Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

FF:Kismat Konection [Last Updt Pg 97] (Page 21)

-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Hey everyone...m back with the update...its been very long since i've updated...sorry i've been bery bery busy with my boards...will be winding up this FF in a month or so with five-ten chapters before may begins...i feel i m dragging it like dhondu-archana story...hope u all like this part...finally here is the update it was in my head for so long...i dont know if its too long r short....hope its worth the wait...next update will be up by tomorow night pakka promise...do give me u're feedback..silent readers can press the like button instead...

DISCLAIMER:

only the story is mine...the charecters and the quotes arent...i'll be using quotes from various places like books,internet etc

okay so more thing before you go on to the story in this chapter text that i write in bold italics like this will denote the conversation between charecters...

The beautiful night

How are you??rahul bhai said u were in an accident…I was so worried u weren't even lifting u're phone…arohi was here the previous night but asking her would have arisen suspicions…I had no clue how to contact you…I wasn't even sure if u were in Mumbai all I knew was u weren't in Us…why aren't u answering are you in pain??are u having difficulty to speak??kya hua shaurya tell me u r scaring me now……….

Shaurya was so lost in happiness hearing her voice and listening her concern he forgot for a moment that she was waiting for his reply…then again if she wanted a reply she would have stopped and given him a chance to speak…he stopped her midway sensing that she was getting frantic…

Arre meri maa I will speak when u let me talk na…tabse bole ja rahi ho…wat should I do…ajeeb ladki ho rashi tum bhi meine call kiya aur mujhe hi baat karne ka mauka nahi de rahi…

Oh sorry…I was just…

Haan haan sun liya 10 baar already u were worried…bt m fine…choti se accident ko cancer jitna dangerous and scary bana diya tumhare us ullu cousin aur mere usse bhi ullu bhai-behen ne milkar

Shut up shaurya tumhara kitna khoon beh gaya tha…u were in such a critical condition…kuch bhi ho sakta tha…aisi cheezo ka mazak nahi udaya karte

Rashiiiiiii my sweet rashi toh mere mazak udane se kya mein phirse critical condition mein chala jaungi??stop behaving foolish…life wapis mili hai jeene ke liye serious hone ke liye nahi…if u expect me to be all serious and stop living wo hone se raha usse toh better hota ke main………

Rashi stopped him mid-way

Don't u dare say a word after that mr.shaurya ahluwalia warna I swear rashi singhania will never see u're face in her whole life again arjun bhai k sar ki kasam…

Ok if she had taken arjuns sir ki kasam this was serious…shaurya decided he didn't wanna test if she was bluffing or not…he knew she had issues with loosing people ever since her parents so what he was going to say had scared her he decided it was best to change the topic…

Madame kabse datein ja rahi ho like a wife…did u forget that we are just friends and giving each other space?? Shaurya smirked rashi had every right on him…he was just pulling her leg to put an end to this "lets give each other space" sharade he was sick and tired of space he didn't want it anymore he wanted her

Just friends!!shaurya are you crazy I wanted to give space to each other to know if this relation was as deep as we think it is not because I didn't love u…what I have realized is I love u as much as I love arjun bhai and it doesn't get deeper than that with me…have you any idea what I went through this week…I was…I was petrified…atleast u're sis and bro were there with you they could see you me on the other hand had no idea about you bhai gave me little updates I talked to rahul as well…but that wasn't enough and since u've come back to Mumbai I couldn't even get those updates…u listen to me mr u are NEVER I repeat myself NEVER goanna try something so dangerous again no matter what the reason is and haan aaj se u r always goanna be in touch with me come whatever may DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR??

Haha rashi calm down I was just pulling you're leg I love you too…you are the most important person in my life…and madame u were the one who ceased contact…and then u call all of a sudden when m on bike behind u're crazy cousin this accident wasn't my fault tum dono cousins ki saazish thi yeh meri khilaf…

Shut up shaurya…can you ever get serious??

Rashi you know serious stuff isn't something I m good at…that is why I try to cover everything up with jokes and fun…but somethings cant be solved by jokes…life doesn't come with instruction manual for each situation though I wish it did…cause some situations we desperately want solution but there is none…cause u cant find a solution to a problem that is invisible…I so wish I could have done things differently though I dont knw how I would have done it…

Ok shaurya slow down…you've become way too serious…I don't understand what happened??

