Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

hot pix:most supportive husband.. *VB note Pg 6* (Page 14)

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1tarun

m ashamed to be SGPIAN.................................................... ISHAAN IS LOSED  IN  HOTPIXD..........VOTES.................................

Don't be feel ashamed yaar..you should feel proud as if we were making mistakes by voting other down then we realize and stopped it and remember the good person is not who never committed mistakes but one who learn from his/her mistakes and then not repeat it...so we are wise and they all are "Behudas" and "Ghatiya" log ...all those guyz who are bashing Ishaan and all of us  in Pratigya forum are Cheap...Ghatiya aur nihayte Girre hue kisam ke log (only those who are doing this...jo hume logo ko behuda aur dirty politicians keh rahe hai)

kyonki .....  kisi  morale and value  less show ko blindly praise karne walon se aur koi umeed ki bhi nahi ja saktiConfused..( This remark is Only for Those who are calling all of us behudas , cheap and dirty politicians)......i have never seen such a Cheap and moral less shows in Indian television till date who always give cheap A grade scenes between lead characters and of other characters...maine galti se iss show ke ek do episode dekh liye the ....it was a sin....pata chala they are on the mission to spread low values and want to spoil the character of Youth of the nation which is already degrading and such shows are acting as catalyst to spoil the youth of nation Confused it is among those shows( So many other shows....another is.......atyachar....i wondered ki kya Govt. of India ki aankhein band hai..desh ke bachche kya kya dekh rahe hai kya usko rokna inki responsibility nahi hai) who are on the mission to Spoil the values and morals of our young teenagers and ChildrenConfusedAngryAngry

iss...Show ne UP(Uttar Pradesh) ko bhi badnaam kar diya hai...i spent my childhood in UP and i never saw such cheap people as they show characters in their show......Jo lang wo dikhate hai..wo UP ki hai hi nahi...UP ke log bahut hi saaf Hindi bolte hai naki waisi jaise ye dikhate hai.....AngryAngryUP ke logo jitni saaf hindi kisi ki nahi hai Bharat Varsh mein aur ek baar iss serial ke ek do episodes dekh lena...dekho kya bolte hai" aur bhaiyaa...ka chal raha hai.....hindi toh aati hi nahi hai in characters koLOLLOL"....they are trying to show that people of UP are GawaarAngry but truth is that U.P is the land of Intellectual peopleSmile

They are spoiling the holy image of the holy city "Alaahabaad"....aap logo ki knowledge ke liye bata doon ki ye shahar Intelligent aur educated logo ke liye jana jaata hai...intellectual logo ka shahar hai ye naki gunde aur badmashoon ka jaisa iss show mein dikhaya ja raha hai....Angry

Isliye agar iss jaise show ne koi award jeet bhi lya hai na toh jitne do aur iske jo stars hai unhe bhi jitne do....Don't go to Hotpix and not vote there...let their star win and let them to show their good  manners
and values which they are showing by bashing and scolding all of us in their post and not only us but also scolding Jay soni too
AngryAngry

Edited by Sinha18 - 16 February 2011 at 11:41am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GurpreetD

1tarun IF-Dazzler
1tarun
1tarun

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Originally posted by crysind

I need someone here please....

I M hereBig smile........Tell me
M ALSO FREE AFTER 3.30PM................................................
Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
To the moderators:

Plz stop the bashing of SGP members and Jay soni which is going on in Pratigya forum....and even if above post of mine is against rules and regulations then feel free to ban my account and suspend me from the IF...This is My humble request...but at least take right decision

Edited by Sinha18 - 14 February 2011 at 11:16pm
GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sinha18

To the moderators:

Plz stop the bashing of SGP members and Jay soni which is going on in Pratigya forum....and even if above post of mine is against rules and regulations then feel free to ban my account and suspend me from the IF...This is My humble request...but at least take right decision

Ohhhhhh Dont Say That Bhai...........We don't want to lose u becoz Of those who don't matter to us Cry....Chill Maro BhaiLOL

Sinha18

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
I regret for my above comments but members of PRAT forum forced me to comment like this...they are converting a simple Poll into a WAR ZONE and blaming us for this and also pasting our comments in their forum as they are very innocent and we are at fault and saying that we are dirty politicians...kya ye scolding nahi hai...issi ka jawab ye upar ka comment hai....but still i did not paste this comment in their forum.....because its against my values

Edited by Sinha18 - 14 February 2011 at 11:26pm

GurpreetD

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged

I regret for my above comments but members of PRAT forum forced me to comment like this...they are converting a simple Poll into a WAR ZONE and blaming us for this and also pasting our comments in their forum as they are very innocent and we are at fault and saying that we are dirty politicians...kya ye scolding nahi hai...issi ka jawab ye upar ka comment hai....but still i did not paste this comment in their forum

Clap Clap Clap............Bhai Don't worry,Their Moderators have already Locked their two Useless stupid posts LOL

Sinha18

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

I regret for my above comments but members of PRAT forum forced me to comment like this...they are converting a simple Poll into a WAR ZONE and blaming us for this and also pasting our comments in their forum as they are very innocent and we are at fault and saying that we are dirty politicians...kya ye scolding nahi hai...issi ka jawab ye upar ka comment hai....but still i did not paste this comment in their forum

Clap Clap Clap............Bhai Don't worry,Their Moderators have already Locked their two Useless stupid posts LOL

I don't know because mein dusre forum mein nahi jaata hai ....aisa hi PRAT forum ke logo ko karna chaiye....apne forum mein hi rahe...humare forum mein aake kyon bin bulaye mehmaan ki tarah comment karte hai...and Rubal this is my suggestion to u...don't ever go to that forum from now onwards...agar tum SGP dekhte ho to iss forum mein hi raho...jo show hum dekhte nahi waha pe jake comment karne ka kya matlab...ab dubara paraye desh mein mat janaLOL

GurpreetD

madhu_d Senior Member
madhu_d
madhu_d

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
@sinha : what did they post against JAY..I just cant bear a single word against him....He is an complete Actor in all terms &  nicest guy in the entire Television industry. I think all the other actors of SPlus r very much envy of Ragini & Jai.. as such they r the most happenings...every one has to accept universally that the Characters of Suhana & ishaan cannot be enacted by any other actors of small screen but vice versa these 2 can slip off to any role...

Go to top