Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

FF:Kismat Konection [Last Updt Pg 97]

TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi everyone...m new here...and this is my first FF here...hope u guys like it...would love to get feedback...do tell me wat you think of it and if i should continue...

DISCLAIMER:
Only the story is mine...the quotes i use arent...i'll be using quotes from different places books,internet etc...

KISMAT KONECTION

Arjun and arohi::two very different people who had different dreams and different paths in life...while arjun was from delhi...arohi belonged to mumbai...they wouldn't have even known each others name if it weren't for fate...a love story of how two imperfect people came together and made a perfect love story...a love so pure so intense that till date people ask kitni mohabbat hai

PREFACE:

1. Two dreams which meant more than reality- page 1

2. The challenge- page 2

3. The farewell- page 2

4. An old memory  a new promise- page 2

5. The first conversation- page 4

6. The pleasant surprise- page 4

7.Pyaar dosti hai- page 6

8. Miley jab arjun arohi- page 7

9.I'll be there for you- page 8

10. Dear diary- page 10

11. Disaster week

• arjuns week- page 11
  • arohis week- page 14
12 The reunion- page 15

13. The story of the accident-page 18

14.The beautiful night-page 21

15.The first valentines-page 24

16.The ghost of the haunted past-page 26

17. The Truth comes out-page 29

18. The plan for revenge-page 32

19. The surprising revelation-page 36

20. Chance pe romance-page 41

21. 2 is a company 5 is a party-page 45

22. The Strange New Entry-page 48

23. The slence before the storm-page 52

24 bin tere-page 59

25.Delhi dur nahi-page 61

26. Dooriyon Ke Baad

• Part 1-page 67
  • Part 2-page 68
  • Part 3-page 69
27. Sharing is caring -page 78

28. Raaz the mystery unfolds
  • Part 1-page 83
  • Part 2-page 88
29. Fun,Masti and Love -page 90
30.A reality worth every dream-page 97

TWO DREAMS WHICH MEANT MORE THAN REALITY:

Arjun singhania,he wasn't your normal 22 year old...with everything he had been through he had matured and changed in ways even he didn't realize...his world consisted of only two people,his younger sister rashi and their chachu...when arjun and rashi had lost their parents they were just 14 and 10 and his relatives rather than coming and giving them condolenses were busy in discussing who would get the money!!!arjun had understud that in such a greedy world koi kisika nahi hota...he outright refused to be adopted by any one of them and said that he will take care of his sister...since then they were each others everything...rashi was the most important thing in his life...he loved her a lot and she loved him the same...if there was anything in arjuns life apart from rashis happiness it was his only dream...a dream of being one of the most a successful actors anyone had ever seen!!both he and rashi were waiting for the day when rashi would complete her 12th and both of them would start on a journey towards arjuns dream from delhi to mumbai

Arohi aluwalia,a name, a person a memory which no one could take out of their mind!!whether you liked her or hated her,whether you thought she was good or bad,once she was in your life she was there to stay...with all the mood swings and problems that she brought still no one could deny the fact that they loved arohi...she was different but in a good way...her family was her everything...her mum and dad were always busy with the family construction business aluwalia contructions in Mumbai and couldn't give much time to the house but whatever they did was for their family karan and shaurya were arohi's elder brothers...she was their princess always pampered by her brothers and then there was their dadi the heart of the family whom everyone adored...most of her family was either involved in the business or waiting to be but how could the one and only arohi aluwalia do something that everyone was doing...being different was her trademark and she proved it every step of the way...she had such a successful family business but she wanted to be a writer and everyone who knew her vouched for the fact that someday arohi aluwalia would be one of the greatest writers india had ever seen!!!

Two very different people...two very different dreams...who were so determined on their path and had decided what their destiny was...but they had no idea what fate had kept planned for them...they had no idea what was the cost of fulfilling dreams in this world...sometimes breaking of one dream is the cost of fullfulling another one

Edited by --Ari-- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
seems nice
pm me when u upd8
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
thanks... 😊...will pm you when i update...

Hey dear, very nice , i like the title, kismat konnection".....pls continue soon....i'm waiting.........

..anshita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hii..its seems vry nice,
cntinue soon nd plz pm me..
Love14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@ARI22........i am really liking the backdrop u have set for the story........plz continue .....it is looking very promising of resulting into a great FF at the end of the day😛
kritz4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
its nice n pm wen u update
princess_star11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN! PM ME WHEN U CONTINUE!
TeekhiMishti thumbnail

Hi everyone here is the update for the FF...first of all thank you all very much for liking and appreciating my work it made me very happy...😊😊😊

DISCLAIMER:

only the story is mine...the charecters and the quotes arent...i'll be using quotes from various places like books,internet etc

okay so more thing before you go on to the story from now on the text that i write in bold italics like this will be the lines that arohi writes in her book

THE CHALLENGE:

It was another Monday morning,arohi as always was up even before the sun had risen...since childhood early mornings were a very creative time for her...the beauty of the sunrise, a new day, a new start it inspired her and in her line of work inspiration was a very important criteria...over the years it had become her habit to wake up early in the morning and write...it was her passion since childhood to become a writer and she was always determined and dedicated to it...currently she was working on a romantic novel...she wasn't among the fans of mills and boons who waited for her prince charming to come on a white horse and take her with him and then they lived happily ever after'. she was a modern women and love in her life didn't rank that high on the top 10 priorities list...she still cursed the moment when her publisher had sold her on the idea of writing a romantic novel...well she couldn't deny him either way it was the season of romance and romance was the most popular genre and when the publisher made it sound like a challenge there was no way she was going to back off...how could she admit that she was bad at something...she couldn't say no to a challenge...she was reluctant about it but a commitment is a commitment thinking this she sat down to write the intro for the book...maybe it wont even be that hard I m a good writer and writing is my passion all I have to do is write the way I always do and make two people fall in love with each other in such a way that readers wish it was their love story...hmm...now let me think...a love story it should start with the meaning and definition of love now that's not too hard i love my bros and my family and work I could write a few lines about love basing on that...and she started defining love'

Defining love would be like defining an ocean. Every time you take a plunge into the ocean you are bound to find something new and novel. Real, true love is unconditional. To love someone unconditionally means that you love the person exactly as they are, exactly as they were before, and exactly as they will be in the future because people change all the time, so if you love the person, you will love them even if they become something you disagree with. Everything in life is temporary, because everything changes. That's why it takes great courage to love, knowing it might end anytime but having the faith it will last forever. A ring is round it has no end that's how true love is like it can begin anywhere but it has no end that's the reason true love stories don't always have happy endings coz they don't have endings they are forever.

But love is different for different people and it holds different definitions for everyone but at the end of the day love is just another word until you find someone who defines it in your life

Arohi was done with the introduction though it took her 2 hours she was quite satisfied with herself and what she had written...now all she had to do was introduce the main characters...she had to describe her protagonists and their qualities and nature and she was done for the day...and she was done with it in an hour she already had a pretty certain idea how they would be...that was arohi she always knew what she wanted and how she wanted it...her publisher wanted the name of the book as well but this was all he would get as always...arohi herself didn't know till the very moment how her stories would end she just went with the flow and naming the book even before she knew how it would shape up could result in a horrible mistake as the name was the thing that attracted the readers at first sight...though everyone is taught never to judge a book by its cover it's the cover and the first impression that attracts them to the book in the first place and she didn't like taking any chances with that...so she completed her days work filed the first draft of the book for her publisher to read and went to have breakfast with one her most fav people in the world her karan bhaiyya

Edited by --Ari-- - 13 years ago
Luvmayurmaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely!!! it is awsum!!! 😃