Its rahul rashi the only person who could effect me this way…I hate myself for lying to him…after the accident he was so concerned for me I thought only about me and you and cme down here…sure he understands we've talked once or twice but rashi it just doesn't feel the same…I know I hurt him way beyond words by lying about our relation but I guess the accident somehow made up for it and he has forgiven me but I don't think it can ever be the same like before ever again…some mistakes can be forgiven but not forgotten…I can sense the break coming between us the unspoken distance…if he fought with me scolded me I could have dealt with it…but everything is so normal yet so abnormal…but this is an invisible problem how do i find a visible solution for a problem that doesnt even seem to exist??I made a mistake and now my relation with rahul will suffer because of it…I know its not even his fault he would never hurt me intentionally and he knows the same about me too then too pata nahi hum kuch dino mein itne dur kaise ho gaye…ab kuch bhi kabhi bhi thik nahi ho sakta…

Calm down shaurya…everything will be fine…u're and rahuls relation is forever…maybe it will take time and compassion and patience but someday everything will go back to normal and that day no one will be happier than me...coz two precious people of my life will be back together…

This was the reason shaurya loved rashi the most…even after so must negativeness in her life because of rjuns protectiveness she had developed into a very positive girl who always saw the silver lining of the dark cloud…she could make him smile any day any time…

Thank god I have you rashi warna pata nahi what I would do…please don't ever leave me…I don't know if things with rahul will ever get back on track…but if they don't I would die if I lost u aswell…I love you

I love you too…more than you'll ever know and more than i'll ever be able to show

And thus they continued talking all through the night about everything under the sun…when both of them started talking and had each other all the time in the world wasn't enough…shaurya's mood lifted 1000 times all thanks to rashi…she could cheer him up anytime any day…That was one of the most beautiful nights in their entire life…they talked the whole night away to glory…rashi hid under the blanket with the phone while talking afraid that arjun might walk in and see her on the phone…shaurya who was a little better and could walk now abused that privilege to the highest extent he roamed all over the room from the bed to the study table door to the window…he finally sat in the padded window sill…and just couldn't contain and happiness and go to sleep even though rashi had fallen asleep…so he just sat there with his love ever increasing in his heart and his happiness beaming through his face…the one relation for which he had risked rahul and his relation…the love for which he had left rahul "betrayed" him…his rashi…jis wajah se he wanted to come back to india he had done that…shaurya ne apni rashi ko wapis paa liya…its true what they say buri se buri cheez ke piche kuch achai chipi hoti hai and this accident gave him the love of his life back…he would have happily even died contently if he knew this was the result his accident would lead to…

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

khadija-kmhsezosar786ThugAngelpiamist-anzaeram-Luvmayurmaneetprincess14meriyaarKhat2027zachartaMsFuzzybear69-sanju-rasika_DS..anshita..mIsHeZ.xJin.rida001glitter567cherry227lara3110Anjalii...xXxbrainychild92tina_1234

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
res.x

edited;;;

as always ari uve writen it soo beautifully...really romantic scenes b/n rashi n shaurya

loved it 2 da core sweetie  

aww bless them..they both admited that they cnt live without eachother now undefined 

rashi is soo caring jus like she is in the show...  

love it how she gives advice 2 shaurya about rahul n how it sooths his pain.... 

wonderful update..lekin...missing  arjuhi...its ur 2nd update without arjuhi  

continue soon.x

Edited by mIsHeZ.x - 24 March 2011 at 5:21pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-TeekhiMishti-

-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mIsHeZ.x

res.x

aww...i wasnt even done with half the pm's just started pm'ing everyone...chalo this lessens one person Wink hehe u're comments are quicker than my updates ROFL thanks for being patient hope u like itEmbarrassed

mIsHeZ.x

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Ari--

Originally posted by mIsHeZ.x

res.x

aww...i wasnt even done with half the pm's just started pm'ing everyone...chalo this lessens one person Wink hehe u're comments are quicker than my updates ROFL thanks for being patient hope u like itEmbarrassed
hehe lol wel jus shows how much i love ur ff!! undefined 

plz dont finish it 2 soon tho...its not dragging at all undefined 

-anzaeram-

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
arii beautifully writtenClap...needless to say you are a great writer Smile

gosh!!! i love raashi in the show and i love rashi in your FF
i hope someone like shaurya comes her way soon in the actual show Embarrassed

-TeekhiMishti-

-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
@mIsHeZ.x

sorry dont know u're real name...thats really sweet of ya dear...thanks for the kind words...as far as story is concerned i felt it was dragging...even i dnt know if i will be able to end it or no....i just write the story as it comes to me...have nothing planned as of yet...except the important parts like arjuhi confession thats goanna be one interesting confession Evil Smile...either way i have my mcet and aieee in may...these are the most imp exams in my career till date...they will decide my future...so me goanna be on and off....but u guys will get updates now and then when i m frustrated with my studies...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-zachmIsHeZ.x

zach Goldie
zach
zach

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
wow...what a beautiful. romantic conversation !! SmileSmile

very nicely written, Ari....you captured all the emotions which can possibly occur in such instances.......showing concern for each other; little fake scolding or teasing ; the sense of accomplishment and happiness on finding each other .....
Rashi and Shaurya seem perfect and destined for each other Smile

-TeekhiMishti-

zach Goldie
zach
zach

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
the story is going at good pace and you have nicely portrayed the fine details of all the important characters. This way.. its easier to make correlations and feel really touched and connected to the characters and story. feels more real, normal and human.

So..You are NOT dragging the story !!!!

great job !! looking forward to tommorrow's update Smile

-TeekhiMishti-

Go to top