Khushalay thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Shahid and Kareena - "Both of us are looking at a permanent relationship."

His debut film was a hit. But Shahid Kapoor is treading the Bollywood waters cautiously, doing two films at a time.

The son of Pankaj Kapoor, he has been hailed as a star in the making, thanks to his acting and dancing abilities. And he is also enjoying a "very special friendship" with heroine Kareena Kapoor.

"Both of us are looking at a permanent relationship. Neither of us is frivolous. Hopefully, (we will have) a long and fruitful future," Shahid told in an interview.

How special is your friendship with Kareena Kapoor?

Very, very special. I think she's the best thing to have happened in my life in the last few years - I know I don't have that many years behind me, but enough to know when something special happens. She's one of the nicest human beings I've met. I know her for seven months. And I know her as someone who speaks her mind. And that's why some of her colleagues get a chance to lash out at her. But I like her for her frankness. One can always trust upfront people.

The two of you are very contrasting people.

Well she's temperamental and I'm quite calm. I think that's one of the reasons we get along. Actually we both find qualities in one another that we don't in ourselves possess. And I think we are able to bring out those qualities in each other, that's very important. I enjoyed coming in touch with my impulsive side through her. I'm not an introvert. But yes in the last few years I've begun to take my life and career seriously. I just love acting so much that I don't need to try to be serious about it. It's as enjoyable to me as having ice creams.

What sort of future do you see together?

Hopefully, a long and fruitful future. In seven months I've got to know her so well.

And marriage?

Both of us are looking at a permanent relationship. Neither of us is frivolous. We hardly get time together, and whatever time we've, we make sure it's valuably used.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜‰why shahid why??!!??๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†

kareena's sooooooooo not good...and she look's soooo old when compared to shahid!...bechaara shahid!..^_^

Edited by S.T.U.P.I.D. - 19 years ago
*Meg_d* thumbnail

WOW another nice guy taken well i feel sorry for him kareena ๐Ÿคข 

thnks for posting the artical๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Singh23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

thanks for the article

popkurn thumbnail
If my friend sees this WOW...she will be pissed!...lol i know y Shahid y, y couldnt it be someone else! I have to break this marriage..thats it tonight im flying to Bombay (i think thats where they are) anyways im flying tonight and i am breaking the marriage that instant! ....hehe
*~sheena*~ thumbnail
haha nice but i dunt think ull make it on time..
i think our fren will b dere 1st! b4 u!
queenbee thumbnail
Kareena may have the Stamp and Seal of Quality from Shahid.. but I STILL think she's weird 
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: S.T.U.P.I.D.

๐Ÿ˜‰why shahid why??!!??๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†

kareena's sooooooooo not good...and she look's soooo ols when compared to shahid!...bechaara shahid!..^_^

i know she's way older than him(i think) and doesnt suit him and i thought they broke up because kareena was spending too much time on work Edited by Tani91 - 19 years ago
Khushalay thumbnail
no tani they r still in love, they haven't broken.
saroj thumbnail
Kareena is intolerable,so is Shahid...so here's wishing them a long and happy relationship...they suit each other perfectly!