India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Evry limit is over v bind 2gether 4m Ur Our n Mine

Sonia.KN IF-Sizzlerz
Sonia.KN
Sonia.KN

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged

Maan Geet a relation which destiny created….She overcome every hurdle just for her baby..n  the biggest reason behind this was Maan Singh Khuraana who knowingly unknowingly became Savior ….Teacher Guide….in her journey…..one day path of her journey moved towards him…..and She realized that the destination which she was searching is Maan Singh Khurana…..and faith on the other hand had diverted all paths of Maan's aimless journey towards Geet…..Maan an arrogant….little cynic ..heartless person…started to feel to think about life and to liv…and it was Geet due to her He started to liv….But who made this relation….in reality…God yes but who was …that who became reason …Baby…Geet's child…for whom she left everything every relation…Maan was in lov with Geet and unknowingly savior and God father of baby..But he was not aware….But when suddenly this reality came in front of him that was indigestible for him….one day came when he realized and accepted this relation also….But till then this child was just Geet's child…..and He love Geet for her he accepted kid…But slowly slowly this child which was like a burden… He had to bear became. His responsibility…and conditions one day made this child ….Geet's child…. their child……but incident …..After incident….from NT attack to Brij attacks …..and then Sonography part …..to the situation where He has to chose Geet or Baby….gave him many sorrows and little happiness too….and slowly slowly He accepted unknowingly what this child means for him…What He feels for him….who is not Geet's child but their child…..He really got hurt… when Geet said Her Child instead of Their child…..and this Baby…turns to be their child. …forever…But today…He at last broke all barriers for Baby as he accepted baby not their but his……and what next this relation is complete….where one day for Him baby was Geet's…. His responsibility ….and one day this child became their…..three of them started journey in new way….he got hurt when he listen from Geet that baby is hers…..and she realized His inner pain….apologized… accepted fact ..but today he broke his own…..will ….will to call baby their…. as now Child is His and Geet is his child's mother…..He is not Geet's child's father….only….The relation has journey from Geet's baby to Maaneet's Baby and now Maan Singh Khuraana's………what to say next….the relation of two became relation of three….which is one….now….nothing to say more for this relation which destiny created through other but fulfilled by Maan……Clap

WHAT U SAY ..COMMENT...N ALSO......
HIT LIK IF U THINK ME RITE.......Tongue....Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mrko

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top