Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Techie gadgets and supernatural IndPg1 UpdPg24 (Page 15)

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 8:41pm | IP Logged

Misinterpretation 6: Vampies and Black clothes?
This doubt was raised by SV003 and answered by Adi. The doubt was why Sid always wear black clothes. For similarity reasons, I thought of combining it with the choice of clothes by Raichand family. We have seen that even Raichands seem to prefer black clothes. Why?

Explanation & Reasoning: 
We all know that Raichands are very stylish whereas other rich families of Doon like Dobriyals and Rathods are not. I mean compare Haseena and Madhu (ummm don't compare Arnab and Chand for their looks but just for their styles), Abhay and Kabir. Even their respective fans will agree that Raichands have a different class and style. This is due to the fact that Vampires always have to look sexy to their preys. During her training sessions as Vamipre, Haseena found out that Black is a slim color so, it helps in hiding the paunches that they may develop after drinking excess of Ruh-Afzah. Since Sid is undercover son of Haseena and/or (??), he has this information too and you know him. What he will not do to impress those chicks?

Adi has insider information on this reasoning and please don't ask me how. I don't believe in spreading rumours. This is against my ethics.

The Creatives used special gadgets to design the black coats, dresses, shirts, vests, jackets, shoes, belts, jewelry etc etc etc.

Silly Next Silly

Edited by Ritz93 - 17 February 2011 at 2:47pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

cutemugka7eelakaushiki9--sumana13--thegameisonAmeresamail1601_dkmystery_-Swetha-

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
They wear black to go with Ektaa's theme of a dark love story Wink.........also so that they can run around in the forest at night in supersonic speed without any one noticingROFL......or may be to respect their ancestors who were descendants of black fruit bats.ROFL.....thats what is my explanation of the black colour code ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritzie

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritz93

This doubt was raised by SV003 and answered by Adi. The doubt was why Sid always wear black clothes. For similarity reasons, I thought of combining it with the choice of clothes by Raichand family. We have seen that even Raichands seem to prefer black clothes. Why?

Explanation & Reasoning: 
We all know that Raichands are very stylish whereas other rich families of Doon like Dobriyals and Rathods are not. I mean compare Haseena and Madhu (ummm don't compare Arnab and Chand for their looks but just for their styles), Abhay and Kabir. Even their respective fans will agree that Raichands have a different class and style. This is due to the fact that Vampires always have to look sexy to their preys. During her training sessions as Vamipre, Haseena found out that Black is a slim color so, it helps in hiding the paunches that they may develop after drinking excess of Ruh-Afzah. Since Sid is undercover son of Haseena and/or (??), he has this information too and you know him. What he will not do to impress those chicks?

Adi has insider information on this reasoning and please don't ask me how. I don't believe in spreading rumours. This is against my ethics.

The Creatives used special gadgets to design the black coats, dresses, shirts, vests, jackets, shoes, belts, jewelry etc etc etc.

This is due to the fact that Vampires always have to look sexy to their preys. During her training sessions as Vamipre, Haseena found out that Black is a slim color so, it helps in hiding the paunches that they may develop after drinking excess of Ruh-Afzah.ROFLROFL

excellent xplanationEmbarrassed... vampires hav to b sexy to their preys... just like how piya finds abhay as sexy vampire.......Embarrassed

Ritzie

divya92 Senior Member
divya92
divya92

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
they have to luk sexy to their preys....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1Clapvaah vaah...hey bhagwan!!!yahi baaki tha zindagi mein dekhne ke liye....LOL..i mean that is hillarious..nd that ruafzah..heheheh...even i keep wondering whther that is blood or sumthing else......thats y abhay is so sexy....heheh..Heart
LOL

Ritzie

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritz93

Explanation & Reasoning: 
We all know that Raichands are very stylish whereas other rich families of Doon like Dobriyals and Rathods are not. I mean compare Haseena and Madhu

>> Haseena is 2 hot yaar & i like her dressing style,
Black is my all time fav colour
AFS Madu's taste is concerned she is Confused
doesn't look like wife of such a rich man yaar,
itne yrs high society m rehne k baad to insaan kuch change ho hi jata h

ok if she doesn't want 2 change then ok bt Panchi ko bhi apne jaisa bna dia  LOL

(ummm don't compare Arnab and Chand for their looks but just for their styles)

>> Mr. D's style is cool bt i don't like Chaad's shiny clothes

, Abhay and Kabir. Even their respective fans will agree that Raichands have a different class and style.

>> Abhay alws wears d same black jacket LOL but he looks awesome in that 2

This is due to the fact that Vampires always have to look sexy to their preys. During her training sessions as Vamipre, Haseena found out that Black is a slim color so, it helps in hiding the paunches that they may develop after drinking excess of Ruh-Afzah. Since Sid is undercover son of Haseena and/or (??), he has this information too and you know him. What he will not do to impress those chicks?

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL have 2 look sexy 2 dere preys

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13---Swetha-

patakha-guddi IF-Rockerz
patakha-guddi
patakha-guddi

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divya92

they have to luk sexy to their preys....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1Clapvaah vaah...hey bhagwan!!!yahi baaki tha zindagi mein dekhne ke liye....LOL..i mean that is hillarious..nd that ruafzah..heheheh...even i keep wondering whther that is blood or sumthing else......thats y abhay is so sexy....heheh..Heart
LOL

hey i agree wid u dey hv to luk sexyWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritzie-Swetha-

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged

Thanks for explaining that really it had been troubling me since day one! Hm i get it so they have to look sexy and all. But but Adi has insider info! Haw Adi mujhe nahi bataya :((

Btw why do creatives have to use special gadgets to design black clothes? Well they maybe using it but its of no use. Chaand still looks short in front of Haseena. ROFL

Waise i dont mind black but would love to see our Abhay in different colors. He would look sexy in anything! Embarrassed

Ritzie

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
hey ritika... u knw dat piya got hurt on 14th feb 2011 episode..... n the was a cut n blood also came out.... but in ysterday's episode(...i.e 15th feb 2011 episode...) they did not show the cut yaar...

i mean wen v ppl get hurt n the is a cut in our hand... d nxt day... v see that there is a scratch... indicatin that our wound is healin... in few days... a new skin comes up in that area....

i mean were did dat cut go..... coz ekta maiya ne scene ko itna bada chadake dekaya ki... lot of blood is ozzin out... n bocoz of that blood... abhay's animal instincts woke up... n he wanted to bite herShocked.....itna galdi cut kaise gayab hoga.....Shocked 

has piya finally mastered the act of makin the wound vanish...?.....just like how abhay does to his wounded hand or.. chand did to abhay's hand when he got hurt by dat silver....

or maybe abhay kissed her in dat wound n it jst vanished.....n the ekta maiya 4gt to show us......ROFLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kaushiki9--sumana13--Ritzie

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index