Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daffodils06 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
even i wantd 2 ask ye log baath ko sambhal rahe hai ya bigaad rahe hai???i agree virenz anger and pain shud com in frnt of his family..itz high tim dey shud knw wat was goin on his mind..itz gud dat finally he cud vent out his anger and speak out his mind to all d people who shud hear it...was nw d rite tim is nt d question..wat happend aftr dat is dat matters sid intentionaly or unintentionaly again bcam d reason 4 ds 2 tak d sam  action he tuk years ago..ok sid may hav wantd viren to speak out..bt he cud hav don dat softly..aftr knwin everything hw cud he shout at viren, b so hard on him???den again he cud hav stoppd DS wen he was repeating d sam old stuff..he cud hav just takn ds aside and talkd 2 him,let him knw wat has happnd..no he just stands dere and letz DS repeat everything..den wat was d purpose of nivi revealing everything 2 him...???watsoever his first step 2wards viren was nt wat i xpectd..letz c hw he handles it furthr???
wat i actually wanna knw is... hw is nivi  gonna convince DS 2 change hs decision which he thinks is so rite???
shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

🤣 Bani n Bahar, notorious criminals of CCBM😆 when u both are together it is hilarious.. 🤣
😆

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: smartc

Hi Bani,

Loved this quote that u wrote there.. About abandonment not being the solution for trying to teach a young kid a brutal lesson. Granted not everyone in Viren's situation would have reacted as harshly as Viren did. However, the way I view it, DS asked for it! Constant comparisons, constantly putting the poor kid down, never giving him the time or the opportunity to prove his true worth, always living in somebody else's shadow..These are all but little things that do accumulate over time and can lead to a big outburst, a bigger hatred, and the biggest dilemma thereafter (as it happened to Viren). The track is also showing us that all of those people who apparently may think that they are being good to others may end up making mistakes during the course of their lives that are unintentional. So one needs to be humble and stay grounded at all times and try to watch each action with utmost care and caution.. I am sure poor Sid or Nivi never in a million years thought that their actions would hurt their own's feelings and emotions like so.. But DS stubborn dictatorship gave fuel to this fire of hatred and inferiority that a little kid had to harper in his heart for all these years and that eventually became the reason for his hatred and his anger as an adult.

I have been lurking around but as always, ur post triggered something inside my heart and I just had to post my 2 cents over the last few episodes. Hope u guys are doing well :))

Overall, loving this track! Hats off to all actors :)

Cheers,
Sana

Hey Sana,
good to see you! actually, I feel strongly that although all are doing very well to keep the story moving, there are lot of loopholes in the story itself. Like, when Viren was introduced, Viren remembers DS as being affectionate towards him (that was also a flashback). Now the cts have started showing DS as a sort of dictator. Some days back, Vandana said that Viren always went to his nani's place or JW/CC took him for vacations abroad, that does mean that he did not come to the Sood house, but definitely does not mean that he was all alone. He might have been not with DS and the Sood family, but he was with nani and his parents for vacations.

Completely understand Viren's pain! the problem is creatives are unable to maintain the coherency with the past incidents they only showed.

keep posting,
Bani
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: peacefulblossom

@Bani well it is a Indian drama anything is possible... Oops Im going back to telling jokes about Indian dramas.

I wonder whoa character they will destroy to give DS sympathy... Hmmm VD 😆

No NT dadi...or Lalji kaka...thats the safest one....no need to find another scapegoat after that...😆
peacefulblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

No NT dadi...or Lalji kaka...thats the safest one....no need to find another scapegoat after that...😆

😆 NT dadi never came to mind...but she'll be awesome to take the guilt off DS.

Maybe NT dadi and DS had a history before....you know forbidden love story ðŸ˜† Back in the days.... and somehow DS got married to YD and now NT dadi after years of plotting is taken charge....

By using DS weakness to her to poison him... so he hates his younger grandson 

😆 NT dadi master mind behind everything...

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: peacefulblossom

😆 NT dadi never came to mind...but she'll be awesome to take the guilt off DS.

Maybe NT dadi and DS had a history before....you know forbidden love story ðŸ˜† Back in the days.... and somehow DS got married to YD and now NT dadi after years of plotting is taken charge....

By using DS weakness to her to poison him... so he hates his younger grandson 

😆 NT dadi master mind behind everything...

nothing impossible!😆