Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

   
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Techie gadgets and supernatural IndPg1 UpdPg24 (Page 4)

amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Short Story contest runner up
Joined: 08 March 2007
Posts: 14027

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritz93

Misinterpretation 3: Piashree to Piyali
For those who don't know - A Memory Charm is a spell used to erase some or all memories from an individual's mind (from Harry Potter). And Memory Alteration is a Vampire power to change memories (from TVD)

P.S. Earlier I was thinking that name conversion was a short term memory loss but realised later that this is more than that. It was long term memory loss which can only be achieved by memory charms or memory alteration.
I will be coming back with an explanation around Shaurya Chauhan to Shaurya Khanna
 
 
oooooooooh!!! now I get it....memory charms...the oldest trick ever!!!!!!!!!!! *smacks forehead*
 
thank you soooooooo much for explaining!!!!!!!EmbarrassedStarClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritzie

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Joined: 17 December 2010
Posts: 7980

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amail1601

 
Oooooooooooooooooooh!!!!!!! Well, I think I am used to Abhiya's ups and downs too by now. And one day even the audience will be immune to it. Brilliant!!!!!Star
 
 
Thank you for the wonderful explanation Ritz...dimaag ki batti jal gayi. Tongue
 
 

Yes audience will be immune to it very soon otherwise EK will have to use super duper memory alterations with the audience. The only problem is that the memory charms have their limitations of remote access. Thus, EK is stuck with depending on audience's immunity. 

Ah I am so glad that you are part of this class. *phew*

I am glad I was able to jalaofy your dimaag ki batti again. **bows with modesty** 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Joined: 17 December 2010
Posts: 7980

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery

omg!! Pls continue ROFL
I'm feeling enlightened already ROFLROFL

Great. You are most welcome to the class. We will be having another session soon. I am a very liberal teacher. You can ask sillintelligent questions in this class and there are no assignments yet. And you can rofl in this class if that helps in concentrating more.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--_dkmystery_

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Joined: 17 December 2010
Posts: 7980

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amail1601


 
oooooooooh!!! now I get it....memory charms...the oldest trick ever!!!!!!!!!!! *smacks forehead*
 
thank you soooooooo much for explaining!!!!!!!EmbarrassedStarClap

This is the reason I called PKYEK team super-duper intelligent. They can use everything possible to have a blooper. I hope the audience will understand it soon *sighs*
amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Short Story contest runner up
Joined: 08 March 2007
Posts: 14027

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritz93

Originally posted by amail1601

 
Oooooooooooooooooooh!!!!!!! Well, I think I am used to Abhiya's ups and downs too by now. And one day even the audience will be immune to it. Brilliant!!!!!Star
 
 
Thank you for the wonderful explanation Ritz...dimaag ki batti jal gayi. Tongue
 
 

Yes audience will be immune to it very soon otherwise EK will have to use super duper memory alterations with the audience. The only problem is that the memory charms have their limitations of remote access. Thus, EK is stuck with depending on audience's immunity. 

Ah I am so glad that you are part of this class. *phew*

I am glad I was able to jalaofy your dimaag ki batti again. **bows with modesty** 
 
 
Yeah....can understand her problems....poor CVS....kitni problems hain unki life mein. *sighs*
 
I am so glad to be a part of your class yaar...you're a great teacher. Here's a ROFL original waala for you. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritzie

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Joined: 13 January 2008
Posts: 28591

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritz93

Originally posted by dkmystery

omg!! Pls continue ROFL
I'm feeling enlightened already ROFLROFL

Great. You are most welcome to the class. We will be having another session soon. I am a very liberal teacher. You can ask sillintelligent questions in this class and there are no assignments yet. And you can rofl in this class if that helps in concentrating more.

Thank you mam Embarrassed
and just like there are no assignments, I hope there are no punishments as well? LOL
oh n yes, ROFL does help a lot ROFL atleast my part of the floor is spotlessly clean, I hope other students follow suit ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--Ritzie

amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Short Story contest runner up
Joined: 08 March 2007
Posts: 14027

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritz93

Originally posted by amail1601


 
oooooooooh!!! now I get it....memory charms...the oldest trick ever!!!!!!!!!!! *smacks forehead*
 
thank you soooooooo much for explaining!!!!!!!EmbarrassedStarClap

This is the reason I called PKYEK team super-duper intelligent. They can use everything possible to have a blooper. I hope the audience will understand it soon *sighs*
 
 
ClapClapClapClapClap
 
oh sure they will...you are there na to explain. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritzie

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Joined: 28 March 2008
Posts: 21656

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged

And just how did i miss this post! Oh im 4 pages late! D'oh

Well better late then never! Catched up on the misinterpretations and their explanations. Nice going Ritz! Thanks for explaining and adding to my knowledge! From now on i will watch the show with a new nazar! LOLLOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--Ritzie

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index