Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Anu_sajan4ever

awwwwwwwww m jst speechlesss heheh love yah

Aww!! Love you too, Anu!! And soooooooooo much!🤗 ðŸ¤— ðŸ¤—
SoniRita thumbnail
Originally posted by: Princezz22

Neethi its not about starting again.
I am very sensitive.....and I am crying now.
Because I've noticed all my best friends are unfair..I give them alot..and I expect that love in return..I think I expect alot..I shudnt do..its my mistake.
You know I forgive people very easily..because I tend to ignore their mistakes everytime but recently I had fight with my real life besties and now this that I cant control my emotions now..Seriously , one has the ability to ignore at a specific time , if the limit is crossed no one can ignore then.

mahiii as u knw we r twinnies n i am also very emotional types m crying a lotttt rite now bt m holding back da tears as m in college
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I have forgived you twinny and have no issues with you.😳
But I have certain issues with myself.I should change myself.
SoniRita thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Aww!! Love you too, Anu!! And soooooooooo much!🤗 ðŸ¤— ðŸ¤—

ok ok stop it now m getting emotinal seeing dis much love heehhe so did da epi lived up to ur expectations neetha
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

mahiii as u knw we r twinnies n i am also very emotional types m crying a lotttt rite now bt m holding back da tears as m in college

Awww twinny..we are so rone-waale-twinnies.🤣
SoniRita thumbnail

I have forgived you twinny and have no issues with you.😳
But I have certain issues with myself.I should change myself.

no mahii u dont have to change u be urself n if ur best frnds including me hurt u again naaa den dont forgive dem easily ok hehehe
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Neethi its not about starting again.
I am very sensitive.....and I am crying now.
Because I've noticed all my best friends are unfair..I give them alot..and I expect that love in return..I think I expect alot..I shudnt do..its my mistake.
You know I forgive people very easily..because I tend to ignore their mistakes everytime but recently I had fight with my real life besties and now this that I cant control my emotions now..Seriously , one has the ability to ignore at a specific time , if the limit is crossed no one can ignore then.

Aww, my baby!! Well, Mahi, if there's one thing life has taught me, it's that even if I'm sensitive, I must never fall weak, NEVER!! Humans are, more often than not, unfair. Have you not seen PKYEK?? Haven't we seen Pia, Kabir, T, everyone being unfair at some point of time?? But it all adds up to whether they mean it or not. Pia and Kabir didn't mean it, T did. 
I know it's not easy to forgive and move on but then, that is what life is about Mahi! And abhi you're just 15. Trust me, as time passes, it'll only get worse. You have to keep yourself strong and fight it!
SoniRita thumbnail

Awww twinny..we are so rone-waale-twinnies.🤣

hehehehe i knw rite ufffff we should be lesss emotional now we should be strong
SoniRita thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Aww, my baby!! Well, Mahi, if there's one thing life has taught me, it's that even if I'm sensitive, I must never fall weak, NEVER!! Humans are, more often than not, unfair. Have you not seen PKYEK?? Haven't we seen Pia, Kabir, T, everyone being unfair at some point of time?? But it all adds up to whether they mean it or not. Pia and Kabir didn't mean it, T did. 
I know it's not easy to forgive and move on but then, that is what life is about Mahi! And abhi you're just 15. Trust me, as time passes, it'll only get worse. You have to keep yourself strong and fight it!

exactly neetha i so agree wid yah dats how life is n it will get tougher n tougher in future n so u have to be strong n find some way to patch up wid da one u fight wid u jst cant give up
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

ok ok stop it now m getting emotinal seeing dis much love heehhe so did da epi lived up to ur expectations neetha

Yes, it did till quite a point but compared to yesterday and day before, it was a little weak. I don't know why but I didn't like the auction thing. Rest of the episode was nice. Specially TrAngad were so cute! And Misha-Pia. AbhIya scene was also very touching when Abhay tells her that she's not alone and he's always there for her.

Btw, rone-dhone mein I'm also your twinny!🤣
Edited by Chill_Out - 13 years ago