Aminah007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

The girls will don gorgeous gowns, while the guys will be in stylish suits. A source reveals, "There will be a new professor in Mount College, who will organize the fashion show in which all the students will participate. The guys and girls will walk the ramp in pairs. Shaurya will judge the competition and decide who the most stylish couple in the college is. The fashion icon of the college, T, will be the showstopper. Lead actor Abhay will be in his trademark black, while Piya will wear an ink blue knee-length dress. There will also be a romantic moment where Piya slips on the ramp, but Abhay catches her in time."

Abhay aka Vivian, who has been a model and has done quite a few ramp shows in the past, says, "I will be in my usual black attire, but with a blue tie because I need to co-ordinate with Piya, who is wearing a blue dress. Being a model helped during this sequence. It's been quite some time since I did my last fashion show, so it was refreshing for me."

We also spoke to Madhura Naik, who says, "All the girls will wear lovely evening gowns, and the guys will be in suits. Being the showstopper of the show, I will be wearing a striking red gown that is very chic. All of us enjoyed shooting for the sequence."

Co-star Kabir aka Vishal Gandhi says, "I will be wearing a black shirt and a beige jacket with jeans. I am paired with Misha, and we are looking very hot (laughs). Our sports teacher was the one who came up with the idea of the fashion show as part of our extracurricular activities, and it definitely was a fabulous idea."

Piya aka Sukirti Kandpal but she was unavailable for comment.

Catch the exciting fashion show only in in Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani every Monday-Saturday, at 8.30 PM, only on STAR One.

sowwi if thz haz been posted be4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Ms-Min-Ho thumbnail