Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

The Secretkeepers & The Egobreakers (Page 2)

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
@poca : yeah exactly..he shudnt let her take ovr him.....havin feelin fr her..lovin her..caring fr her is different bt nt lettin her ovrtake his actions n nature.....i so wanna c his character stay intact...fr a vulnerable emotional 1 dey can use abhendra...bt i lk abhay d way he is....i love his arrogance...attitude..introvert..gvin it bk nature....also dt v get to c dat smile or amirk 1ce in a while keeps d value n excitement intact...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gitika.jTheBlackJaguar

Angel_voice Senior Member
Angel_voice
Angel_voice

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged

Another brilliant analysis Poca ClapClapand yes it was really nice to see Abhay finally winning the match inspite of Piya telling him not to. it was indeed a pleasurable sight....ban gaya kabir ka kabab Wink

Totally a light and happy episode todayBig smile with an sweet under current of love and caring from both the sides...it was awww cho chweet to see our Abhay helping Pia in getting the DVD bk when she saw Arnav.

Today he was in his form...the revert ball in the BB game was a real smasher....even Misha could do nothing but stare opened mouthed at him and the ballStarStar

and the way he shoved away all the credits at the sport teacher's face was also clever on his part.......anyone can fall madly in love with this super duper cool vampire and today was his day... loved the epi

Our birdie pancchi is in danger which she is quiet oblivious off...lets see how sinister this character turns out to be.. i'm .keeping my fingers crossedWink

Edited by Angel_voice - 09 February 2011 at 10:23am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gitika.jmsainhjaugreepicheepTheBlackJaguar

munz. Goldie
munz.
munz.

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
awesome post as always Poca... i loved Abhay in today's episode... they way he protected Pia's secret was really sweet... Smile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
I was so afraid that might be abhay again listened to Piya and lose the match. But he win the match. I am so happy. He won it with his sport technique not using super natural power. Piya was afraid as Abhay himself told her that he didn't want to join sport as he didn't want to show up his powers But he can control his powers and Piya didn't need to worry about it. I love the way abhay helped Piya. He may not ask questions to Piya.

TheBlackJaguar

spatty123 Groupbie
spatty123
spatty123

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged

Hi Pocahontas,

I am a new member. I do not post replies unless there is something I reeeaally want to say. You might see I like some posts. But I must say that you are a person of words. Your ability to comprehend something and then put it into the most appropriate words is amazing. Its like we can actually visualize the scene even if we have not watched the episode. Great work..Keep it up! You have a talent!

TheBlackJaguar

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Edited on pg1Smile

TheBlackJaguar

Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Great post poco....loved the anlysis....nyc epi...

TheBlackJaguar

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
wow poco....u know today i thot there isn't really much to analyze on except abhiya bond and i was thinkin poco's post gonna be small today...
bt after i read your post...i realized how much essence there was in today's epi besides abhiya bond....
great post as usual...
i am sooo glad abhay finally won this game..tht too very smartly without displaying or exposing his powers....as you said he displayed himself as being sharper and quicker than kabir...and he let kabir play his part as well....he let him lose by onlt one basket...and he covered his victory by saying he is interstate champ....
looks like tht teacher knows nothing really about abhay...she is just doing a task tht she is assigned by someone...finding out wat abhay's upto...
well you are right...abhay can handle himself very well when it comes to others...it doesn't affect him...he is knows how to deal with others and how to protect his identity and his secret...he needs no baby sitting...he only looses control when it comes to metz and piya...his deep emotions are his only weak points....else he stays unaffected..i am so glad the basics haven't changed for abhay's character...that was one of my fears after seeing him emotional for such a long time...glad CVs took care of tth..he is not all emotional and mushy unless tth deep emotions are pulled out with "metz-piya button"...this is one of the reasons abhay is my fav character in this show..
and piya...as you said i guess she has always seen him out of control..so may be tht's why..i was like yeh kya hai....being over protective about his secret..he knows how to deal with it...bt i can understand her reaction from her PoV...
coming to abhiya...you gave them right name "the secretkeepers"..i was exactly thinking about that...they love each other very much...bt underneath that love..there is a layer of friendship, trust, understanding...and that has gotten thicker especially after piya knowing the truth...now they talk to each other freely about anything without any constraint...the thicker that layer is..the stronger their love will be..it was nice to see how abhay just read her and protected her secret without knowing wat it was...i wish piya would just tell him about arnab directly...as you said, piya keeps his secret safe and abhay keeps hers...
now i see the whole point when they said fir se likhi jaayegi pyar ki yeh ek kahani....before the love that they had was shining...now the viewers know there is love..and the CVs are focusing on the layer of frndship, trust tht's underneath the love and it's shining through as well...all this is necessary for them to have such a strong and unbreakable bondand for that only unconditional love is not enough...we all know soo many problems are building up for abhay...and abhiya will be facing these problems together...so that's how their love story will be rewritten..there is much more to it than just irrevocable love...
yes, sid is showing his grey shades...i dunno why bt i like sid-panchi more than misha-shaurya..bt you are right..panchi is just another new toy for him..aur some kind of a source for entertainment...a challenging chase..no morals, no rules, no emotions...if the CVs are planning to make him like Damon..and create whole Stefan-Damon phemomena..they better be very careful in doing so....the brotherhood bond runs much deeper than it seems and its the most imp part of TVD...if they are goin to ruin it later..i would rather not see stefan-damon replica in abhay-sid...stefan-damon bond is something that has drawn me to TVD and is my fav relationship even more than stefan-elena..i don't want to see it ruined in abahy-sid form...bt if CVs are careful..they can surely create magic with this bond

Edited by kiranni - 09 February 2011 at 10:32am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gitika.jAngel_voicereepicheepTheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index