Timing of Sid (Page 4)

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by peacefulblossom

[/QUOTE]

ROFL

On the serious note...I wont like DS falling down and saying sorry like that! Not cool!

I can live with mutual understanding between both of them... and a hug...

I'ld go for a scene, when DS starts with tearful eyes from Sood house and Viren with tearful eyes from Sharma house, both having equal number of people following them...LOL
Both have their hands stretched out to welcome the other..ROFL

DS with stretched hands calling "VIREN" and Viren from other side calling "DADAJI"...and both with stretched hands fall into each others arms and cry buckets in the lawn....whatever tears are left can be shed by Nivedita, Vandana, CC and YD...

that day we will settle for a meaningful dialogue for Sid and no one can call him "idiot"LOL

But for TRP, DS has to fall on the feet...so we can make him stumble and fall on Viren and Nivedita's feet, hug Viren and call Sid "NALAYEK"....I want to watch HL's expression then...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shelly_nair

peacefulblossom Senior Member
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

I agree that Sid never did it intentionally! I have not watched the episode yet, but reading the update, it feels that he spoke out as Nivi was being called a liar! But the consequence was good! Viren spoke, DS listened, both had good audienceLOL  and DS repeated the same old dialogue of his jawami time....may be he was still in his 50th anniversary mood, when he was singing, he was in romantic  mood and with Viren, he went back to his stern mood...both sides of DS personality came out on the anniversary...LOL

Yup, dont think he did it intentionally....but boy he got a lot of hate for it. And I dont think Viren is happy that Sid made him say it.

LOL Indeed both sides of DSside came out.... maybe he is the one with the split personality disorder LOL Make him angry and he turns in to the hulk....a hulk that turns stern and evil only to Viren LOL rather then green and super powered.

Omshanti1111

peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged

I'ld go for a scene, when DS starts with tearful eyes from Sood house and Viren with tearful eyes from Sharma house, both having equal number of people following them...LOL
Both have their hands stretched out to welcome the other..ROFL

In slow motion Wink And you forgot the longing in their eyes. And somehow the little 5 minutes walk turns in to a 30 min episode...

DS with stretched hands calling "VIREN" and Viren from other side calling "DADAJI"...

You need a little more drama here.... In the slow motion of them coming together...Viren falls... and hurts his foot... DS gets to Viren gathers Viren foot in his lap...and both of them look into eachothers eyes...few minutes later DS starts riping of his clothes to tend to Virens leg....LOL

and both with stretched hands fall into each others arms and cry buckets in the lawn....whatever tears are left can be shed by Nivedita, Vandana, CC and YD...

that day we will settle for a meaningful dialogue for Sid and no one can call him "idiot"LOL

But yet....viewers think his dialogue is cheesy and not manly enough...and bash him for being  a girl

But for TRP, DS has to fall on the feet...so we can make him stumble and fall on Viren and Nivedita's feet, hug Viren and call Sid "NALAYEK"....I want to watch HL's expression then...

Firstly shock... then looks at Sid...disguse...then starts thinking..
HL plotting away... ooo god...I brain washed my daughter to marry the wrong son....

How should I get these people divoce and Divya with the right son LOL

Then.... 'NI'---VI....' abviously need to use Nivi to get anyway..
ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shelly_nairOmshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by peacefulblossom

I agree that Sid never did it intentionally! I have not watched the episode yet, but reading the update, it feels that he spoke out as Nivi was being called a liar! But the consequence was good! Viren spoke, DS listened, both had good audienceLOL  and DS repeated the same old dialogue of his jawami time....may be he was still in his 50th anniversary mood, when he was singing, he was in romantic  mood and with Viren, he went back to his stern mood...both sides of DS personality came out on the anniversary...LOL

Yup, dont think he did it intentionally....but boy he got a lot of hate for it. And I dont think Viren is happy that Sid made him say it.

LOL Indeed both sides of DSside came out.... maybe he is the one with the split personality disorder LOL Make him angry and he turns in to the hulk....a hulk that turns stern and evil only to Viren LOL rather then green and super powered.
u r right! DS might be shown later to have "split personality".LOL and thus a problem to this hatred will be found. If the creatives find out that the old man also has fan following, then in order to gain sympathy, they can show DS to be mentally sickROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

supriapeacefulblossomshelly_nair

peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
@Bani well it is a Indian drama anything is possible... Oops Im going back to telling jokes about Indian dramas.

I wonder whoa character they will destroy to give DS sympathy... Hmmm VD LOL

Edited by peacefulblossom - 09 February 2011 at 6:34pm

Omshanti1111

smartc IF-Rockerz
smartc
smartc

BhagyaVidhata Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Hi Bani,

Loved this quote that u wrote there.. About abandonment not being the solution for trying to teach a young kid a brutal lesson. Granted not everyone in Viren's situation would have reacted as harshly as Viren did. However, the way I view it, DS asked for it! Constant comparisons, constantly putting the poor kid down, never giving him the time or the opportunity to prove his true worth, always living in somebody else's shadow..These are all but little things that do accumulate over time and can lead to a big outburst, a bigger hatred, and the biggest dilemma thereafter (as it happened to Viren). The track is also showing us that all of those people who apparently may think that they are being good to others may end up making mistakes during the course of their lives that are unintentional. So one needs to be humble and stay grounded at all times and try to watch each action with utmost care and caution.. I am sure poor Sid or Nivi never in a million years thought that their actions would hurt their own's feelings and emotions like so.. But DS stubborn dictatorship gave fuel to this fire of hatred and inferiority that a little kid had to harper in his heart for all these years and that eventually became the reason for his hatred and his anger as an adult.

I have been lurking around but as always, ur post triggered something inside my heart and I just had to post my 2 cents over the last few episodes. Hope u guys are doing well :))

Overall, loving this track! Hats off to all actors :)

Cheers,
Sana

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

himabindu05tamushiOmshanti1111

daffodils06 Goldie
daffodils06
daffodils06

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
even i wantd 2 ask ye log baath ko sambhal rahe hai ya bigaad rahe hai???i agree virenz anger and pain shud com in frnt of his family..itz high tim dey shud knw wat was goin on his mind..itz gud dat finally he cud vent out his anger and speak out his mind to all d people who shud hear it...was nw d rite tim is nt d question..wat happend aftr dat is dat matters sid intentionaly or unintentionaly again bcam d reason 4 ds 2 tak d sam  action he tuk years ago..ok sid may hav wantd viren to speak out..bt he cud hav don dat softly..aftr knwin everything hw cud he shout at viren, b so hard on him???den again he cud hav stoppd DS wen he was repeating d sam old stuff..he cud hav just takn ds aside and talkd 2 him,let him knw wat has happnd..no he just stands dere and letz DS repeat everything..den wat was d purpose of nivi revealing everything 2 him...???watsoever his first step 2wards viren was nt wat i xpectd..letz c hw he handles it furthr???
wat i actually wanna knw is... hw is nivi  gonna convince DS 2 change hs decision which he thinks is so rite???
shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=peacefulblossom]I havent read the thread yet...

But my reaction to him shouting was...

What...

Eh....he talking!Shocked

And then wow he's going to get killed in this forum ROFL

P.s going to read the thread.
[/QUOTE}

Sid "kamina" showed his "kaminapan" again today!ROFL...today, he will be killed by decapitation.

Partnerji, where weree u? I was missing u so much! even considered leaving the forum. I could not digest DS turning villainLOL

ROFL Bani n Bahar, notorious criminals of CCBMLOL when u both are together it is hilarious.. ROFL
LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

peacefulblossomOmshanti1111

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index