Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Techie gadgets and supernatural IndPg1 UpdPg24 (Page 12)

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amail1601

Originally posted by Ritz93

Originally posted by amail1601

*grins widely* yippeeeeeeee! *takes coupon and dances madly*

ShockedShockedShockednooo! didn't take hers! Abhay bought me my own.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Adi - give Hermione her time turner back. Abhay can't buy it as he is a Vampire and not a wizard. He is not allowed in Hogwarts. So, go back and return it to Hermione. You are a good girl and good girls don't take other person's things.  

someone must have given it to him.....he says it isn't hermione's...it's brand new.

Okay, keep it then since you anyways a hard-working student. 

**maam ki tubelight jali** oh o VDay gift hai?

Edited by Ritz93 - 14 February 2011 at 11:24pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged

a perfect xplanation for y abhay wears nly black clothes.....Embarrassed  by d way did u notice dat sid(panchi's boss) is always seen in black clothers nly.... jst like the entire raichand familyShocked..........? u just see all his scenes from beginin till ystrdy...... all he wears is black...... i mean he owns a company, can spend cash on his girlfriends, buy n number of engagement rings to fool all his girlfriends n yet he can wear anythin els than black clothes....? ok i understand formal dress at office r in black nly.... but when he is out of his office with his girlfriends... den also black.....nly...?

hey dear... i want to see ur analysis on this topic as to y does sid wear on black dress in this serial....?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--Ritzie

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sv003

a perfect xplanation for y abhay wears nly black clothes.....Embarrassed  by d way did u notice dat sid(panchi's boss) is always seen in black clothers nly.... jst like the entire raichand familyShocked..........? u just see all his scenes from beginin till ystrdy...... all he wears is black...... i mean he owns a company, can spend cash on his girlfriends, buy n number of engagement rings to fool all his girlfriends n yet he can wear anythin els than black clothes....? ok i understand formal dress at office r in black nly.... but when he is out of his office with his girlfriends... den also black.....nly...?

hey dear... i want to see ur analysis on this topic as to y does sid wear on black dress in this serial....?

Very good observation. It seems you really worked hard on this observation.  **gives a Star as reward**

I will be taking your doubt and coming up with an explanation. 

Students: If anybody has anything to contribute to this, please feel free to give your ideas around it.

Edited by Ritz93 - 15 February 2011 at 1:03am

-Swetha-

patakha-guddi IF-Rockerz
patakha-guddi
patakha-guddi

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
res
loved it anu seriously i mean it makes sm sense

Ritzie

reepicheep IF-Dazzler
reepicheep
reepicheep

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Ritz, I just found this amazing class of yoursClapROFL very very good and fantabulous explanationsStarLOL except for the piashree and piyali thing I didn't even notice any blooper in the showEmbarrassed that's how brainlessly I watch the showLOL and that too the piashree/piyali blooper I reasoned out to myself that maybe Arnab wanted to name her piashree but sugandh wanted to name her piyali and she went along with her mom's choiceEmbarrassed I know its mahastupidSillyLOL

Hehe as for his reaction to her blood, I guess she cut herself in front of him and he couldn't resist the scent of her fresh bloodLOL

Moreover i haven't watched TVD and have seen only first part of twilight so my vampire knowledge is pretty weak and helps me in overlooking these bloopersEmbarrassed Anyways its a Ekta show right forget logic and bloopers and enjoy the romance is the policy that I follow in her showsLOL

P.S: I will be attending this class regularly to increase my gyanLOL

Edited by reepicheep - 15 February 2011 at 12:50am

--sumana13--Ritzie

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASMI95

res
loved it anu seriously i mean it makes sm sense
Hey Asmi - Welcome to the class. Thanks for understanding the sense behind them.

I will wait for your comments.
Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reepicheep

Ritz, I just found this amazing class of yoursClapROFL very very good and fantabulous explanationsStarLOL except for the piashree and piyali thing I didn't even notice any blooper in the showEmbarrassed that's how brainlessly I watch the showLOL 
>> Don't worry, you watch exactly like me. I get to know about bloopers when I come at Forum.

and that too the piashree/piyali blooper I reasoned out to myself that maybe Arnab wanted to name her piashree but sugandh wanted to name her piyali and she went along with her mom's choiceEmbarrassed I know its mahastupidSillyLOL
>> Nope, I don't think it is stupid. If you gave this idea before, I would have used in my explanation LOL

Hehe as for his reaction to her blood, I guess she cut herself in front of him and he couldn't resist the scent of her fresh bloodLOL 
>> Well I guess that will be the logical explanation to that. But Abhay was shown washing Maya's fresh blood from knife, wasn't he? LOL But wait, I am giving explanations for bloopers in this class, not finding themLOL

Moreover i haven't watched TVD and have seen only first part of twilight so my vampire knowledge is pretty weak and helps me in overlooking these bloopersEmbarrassed Anyways its a Ekta show right forget logic and bloopers and enjoy the romance is the policy that I follow in her showsLOL
>> I haven't watched many Ekta's shows. Infact , this is my first regular show on TV. But I am enjoying it.

P.S: I will be attending this class regularly to increase my gyanLOL
>> Good student. Here is a Star for you.

reepicheep--sumana13--

amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Short Story contest runner up

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritz93

Originally posted by sv003

Very good observation. It seems you really worked hard on this observation.  **gives a Star as reward**

I will be taking your doubt and coming up with an explanation. 

Students: If anybody has anything to contribute to this, please feel free to give your ideas around it.

oooooh!! yes yes!! well, see, black is a slimming colour. maybe the raichands have finally found the best way to hide their paunches!!Wink

Ritzie

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index