Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

KrazyIncredibles-yeh kaisa MM hain-Imp note(Pg 14) (Page 14)

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bharkha

deeps: nice analysis dear..

u liked manav.. i hate him....Angry Angry .. he thinkin super cool but he s more than a fool LOL LOL 

even me liked annie..

and ya deeps.. durin our sr sequel.. v ll buy clothes for maan but ll never let him wear. LOL 

deeps switzerland ki baath hi nahi aathi..
dadi sent them to shimla... par cvs naa............ dont know the location.....
why dont u like him.. he is good guy!!!!...
has brought in some spice to marjanie!!!

rastha bhatak gaya CVs

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bharkha

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged

crazies tomorrow's thread 2 b opened at 10 P.M. UK time .... by reena ...

I am also happy that all we crazies never bash a character or actor ... in our thread ... which i love a lot ... crazies we all rock girls ....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

craziekudisptrnobharkha

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

I am also happy that all we crazies never bash a character or actor ... in our thread ... which i love a lot ... crazies we all rock girls ....

ya hima dii........ v dont bash........and v super rockkkkkkkkkkk.....

v scold cvs LOL LOL LOL 

craziekudisptrnodewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged

v scold cvs LOL LOL LOL 

s varsha cv's ko dantna kabhi kabhi jaroori hotha hain .... otherwise humein achi episode kaise milegi ... 

par we also praise them whn thy deliver us a gud epi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnobharkha

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged

v scold cvs LOL LOL LOL 

s varsha cv's ko dantna kabhi kabhi jaroori hotha hain .... otherwise humein achi episode kaise milegi ... 

par we also praise them whn thy deliver us a gud epi
ache bache banne keliye daant khaana padega!!!!

sptrnobharkhadewdropred

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
those who havent seen this aarticle...

check this out!!!!

and let me know... it shows guru dancing on bhangra i guess!!!

i cant watch YT in offie

Edited by maneet1985 - 11 February 2011 at 2:40am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropred

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 2:14am | IP Logged

Good afternoon craziesHugHugHug

@aash, varsha, reena, aditi-awesome analysis girls i know everyone had high expectations frm MM including me...............yes they can show other romantic or fun stuff (i had thought v will get some really nice romantic scene when Geet was in saree she was looking so gorgeous and Maan did not say anything to his Mishti nor did he get naughty and allWink, and also like aash and aditi mentioned about showing how MAANEET shopped and all) not saying show us SR considering the baby track but they show us all other stuff that happens in MM.........also cvs should solve the baby issue soon bcuz not all viewers r loyal viewers like us crazies!!!SmileSmileSmileWinkLOL........they still haven't solved baby issue but brought in new twists...................just hope all these new developments will improve trps instead of worsening them bcuz i read in some post that GHSP is no more in top 100..............i want to see GHSP on top.....the position which it truly deserves and which belongs to only GHSPSmileSmile................also one more thing i'm slowing learning is that it is better not to have high expectationsLOL bcuz rem wat varsha had said few days back.........MAANEET ko jyaadha buddhi do ya phir hame kam LOLLOL...............so i'm just trying to reduce my budhi!LOLWink par yeh dil hai ki maantha nahinWinkWinkWink.................MAANEET ke liye hame kya kya nahi karna pad raha hai v have lost it completely and v r proud of itLOLLOLWink

@varsha-thanks sweety.............yea there was no precap i just got confused with wat they showed as coming up after ad as precap LOL..............also about positivity dear it is just that i have actually learnt frm MAANEET itself to find atleast some positivity even in the worst situation bcuz it gives hope and strength to face all the difficulties............even i do get worried for MAANEET but i just try to be positive as far as possible............ 

@hima-yes dear v all crazies rock!!!..............v never bash anyone.........it's just that v give suggestions to cvs bcuz v love GHSP and MAANEET so muchSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileHeartHeart Heart HeartHeartHeartHeart........love u allHeartHeartHeart

Edited by sptrno - 11 February 2011 at 2:22am

craziekudibharkhadewdropred

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sptrno

Good afternoon craziesHugHugHug

@aash, varsha, reena, aditi-awesome analysis girls i know everyone had high expectations frm MM including me...............yes they can show other romantic or fun stuff (i had thought v will get some really nice romantic scene when Geet was in saree she was looking so gorgeous and Maan did not say anything to his Mishti nor did he get naughty and allWink, and also like aash and aditi mentioned about showing how MAANEET shopped and all) not saying show us SR considering the baby track but they show us all other stuff that happens in MM.........also cvs should solve the baby issue soon bcuz not all viewers r loyal viewers like us crazies!!!SmileSmileSmileWinkLOL........they still haven't solved baby issue but brought in new twists...................just hope all these new developments will improve trps instead of worsening them bcuz i read in some post that GHSP is no more in top 100..............i want to see GHSP on top.....the position which it truly deserves and which belongs to only GHSPSmileSmile................also one more thing i'm slowing learning is that it is better not to have high expectationsLOL bcuz rem wat varsha had said few days back.........MAANEET ko jyaadha buddhi do ya phir hame kam LOLLOL...............so i'm just trying to reduce my budhi!LOLWink par yeh dil hai ki maantha nahinWinkWinkWink.................MAANEET ke liye hame kya kya nahi karna pad raha hai v have lost it completely and v r proud of itLOLLOLWink

@varsha-thanks sweety.............yea there was no precap i just got confused with wat they showed as coming up after ad as precap LOL..............also about positivity dear it is just that i have actually learnt frm MAANEET itself to find atleast some positivity even in the worst situation bcuz it gives hope and strength to face all the difficulties............even i do get worried for MAANEET but i just try to be positive as far as possible............ 

@hima-yes dear v all crazies rock!!!..............v never bash anyone.........it's just that v give suggestions to cvs bcuz v love GHSP and MAANEET so muchSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileHeartHeart Heart HeartHeartHeartHeart........love u allHeartHeartHeart

beautiful spandana!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno

Go to top