Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Tanhayee, dard,bechain & ek dil ka rishta - 2nd FF (Page 3)

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbp1971

Hats off to you, I haven't been able to make Rashi good in my FF, sorry I just don't like her and her mom.

awk shilpa who likes her due to her kalakarni
i dont like her too but she is alright but her mum annoys me like mad

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged

At the Modi mansion there was a hungama going on, Sadhana was shouting at Aehem for making her leave and in a fit of rage he spoke: " this is my life, when I loved someone I never got her, but instead I got a gaavar and a unpar whom doesn't fit to my standard, so why should I accept her as my wife. Why? Since childhood I hated unpar people, so why should I accept them today? 

He was paining, totally paining from the inside, and could hear Gopi yelling for help.

Chapter 4-brother sister reunite Wink

in a fit of rage, Aehem spoke: for that unpar,who doesnt fit for my standard, why should i accept her, her who has slowly controlled my stoned heart her, why should i care.

he went upstairs and banged the door and sat down while in the hospital Gopi was calling out Kinshuk her brother.

Kinshuk: why are u calling out my name?

Gopi: nahi i have a brother called kinshuk too, but unfortunately since childhood after our parents death my mahmi has chucked him out of the house. since then i wondered where would have he been gone.

Kinshuk broke down and said: is your mami name urmi?

Gopi: yes

gopi starts to greet and kinshuk stood up and says, : since the past 3 years i have been finding my sister and found out she got married to Aehem modi, which means ur my lost sister.

They both hugged each other and shared their sorrows and kinshuk spoke: now i will not let nothing happen to you, and i will surely make Aehem and u together and i will not rest in peace until i take revenge of Mahmi. How dare she? could she not think of that small child that time. what couldhave been in his heart. since then i have started to hate her. what can i do na laik hoon main, nalaik.

Gopi spoke: u wont do anything, i want to go home but not in the Modi house. Aehemji hates me, totally hate me, as i am not educated, and not fit to his standard. I am poor and he is rich. in what dictionary says a rich marries a poor person.

Kinshuk got angry and said: dont you worry, Aehem will change, i will change him, leave his stoned heart. Who says your poor. Just because ur not educated means your poor. your from a rich family not poor, your brother is alive, and we are a brabari ka ghar.

after 3 days the police starts to do the talashi of Gopi while Gopi is in hospital getting cured since her accident.Rashi told everyone : i have to go to the hospital, the doctor wants to meet me due to the girl who met with an accident

She leaves and goes to the hospital and meets Gopi.

Gopi told her everything and rashi was happy her brother had returned and they hugged. Rashi had gone against her mother, and took part in Kinshuk plan.

Gopi is resting and rashi takes Kinshuk to her sasural.

everyone had gathered in the main hall talking, and remembering what mistake he had done. They both enter and chirag spoke: Mr mahajan u here? u were on the television 3 days ago due to the accident of a girl is she fine?

Kinshuk: yes the girl is fine, she is out of danger, but please i plead you not call me Mr mahajan, i am younger than you, ike a son. call me Kinshuk.

Rashi spoke: mummyji, kaki, kaka,papaji, Yeh hai Kinshuk, Gopi ka Bhai. Bachpan mein meri ma nai is ko ghar se nikhaldiya aur aaj he is in a high reputation just like us.

Everyone greets him, and talks to him. they got to know him properly and  he spoke: i heard about Gopi, she left the house just for Aehem happiness. if u want i can do something to bring them back. but first i have to find Gopi. Everyone heard of the plan and Aehem comes down and notices Kinshuk downstairs cracking Jokes with jigar. he gets angry again.

enjoy

Edited by ayesha_78 - 10 February 2011 at 12:25pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

neteche_cwalquest2000sahujaNijagurlrockElizaKawabr2499Poojaa_Psaomomsuk19chavvi16

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
wow....ayesha...loved it ....
superb ....next part update soon..plzzzzzzzzzzzz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-GayabCat-

upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Yaar is Ahem ka bheja itna garam kyon rehta hai... why don't we find a bucket of ice and dunk him in it...

