymore….along with that for the first time in her life she saw some happiness, some expectation in her mother's eyes and she didn't want to make her sad again…on one side she was scared of getting married and on other side she was scared of being alone again……moreover she was in dilemma …

Mayank could understand Nupur's dilemma. He didn't know how but he could understand Nupur's unsaid words from the very first time when they talked first….

Mayank: Nupur I can understand what you feel……. right now I can't say that I love you…because I don't know what exactly love means….I care for you….I can't see you in pain….your one smile give me so much relief and I don't want you alone again….I just want to be with you every time…and yes I also can't effort to loose you…so I decide that….

Nupur: wait Mayank…I have something to say before you take any decision…

Mayank: okay…

Nupur: Mayank I spent a long time of my life alone…during this time I was leading a dark life….I was an alcoholic and a smoker…my every night ended with bear and cigarette …I became rude and harsh…I have forgotten how to behave with some one…I have just forgotten how to carry on a relationship… …I know that I'm not a girl with whom a guy want to get married….I don't want to be a reason for any problem in your life and I don't want you to regret in your life….I just want you to get the best because you deserve the best…and if your life will destroy because of me then I can't able to forgive myself…

Mayank: Nupur….what do you think I didn't know these. ….I know what you were and what you are. Trust me I don't have any problem….because I know how to handle you Ms. Nupur Roy. And remember one thing you're not what you seem to be. You're better than that….

Nupur: Are you sure Mayank that you won't regret?

Mayank: with you….there is no chance.

Nupur: okay.then I have no problem with this marriage.

Mayank: really….so you're ready to be Mrs. Mayank Basu.

Nupur: Ya…If you have no problem to bear me for whole life then I have no problem to be Mrs. Mayank Basu.

Mayank: okay…then today I'll tell Maa that I'm ready for this marriage.

Nupur: so am I..

After having this serious discussion they both became silent for some moment. Actually they were thinking about their discussion and their future life….suddenly Mayank realized that they were silent and the circumstances was so serious. So he decided to make everything normal again.

Mayank: hum itne chup chap kyun hey…koyi mar gaya kya.

Nupur: nehi.par koyi marne wala hey.

Mayank: wo toh hey……bechara me…

Nupur: Mayank…

Mayank: Nupur apne hone wala pati ko nam se bulate ho…..that's very bad.

Nupur: assa…toh kya kehke bulau….suniye ji…

Mayank and Nupur both wwere thinking how it sounds if Nupur called him 'suniye ji'…. While they were imagining this they couldn't control their laughter.

It didn't seem that they loved each other like the way a boy loved a girl. But they trusted each other….they respected each other…and the more important thing was they could understand each other very well…they called it 'friendship'….but they were more than friend…they shared something beyond friendship….it didn't have any name…but who would know that may be some day it would be the most beautiful relationship in this world…

Mayank and Nupur both informed their parents that they were ready for this marriage. Their parents happiness was no bound…Charulata was happy that finally her daughter was going to get a companion. Actually in side of her heart she was scared. She knew that her married life had a great effect in her daughter's life. She could see hollowness in her daughter's eyes. She knew that Mayank and Nupur didn't love each other in that way. But she could feel that they would be the happiest couple in this world…because they could understand each other which was so much important…to have a successful married life it was important to understand your partner….and about love…she knew that whenever Nupur felt the feelings to be loved she could love……because in Nupur's life she never felt to be loved…no one never showed her what was love…it didn't mean that Charulata and Arvind didn't love her….they loved her so much…but they were so busy in their own problem that they couldn't able to show her how much they loved her…and Charulata knew that Mayank was the person who could show Nupur what was love and how it felt to be loved….Charulata had so much believe in her this belief …

The parents started the marriage preparation….and Mayank and Nupur…they were trying to figure out what was happening around them….but it didn't mean that their relation was changed….they were normal…they talked with each other in very normal way……there was no awkwardness in their relationship……but inside in their heart something was changing….

love
ridi

Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
res
*Edited*

it was clear and understanding conversation btw them, Nupur didnt want to hide anything from him and this is the beauty of their relation, Happy they are ready for marriage, bt this time want some Romance Ridi Madam. ab ye mt kehna how can i write Romance..😳

Edited by -moona- - 12 years ago
sreelu.januable thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
res
*EDITED*

wow di...
cute update di...
the understanding is really gud...
plz cont soon...
love u...❤️
Edited by sreelu.januable - 12 years ago
nerdndproud thumbnail

Originally posted by: -moona-

res

*Edited*

it was clear and understanding conversation btw them, Nupur didnt want to hide anything from him and this is the beauty of their relation, Happy they are ready for marriage, bt this time want some Romance Ridi Madam. ab ye mt kehna how can i write Romance..😳

ji madam ji..jaisa ap kahe...iss baar main definately try karungi...aur app hein na humain sikhane ke liye...😉😆
Edited by ridi_onasis - 12 years ago
nerdndproud thumbnail

thnx dear...😛
drmaha thumbnail
atlast u back...🤗 welcome dear...🤗
hows ur exams going on...???

now coming to the update...
it was amazing...
finaly both r getting ready for the marriage...
amazing...

pls. cont soon...
ab tu banta haina yar...🤗