Gaurav celenbrating women power

fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
From Times of India

GURGAON celebrated women power as 31 women from various professional backgrounds including sports, lifestyle, films, entertainment, medicine, beauty, fashion & style, law, music advertising, social activism, corporate and entrepreneur among others, were given the Kelvinator Gr8 women awards at the Kingdom of dreams, on Monday.

The list of awardees comprised popular names like Rani Mukherji, Raveena Tandon Thadani, Vandana Luthra, Rina Dhaka, and Ambika Soni.

CM Bhupinder Singh Hooda, who was there to felicitate the women said, "men might be the lions outside their houses, but once at home, they have to give in to the commands of the 'Durga'."

He further added that such awards are great in terms of bringing about a social revolution as women are now at par with men in all walks of life.

Raveena Tandon Thadani, who had adopted two girls while she was at the peak of her acting career in Bollywood, received the special mention award for adopting and looking after two girls.

"My husband has been very supportive of my choices as he never objected to my decision to adopt girl children. As a society we still need to give women the rights and respect," said Raveena.

Air Marshal Padma Bandopadhyaya, the first woman air marshal in the history of independent India, and also a veteran of two wars, was felicitated with a special award at the ceremony.

"I believe that with hard work and perseverance, women can achieve any milestone that they set for themselves.Having had served in the Indian airforce for several years, I can confidently say that there is no bias on the basis of gender there, and if I can achieve whatever I dreamed of, so can anyone else," said Bandopadhyaya. A bevy of personalities

from the glam world, performed at the glittering ceremony. These included Rashmi Desai, Sanjeeda Sheikh, Aashka Goradia, Suhasi Goradia, Gaurav Khanna, Jay Soni, Aamir Ali, Karan Wahi. The show was anchored by Manish Paul, Kavita Kaushik & Bharti Singh.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Fatima  πŸ€—......Thank you for sharing the news.......happy to read anything good about Gaurav .......glad he was there to celebrate women power πŸ˜ƒ.........Gaurav rocks πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yay!!!

Go Gaurav!! ❀️❀️ 

You add new meaning to "women empowerment"... coz women need your strength when they're swooning over you..πŸ˜†

Thanks for sharing Fatima B!!
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

tfs twinnie
yayy Gaurav !

I bet he had a fun time with his pa at KOD

lol Tanu - so true babe ,women need all that strenghth to bear the hawtness :)
.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: hinz

tfs twinnie
yayy Gaurav !

I bet he had a fun time with his pa at KODπŸ˜•

lol Tanu - so true babe ,women need all that strenghth to bear the hawtness :)

KOD??

pa??!!
Raconteuse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: gaurav_fan

KOD??

pa??!!

KOD - Kingdom of Dreams..
Pa - Hussain !πŸ˜›

Its mentioned in the article .. awards held at KOD !πŸ˜›

Thanks Fatima for sharing the article.. If m not wrong.. these Kelvinator awards are telecasted on TV... hopefully we'll get to see the performance thenπŸ˜ƒ
Neeba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot, Fatima...I'm sure Gaurav and Hussain might have had a blast together...Wonder Tina was also there...

Tanu....Well said....πŸ‘
ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Fatima for this news..........πŸ€—

As Nainu said, hope it is telecast on TV and we get to see it!  😊
fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i remember something about aditi gupta performing in these last year and i know i saw a video...

did not even connect to KOD, all i saw from the article was that he performed there... that was enough to share it with everyone

i hope we could see hussain and gaurav together again at some event.... would love to see that
.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
how u all know that  Hussain was with GauravπŸ˜•