Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

SALMAN KATRINA in YRF Next and KAT with SRK in YRF - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ~pooja_15~

negativity should be put  to aside as this is a treat for some sal and kat fans including me ! 

LOL.. Congratulations..πŸ˜†

chances are.. you wont be getting tht many positive comments here.. so be prepared..πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

^ Media picks on everyone and anyone, not just Katrina and Salman. 
-Pooja- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
am not surprised i really dont need people's comments effecting me as it doesnt bother me after a long time i finally get to hear some good sal kat news am in the biggest happiest moment ever ! so negativity wont bother me a bit !πŸ˜ƒ

Sal- Kat forever ! yay !
This content was originally posted by: ~pooja_15~

am not surprised i really dont need people's comments effecting me as it doesnt bother me after a long time i finally get to hear some good sal kat news am in the biggest happiest moment ever ! so negativity wont bother me a bit !πŸ˜ƒ

Sal- Kat forever ! yay !

again.. you serious..? πŸ˜†.. 
^ If it won't/doesn't bother you, then why are you asking negativity to be put aside? πŸ˜•
YRF figured out the formula that we did for a successful film...bring in Kat, she's good on the eyesπŸ˜†

They realized that acting is nothing for actresses as long as they have the menπŸ˜‰

pooja...you sound really defensive
This content was originally posted by: indn inn0cence

^ If it won't/doesn't bother you, then why are you asking negativity to be put aside? πŸ˜•

Oye.. let her enjoy her Biggest Happiest Moment Ever.. 🀣
I am imagining Yash Chopra direct. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

-Pooja- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
oh god am not wasting my time here arguing am out anyways thank you topic maker for posting the news and i have only put across what my opinion is am putting aside all other comments against me !. thank you and peace out .