India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

End the pointless discussion...

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged

I've said this in another thread, but I felt that it was necessary to repeat it in a thread of its own as not everyone has been reading every post in the other thread. It's important to understand that we can't take this "war" against Colors to a personal level. There's a cause that we're fighting for and we have to keep focus. I understand that the argument on Colors' FB page really upset a lot of us fans of LTL, but we're better than this.

First thing is that we cannot forget that we're also fans of Mishal Raheja. The last thing that we should be doing is arguing with his employers and thus risking that he's put in a bad position. We need to handle things in a respectful and mature manner.

There's no need to take the discussion any further with Colors on their FB page. End it now. The representative of the channel has apologized for making us feel neglected and has even sort of confirmed that Mishal isn't going anywhere. Regardless of whether this is true or not, the representative also stated that they're trying to fix things on their end.

Now, we should be a bit patient and see what happens in the next few days and not argue with the channel representatives to the point of immaturity and misconceptions.

They're trying to meet us halfway here. I know they've been rude and arrogant with their replies, and we can all tell that something's fishy about the way they've avoided answering our questions. Regardless, let's just continue to write emails and send messages telling them how we want to keep Mishal - and drop the argument with Colors representatives. We've done enough on that front. We need to be careful with how far we take such discussions as they can quickly turn ugly - and even the Colors representatives are human. They've been patient with our messages so far, so let's not push things over the edge.

Let's keep up with reminding them that we want Mishal as Dutta and wait for an announcement to come out. We'll take the rest from there.

Please, guys; as a fan of LTL and Mishal, I do not want to stoop any lower than the representative who treated LTL fans like a joke earlier today. I want to show Colors that the fans of LTL, of Mishal, are mature and intellectual people - that we fight for what we love in a respectful manner. I'm sure that Mishal and the rest of the cast and crew would appreciate that more than anything.

No offence to anyone was meant with this post.

Edited by Elysia - 09 February 2011 at 12:30pm

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

Only4DilishFatima82fairy_naazLaTuLasikkaishakomal_w25rayjstGoodddramagodivya17-7niki11vahgarmasz-Roopa-droopy_asleepdesigrl414Crystal29neets_ltlPooja_219springs--Saaki--left_foreverbfunofbb123Wanderbugmussy.jamshedrama_2010ushankitvcmIsHeZ.x-bharti-ivy_11jagrutidsuhana19*dewdrop~pearl*-Srushti-meghaparti--Sia--TheRager

masz Senior Member
masz
masz

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Well saidClap.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Elysia

f_raaz Groupbie
f_raaz
f_raaz

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
I agree with everything u said, frankly I am also tired of all these Mishal leaving/staying posts. I see no official statement from COLORs saying he is leaving and the Facebook page by colors also reassured us.  I think us fans are going overboard. I am so hesitant to enter the forum site these days.
I think all the fuss is as a result of this fake Mishal Raheja facebook account, this guy only updates his status after news comes out about Mishal, also if u see his pics they are all google searched ones eg Amigo.

Please let us enjoy the show and see what it has in store for us. I trust the CVs bring rocking episodes as they have in the past.

Elysia

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with you Elysia. Actually even I was thinking the same. Initially it was fine, as it was necessary to put across what we REALLY wanted. But after a certain point, I realised lot of comments were unnecessary and was basically intended to take out pent up frustration towards Colors, which I felt was not necessary. I really dont know who those people are, but after a point I felt it wasnt required. Eventually the Colors team apologized and was politely answering all our queries. So we should have stopped there. They also 'somewhat' confirmed MR is not leaving, so after that point I thought we could just stop the blame-game and patiently wait for the results. As you said, we are a mature bunch of fans. But after a point, the impression we were giving were that of being 'crazy LTL fans'. What I fear here is, if at this point we establish ourselves to be such 'crazy LTL fans', eventually they might misunderstand us to be not worthy of carrying out mature discussions, and might just prefer to 'ignore' us. And another side effect of being established as such fanatics of MR would be that, in future they might take the liberty to show us what ever crap 'as long as MR is doing it!' So I totally agree with you, we should maintain our dignity and maturity in our dealings and conversations with them, so that they know they are dealing with SENSIBLE and INTELLECTUAL fans, and not some hardcore fanatics.

Infact I have a feeling they have already started considering us that way, maybe thats why they have stopped replying to us Confused. And we definitely dont want to give them such an impression, or else if something even more serious crops up in future, we wont have anyone to take us and our problem seriously.

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 09 February 2011 at 1:47pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82komal_w25rayjstdivya17-7desigrl414Pooja_219suhana19Elysia--Sia--TheRager

jagrutid IF-Rockerz
jagrutid
jagrutid

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
thanks for this post and yes u summed up all my feelings the last thing we all want is for our comments to effect the cast ltl in a negative manner.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divya17-7ElysiaTheRager

--Sia-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Sia--
--Sia--

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
100 % Agreed ...
Ne need to comment on Colors FB !!!
The culprit will get his due .....Enjoy the show as MR is still very much here
....And if he ever leaves we can say tata bye bye to LTL and COLORS ....

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

divya17-7Crystal29mnx12mussy.jamshedbfunofbb123Elysiasuhana19

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
And Elysia, I would suggest that you to change your topic title slightly to incorporate an idea of the topic, or else this topic can be mistaken for something to do with the current LTL track.

Elysia

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

I totally agree with you Elysia. Actually even I was thinking the same. Initially it was fine, as it was necessary to put across what we REALLY wanted. But after a certain point, I realised lot of comments were unnecessary and was basically intended to take out pent up frustration towards Colors, which I felt was not necessary. I really dont know who those people are, but after a point I felt it wasnt required. Eventually the Colors team apologized and was politely answering all our queries. So we should have stopped there. They also 'somewhat' confirmed MR is not leaving, so after that point I thought we could just stop the blame-game and patiently wait for the results. As you said, we are a mature bunch of fans. But after a point, the impression we were giving were that of being 'crazy LTL fans'. What I fear here is, if at this point we establish ourselves to be such 'crazy LTL fans', eventually they might misunderstand us to be not worthy of carrying out mature discussions, and might just prefer to 'ignore' us. And another side effect of being established as such fanatics of MR would be that, in future they might take the liberty to show us what ever crap 'as long as MR is doing it!' So I totally agree with you, we should maintain our dignity and maturity in our dealings and conversations with them, so that they know they are dealing with SENSIBLE and INTELLECTUAL fans, and not some hardcore fanatics!

Infact I have a feeling they have already started considering us that way, maybe thats why they have stopped replying to us Confused. And we definitely dont want to give them such an impression, or else if something even more serious crops up in future, we wont have anyone to take us and our problem seriously.

That is exactly my concern as well. I'm afraid that the discussion got so "out there" that they might simply give up on listening to us. I do not want that to happen. We should keep emailing them about keeping Mishal  - but no more pointless discussions that are nothing but blame-games, as you put it.

They have apologized. Let's move on. Unfortunately not everyone seems to understand this as some are still continuing the blame-games on FB page. Sigh.

Edited by Elysia - 09 February 2011 at 12:34pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82rayjstdivya17-7Pooja_219suhana19*dewdrop~pearl*

Go to top