India-Forums

Ishita (Page 3)

fast trak IF-Rockerz
fast trak
fast trak

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged

Im surprised that educated doctors can behave so sick. i wonder who goes to them for consultation. they will turn the patients mad. ishita honestly needs some help. but most imp i think the parents need to watch their relationship and try to avoid fighting in front of that poor child. Actually i wudnt blame the child much bec ultimately parents r responsible and their constant fights has caused so much damage to the child already.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-naureen786-Faraan92

.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
i cant believe ppl r saying so much bout a KID...its clearly obvious tht ishita needs counselling...i feel sad for her.
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
I agree, she is a child and a very badly guided one at that..............before blaming her totally.........look at the mess her parents are...........they are letting her live out a reel life instead of facing reality.

I admit she was hard to watch but who knows what goes on behind closed doors........how much of this was edited, scripted........because at times she seemed to be OK.............Not normal just ok.
fast trak IF-Rockerz
fast trak
fast trak

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged
maybe scripted but even then this was the height of acting. and all the crying did seem real. she has serious problems which requires professional help. i guess its all due to the facts that
1. shes a single child and gains too much of attention esp bec parents r working and they want to let her have her way to compensate for lack of time spent with her.
2. she constantly watches her parents fight  and hence the depression which has led to this behaviour.
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fast trak

maybe scripted but even then this was the height of acting. and all the crying did seem real. she has serious problems which requires professional help. i guess its all due to the facts that
1. shes a single child and gains too much of attention esp bec parents r working and they want to let her have her way to compensate for lack of time spent with her.
2. she constantly watches her parents fight  and hence the depression which has led to this behaviour.

Without a doubt.Thumbs Up...............and what was more frightening was that she looked just like she did when she was Tapasya and up to some kind of misdeed. The eyes becoming bigger and bigger......scary.... and yes, the parents leave a lot to be desired as role models........what a family...........do hope they work things out for Ishita's sake. Reality will not give her all these privileges once she is out there herself.

Edited by groucho - 11 February 2011 at 2:49am
fast trak IF-Rockerz
fast trak
fast trak

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 3:01am | IP Logged
exactly aditiji. money and fame are somethings in life but displaying good humane behaviour is something else which cannot be compensated at all. i guess they need to sort out their differences and spend more time with the child. also the child needs grandparents' love. im sure with all this her behaviour will certainly change.

and i did see a lot of tapasya's behaviour in her . shes surely a real life tappu and if not taken care of can go the grown up tappu way.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faraan92

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fast trak

exactly aditiji. money and fame are somethings in life but displaying good humane behaviour is something else which cannot be compensated at all. i guess they need to sort out their differences and spend more time with the child. also the child needs grandparents' love. im sure with all this her behaviour will certainly change.

and i did see a lot of tapasya's behaviour in her . shes surely a real life tappu and if not taken care of can go the grown up tappu way.

True.............the Tappu fans are in deep despair at the moment.........why can't they understand this is only a character............I have given up trying..........Unhappy
sudss Goldie
sudss
sudss

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
btw, who is tht?  ishita or tapasya??  the voice over was confusing us even more...  was more like indirectly telling us its all but drama n not real life...they were taking her name as tapasya, nit ishita...

and she was exactly what she was on screen...  especially in scenes like "humhe bahot dar lag raha hai" scen Wink  

@aditi
good for u if u gave up yar... i didnt even try Wink anyway, doesnt help if i tried either Big smile there are ppl who refuse to change...so why try Wink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maa Exchange Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index