India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Tere liye:current track is not that good

anjalianjali Groupbie
anjalianjali
anjalianjali

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
the current track of tere liye is not very good....i know there r many taanu scenes.....but the script has lost its magic.....just watch the 3 month before episodes of tere liye and everybody can see the difference....from the love confession of anu onwards tere liye had lost its magic......even the confession was not that good.....taanu chemistry is good....but the script is very bad...the scenes are below average.....

tere liye has got the best actors for the respective roles....all the actors not just taanu....except for the cvs and taani's costume,tere liye has got the best in everything.....

if we compare all the lead actresses in starplus,taani has got the worst costumes and we can count her costumes with our fingers.....anupriya is so beautiful.....but the costumes department has done nothing to enhance her beauty.....just watch the introduction scene of taani......she looked so beautiful.....but now her make up and hair is also below average.....

But i like the costumes of mouli and neelanjana....their ornaments are also good.....but when taani wore saaree either she wore no ornaments or her ornaments are very bad.....

nowadays taani's costumes suck.....her make up is very bad......she had become darker due to the make up.....but anu's make up is good

plz make the story good.....make taposh dead and make robby good and make robby mouli jodi rock.....and include more taanu scenes with that magic.....

i cant blame star plus for issuing warning.....now tere liye cant be be put even as the shadow of 3 months back tere liye

CVs plz do something.....u r the problem,,,,so u have to correct it

Edited by anjalianjali - 09 February 2011 at 7:05pm

Harpreet.M IF-Dazzler
Harpreet.M
Harpreet.M

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
i think that ever since the ritish-taani track has ended, tere liye has gotten better like the last two weeks or so! so CVs are definitly fixing it

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bobby87lilsweetySunShine_A

kajal_aarav Senior Member
kajal_aarav
kajal_aarav

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
NOOOOOOOOOOOO don't kill Taposh. I love taposh and mouli. bring a better grl for robi and i agree with everything else but i am happy with mouli n Taposh being together. I like them don't get me wrong i loved roby before his negative track but i never liked robi n mouli.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top