Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Cancer Track (Page 3)

Poll Question: Do U guys want CVs to include Cancer track?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
22 [27.50%]
58 [72.50%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

zackey_boy Senior Member
zackey_boy
zackey_boy

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
I don't want the cancer track....I know we have a wonderful cast in SGP which can handle such sensitive issue very easily..it might not be a flop as it was in the case of OBS..but then I want some difference in the taste...In every daily soap this type of sensitive issue is evident, then why aslo include it in SGP...

Till date, we have always seen Ishaan crying for Suhana..this track will again make him break into tears...

They are a happy and smiling couple..let them be...Instead of cancer, CV's should think new innovative tracks, something of SGP's type...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

elle451tarunShwets1502

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crysind

Yes ...Thats true...If they introduce this track, SGP Crew will get excellent opportunity to show their talent too... Its not that "comedy" all time in life...We have to face such bitter and dreadful truth in our life...  This track will give Jay and Ragini such a platform to show how talented they are...So I am happy in all ways except fear abt TRP and Sushaan's pain...Cry

Ya Febi....... This thought struck me when I saw Sushaan 's convo ......It was full of emotion and I thought how will they perform when this cancer track will be introduce.............I also hope they add this trackBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-Shwets1502

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1tarun

Originally posted by Shwets1502

in a way...yes i want the cancer track....it will explore all the relationships as well as we will get to see the strong family bond....

but the only fear is whether it will be accepted by all and it should not affect the TRPs cos SP sees only TRPs and not the quality of the show...

good poll rubal...
  i  dn't want cancer track.Dead...............how ur thinking abt dat Angry?just they started doing romance Big smile now..........i want happy endingStar..................all is well dats ends well.Star....................and ha ..............i cn't see suhana without ishaan and ishaan wothout suhana ..............m always dieheart  fan of sushaan...........................................coz of them i watch otherthan i hate watching...Angry 

love u ishaan and suhana pairs made in heaven ....................long live the love........................................amen!

No Tarun its not like that.......I mean I want to see cancer track to see how will Jay and Ragini will perform and How will Ishaan and Suhana will handle this sad part in their life......I m  also A Sushaan fan But just to see how their bond will get strong,I think this will be a big test for them.Big smile

-allizwell-Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
@tarun..this track will also end happily....but SGP has always been close to reality...and anything can happen to anyone...and if it does...how relations and family can make a difference...is what will be shown...but i do hope they dont take cancer but something else...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

1tarun-allizwell-GurpreetD

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhi786

I want cancer track in SGP. It is indeed a good track the groW*H, the pain and the bonding of sushaan and kashyaps family. Till now we have seen happy moments of kashyaps but if they folllow cancer track we can see in strength and how in that situation the famly stoods together and you can see the real love of sushaan facing it positively .

My only problem is how will CVS do justice to the track, enjoyed in OBS. If they handle properly the TRPS will be good.

Hope so Abhi............I don't want them to mess this up like they did after Suhana's confession......Big smile
GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sinha18

Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Originally posted by Sinha18

Originally posted by Shwets1502

in a way...yes i want the cancer track....it will explore all the relationships as well as we will get to see the strong family bond....

but the only fear is whether it will be accepted by all and it should not affect the TRPs cos SP sees only TRPs and not the quality of the show...

good poll rubal...

If Cancer track will be introduced then TRP will increase as public like Rona DhonaSmile

Thats true Himanshu BhaiyaLOL..............But I think wat Shweta is trying to say is As SGP is fun fun show and Maybe becoz of  that much tension people might stop watching itBig smile

Agreed but remember how TRP increase when sonali track was coming as tension was on high these days and public love tensionLOL...so we need a strong track to be shown so that  ki log hill jaye ye kya ho gayaWinkpublic will be curious that whether suhana will live or die and this curiosity will fetch TRP ...i am sure

Ya Himanshu Bhaiya also agree with U........Personally I like that Sona track but Hate that actress and if they had chosen better actress than beautiful actress that track wud have been loved by one and all.........Chalo Goli maring that trackLOL It will be a thing to watch how they handle this track......I know its a sad track but If it happens it will one of the best track(exception being CVs handle that well 
mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

Personally i think Cancer track will strengthen their bond and people around them. As per TRP It is going to be different than Sona Track. V all hated the track but v hated the actress playing Sonali more. So In this case v 'll enjoy it more.

I agree.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iViews

Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
i think they should put cancer track since it will show other side of sushaan... but yea seeing sushaan in misery will be painful though so yea i m in 2 minds!

1tarunGurpreetD

Go to top