Nice update hun, loved the reunion... please continue soon
-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by upasana.diya

Yaar is Ahem ka bheja itna garam kyon rehta hai... why don't we find a bucket of ice and dunk him in it...

omg aham ka bheja your soo funny
haldi ki tara is mein laal ho ga
(joke)
we should find him some ice and bucket but it wont help he a stoned hearted mahn
Angry

Edited by ayesha_78 - 10 February 2011 at 12:32pm

upasana.diya

upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha_78

haladi ki tara is mein lala ho ga
(joke)
we should find him some ice and bucket but it wont help he a stoned hearted mahn
Angry

heart ko hata dete hai, kamsekam logon se dhang se pesh to aayega if he has a balanced head on his shoulders
-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ayesha_78

haldi ki tara is mein laal ho ga
(joke)
Angry

heart ko hata dete hai, kamsekam logon se dhang se pesh to aayega if he has a balanced head on his shoulders

yeh that would be an excellent idea.
am gnna mail u the next part edit it. am total confused with it.

upasana.diya

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

Rashi spoke: mummyji, kaki, kaka,papaji, Yeh hai Kinshuk, Gopi ka Bhai. Bachpan mein meri ma nai is ko ghar se nikhaldiya aur aaj he is in a high reputation just like us.

Everyone greets him, and talks to him. they got to know him properly and  he spoke: i heard about Gopi, she left the house just for Aehem happiness. if u want i can do something to bring them back. but first i have to find Gopi. Everyone heard of the plan and Aehem comes down and notices Kinshuk downstairs cracking Jokes with jigar. he gets angry again.

chapter 5

Aehem is Angry, he saw Kinshuk who is his worst enemy. the man who tried to compete with him. Kinshuk turns around and was shocked to see Aehem Modi the guy who chucked Gopi out. He whispered to everyone : Aehem is here now the game starts now

Aehem comes down and says: tu yahan kya kar raha hain, mana kya tha modi house main dhakal mat dehna warna main tujko chorunga nai

Kinshuk smirked and says: what made you think i will listen to you, you now kicked my sister out of here just because she isnt educated , damn your thinking, do you even have a heart.

Aehem shouts and says: how dare u, say one more word phir mujse bhura nahi hoga

Kinshuk shouts back: nahi Aehem,

he walks up to him and says: ab tum nai kuch bola to bohat boora ho ga

everyone was smirking behind and knew this was the only was Aehem to bring out his feeling and tell Gopi

Kinshuk: look am gopi brother, she is not poor, doesnt mean she not educated doesnt mean she is a poor.

Everyone was stunned by the argument in the house. Kinshuk Phone starts to ring. The Doctor says Gopi health has gone worse, her life is going back to the way it was.

Kinshuk: What? Gopi ki halat phirs say, that cant happen. Gopi life in danger again and in ICU.

kinshuk completly forgot, that he blurt the truth out in front of the family. He puts the Phone down and turns. He saw everyone shocked and says: Rashi that girl who ha an accident was Gopi?

Hetal: tell me ? was it

Rashi: ji, bechari zindagi aur maut kai beech main lar rahi hai

Aehem was shocked, he felt " due to him she was in this critical  condition, why am i feeling her pain, why am i lonely, why can i hear gopi is calling me, why am i felling bechain". He was lonely, Anita left him for Money, Gopi came to his life, and i treated her like dirt and a naukar. he thought: ' whaat am i made of, what kind of clay am i, jo larki nai khushi sab ghar walai ko day hai,  sab kaam khud karti hai, i have wronged her, instead of calling her a gavar, i could have educated her a little.

Aehem starts to cry and goes upstairs.

The modi house rushes to the hospital and sees Gopi in the ICU  getting cured. Everyone had tears. What could they do. it was all fate.

Kinshuk is crying badly and rashi is trying to console him. There comes Urmila, Dhawal and Kinjal.

Kinjal; Maa bhabhi ko kya huwa, am feeling very weird today. i feel that gopi will not be saved

will continue from here tommorow

enjoy

Edited by ayesha_78 - 10 February 2011 at 12:57pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

neteche_cwalquest2000pallavisarkarElizaKawaNijagurlrockbr2499suk19chavvi16

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index