Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

FF:Kismat Konection [Last Updt Pg 97] (Page 37)

-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparna4karanika

loved d upd8 dear...ThankiesBig smile
frst wen i read i thoght "aree ye kya chakkar hai??"Nahi mein cv's se utna bhi zyada insire nahi hui...no dostana here no worriesWinkROFL
"rahul itni over excited kyun ho?? hmm hope ye story kahi aur ahem ahem ja ahi hai"ROFLDont worry mein bohot masoom hunEvil Smile
phir pata cchala ki rahul loves arjun lyk his bro onlyLOL
n i loved d way arohi said dat he s my arjun awwEmbarrassedHehe yeah i knew many people would like that...well its something very common in real life as well...when someone comes really close to ur heart u address them like that only like my best friend,my bro etc etc...personal experience Wink
so  sweet aur haan thnks fr d pm tooHugUr welcome ...so sorry i was getting really lazy and couldnt pm everyone seperately so asked everyone who wanted pm to add me...i was checking everyone in my list and u werent there so i sent u add req along with pm...hope u accepted itTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisa-ifzach

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Ari--

Originally posted by aksh4IF

ari!!! thnx!! HugPata nahi why u r thanking me but u r welcome anywaysHug kyunki tujhe maangte maangte thak gayi.. toh abhi tune meherbani ki hai toh shukrguzar toh banna tha na..Angry

(so many ppl hit the LIKE button before me, but am the first to reply Shocked.. lazy member..luks like u r distributing laziness along wid ur updates LOL)Unlike this...Buck up people...No feedback means the next update will be even more lateEvil SmileMujhe apni mehnat ka phal chaiyeEvil Smile ppl get going nahi toh lazy member phir kahin hibernation me na chali jaaye!!

tujhe pe CVs ka bohot asar ho raha hai!! note i mean CVs not DVs... ek mission shuru bhi nahi hua, tune dusra bhi schedule bana liya Evil SmileHehe atleast mene parralel lead toh nahi layi lyk em.....YETEvil Smile ooye!!Angry

vaise it was a beautiful piece.. short but sweet!! Day Dreaming i was smiling to myself when arohi called him urgently..all coz she wanted to know everything n everyone related to HER arjun n aah that protective shield!! luv it... hope A.A.S also does that!!ConfusedAksh usee hope and dream ko sach karne ke liye toh yeh likha hai meine Ouch hope is the only solace in the world Day Dreaming

@jai.. hi!! n yes, u r bad at quoting.. buck up!! Tongue

zach-TeekhiMishti-

sezo Senior Member
sezo
sezo

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
wow, that was so sweet and emotional. cant wait to see what they are going to do to them

zach-TeekhiMishti-

princess14 Goldie
princess14
princess14

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
great update!!! but it seemed to short but I can't complain now can i? haha continue soon!

zach-TeekhiMishti-

-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess14

great update!!! but it seemed to short but I can't complain now can i? haha continue soon!

Why are u afraid to complain i was just pullin aksh's legROFL

Hehe sorry i was a bit disturbed over the weekend with all the saddening news so started writing to divert my mind...but this was all i could get done with the frame of mind i was in and my lazyness added to that...next update would be longer and better hopefullyWinkLOL
zach Goldie
zach
zach

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
SmileSmile
Hmmmm….Arjun's importance and friendship from Rahul's perspective: yeah Ari….i agree with your viewpoint on this. In some unique relationships, we all are little scared on making that one tiny mistake….and that anxiety does sometimes leads to our non-spontaneous or 100 % natural response towards that person. Those special people are so hard to come by…it makes sense that rahul is little scared of losing him. If I am Rahul, even I would react the same way.

And as far as real life goes..in most of the 'ordinary' or 'common' friendships and relationships, one bad step or misunderstanding leads to seemingly unbridgeable gaps  or leave a long-lasting sour taste .People even forgets all the positive moments of pure love they shared before that unfortunate misstep !! Why does it happen? Maybe its our larger than life ego ! ? Can't we let it go or forget that one tiny bad part? Can't we just love and remember people for all of their positiveness and all the sweet moments they bring us? Why is it so hard to focus on positives? Why can't we give that person one more chance?

That being said….Rahul have handled the things in the right way. Just be as much supportive and brotherly as he can…without being too pushy about it. 

I guess…the truth is….if two people are sensible and care for each other…if the feeling is mutual….then, that relationship is eternal and sweetest. Even if some unfortunate thing comes, they will come back together eventually because its impossible not to think about that person and not smile and pray..hainaSmile two kind souls can't be seperated for too long TongueSmile

Arohi is so sweet…isn't she !!!! SmileSmileSmileSmileshe wants to know each and every feeling of arjun…what affects him ? what thinking goes behind the way he responds in each situation ? which people and situation makes him feel weaker/stronger, emotional… ? I think…she represents the kind of ideal soulmate a good guy dreams of….

I hope your fans don't get offended by my long post. apologies…

P.S. itti choti update, AriAngryTongue ….pehle socha tha achi lambi update hogi to ek acha sa hug doonga but ab nahiEvil Smile…nai nai..chal..gussa thuk deti mai abhi ….hehe….HugHugHugHugHug

No need to rush for next update…study well Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisa-ifaksh4IF-TeekhiMishti-

-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Jai ur take was longer than my updateROFL

nyways i wanna reply to u bt will do so in detail laterLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zach

zach Goldie
zach
zach

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Ari--

Jai ur take was longer than my updateROFL

nyways i wanna reply to u bt will do so in detail laterLOL

Smile woh to hai Tonguelog kehte mai jyada bolta nahi..aur jab bolta to itte saare stupid cheeze nikalti muh se LOLLOLLOL tu jhel sakti to jhel Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-TeekhiMishti-

Go to top