Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShivangBuch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Addition: BalKrishna

DIFFERENT in terms of leelas and significance from Krishna from devotees' point of view (different devotees different significance different stages). Somehow I am very strong and firm from the beginning about this suggestion for exception of mine.😆

And I am with Lola also for Naradji. And Ganeshji, Vyas and Valmilki.

Edited by ShivangBuch - 13 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Uh, that's a huge mandatory list!!! 😲  I prefer Lola's final list - Rama, Krishna, Shiva & Durga/Parvati.
Edited by _Vrish_ - 13 years ago
ShivangBuch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
9th and 10th can be voluntary but I couldn't cut it myself so just added so sorry. I didn't read the last line of Janaki fully that additions can be made by people themselves not here but in creations themselves. For the rest actually I think Janaki is facing problem to satisfy all as people differ in opinions and suggestions. For example, I keep on stressing on 2/3 Krishna and you want trinity with their consorts where I think we are including Vishnu's incarnations and Brahmaji has great mythological significance but we hardly find him in devotional references or discussions. Therefore, despite respecting and understanding your want, I personally consider only Shiv out of trinity to be necessity if we have space limitations. So I also agree with your word of last post about mandatory list to be as small as possible like what Lola has made. Something where there is unanimity - 100% agreement. Edited by ShivangBuch - 13 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Hey Guys,

Lola is creating the thread right now, and her mandatory list is indeed small so that it gives people the liberty to put whom else they want. :)
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Janu, before we proceed I just wanted to ask if you all think it would be appropriate for us to have a 'tag line'  for our forum? I mean like something which sums up what Mythological Masti means or what this forum is all about? If yes, we can have this 'tag line' contest before the banner one so it can be included on the banner? 😳 What are your thoughts? 
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey guys..i honestly think that if we try to fit in all characters from shows it wil be difficult..why not just let it be open ended and just have mythological gods/actors who played them on the banner... i think if its left to the makers we can come up w/ a variety of banners and thenwe can choose indiviually of our likngs :)
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: desigrl05

hey guys..i honestly think that if we try to fit in all characters from shows it wil be difficult..why not just let it be open ended and just have mythological gods/actors who played them on the banner... i think if its left to the makers we can come up w/ a variety of banners and thenwe can choose indiviually of our likngs :)

^^ No worries Jhanz, we have pared down the mandatory list to almost nothing... this is what I've got so far, all that remains is filling in the blanks on the 2nd post (a pic gallery for the clueless 😆)... sounds more doable?: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1615526
pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ok! well, I'll try to take part!
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I think the grown-up leads are the ones we could relate to the most!
I suggest going by them. However, or meera.. the younger girl...😍
Edited by radt - 13 years ago
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hi am new to this section.. seems it all fun here.. am sure a  frequent now😃

Havent read all the commenst but agree with Vrish's point.

ONly the main deities should be included for the banner.

The choice of actor should be given to the makers.. its either
Arun-Deepika or GC-Debi.. so the choice should be of the pairs and not singled.

I would suggest we have all the grown ups only.

The exception could be of Krishna's.. we have a lots of krishnas.. Nitish, Swapnil, Drishti and so on.... Krishna could be the only one whose choice can ge given as per the actor only and not as a pair..

Will think of more..😆