Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 9th Feb 2011 (Page 4)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
20 [39.22%]
1 [1.96%]
25 [49.02%]
0 [0.00%]
3 [5.88%]
1 [1.96%]
1 [1.96%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

ArMan, they need more scenes like this and I agree with Vaishu lock the door LOL

Savita still has not learned her lesson, she wants Manav to move back home yet still takes the opportunity to insult Archana. I hope Manav never moves back home, Archana's life would be hell if that were to happen. Stay where he is now, but he can come to visit.

Mandy , the day Manav and Archana were talking  about coming back (  when they were  in bed ) I was like Ok, so they will b going  back soon.. but today the way  savita kept on attacking Archana , I also do not want Archana to go back just as yet .Savita has to calm down a bit and stop finding faults in Archana .Her son had a love marriage with Archana , he was not forced into marrying and everyone deserves respect in their own home ..
If Savita is the bahu of the house then so is Archana .Also Archu's attitude of staying quiet and taking abuse makes her an easy target for Savita ...
How much can Damodar protect his bahu , I don't want the same old story of her abusing Archana and Archana taking the abuse quietly ...

That scene was cute and loved the way Manav walked out quickly after getting  caught by his saali ....LOL

Also don't know why Satish is still making same mistake of keeping secrets from his mother ....just stretching this whole track now ..
I think Bhavna will find out in a very ugly manner and it will be bad , very bad .

Edited by Tanyaz - 09 February 2011 at 6:00pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Mandy.

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thanee

Today I vote for Arman for ever......Thumbs Up Valentine day approaching..like to see them Happy..even problems..around..

Archu...for great support...to her little Sist....encouraging her ..so that she could feel a little hope for her life..For the hug she has with his husband....for making him happy......This guy will be lost without his Archana...this is for sure....

Oh for sure ....
He is so happy with her around .She has motivated him to do well in life and looks like he will make it big ...I really liekd the  happy look on Archana's face when he gave her the money .I remebered the scene when once  she told Manav to give money to Shravani to make her feel important and wanted ...
At the time Archana was so depressed and eevn Manav was very sad but he still did it ....Today he gave the money to his wife but how happy they were  both ...He could not stop hugging her and making her feel special and she was over the moon ..
God has given her happiness after so much pain .Hope it stays with her for a long time ...

Anyway this moment Vaishali need someone ..Archu is here..for her..Thumbs Upgood and very ggod...

Vaishali is still depressed but I can see that she is recovering a lot .I juts hope they don't show her as a weak person who made a decision only as a compromise and was forced to do somethign she didn't wish to do ....
I want to see Vaishali as a strong person and not like Archana who thinks that compromise is the way of life ....
Manav...just looking if Vaishali is here...go quickly to hug his lovely wify...Heartso cute...this scenes is so natural....i really like it...Vaishu teasing Manav Jeeju... Manav.Blushing .
Girls this Door make prob once. more ..
Manav the door..must be close..listen to your Sali...she is not wrong..LOL Don't rush.away.LOL 

Yup, that door has becoem a musibat .Manav was a besharam today , the whole chawl was walking  outside and seeing  what was happening  in his  house still he did not close the door ....

Manv was very happy...for his business..People appreciate what he is doing...in the market..some were at his feet..wow..Manav you're just good..and nothing else..

Even old people were touching his feet and thanking him , give him blessings .Today was Manav's day , he was so happy .......Smile

Manv give a Saree to his Mother..how sweet...I can't say he don't care for her..not because he give a saree...but whatever she said.and done..for him he can't break this relationship he has with his mother...He will return in this house when Savita will accept Archu..so...i think its not for now...
as if they are playing..Ping Pong..so lets wait who will win..

Yes , I don't think she is ready to live with Archana just as yet .Hopefully she will calm down soon ...

By the way...Savita don't even talk to Manav about returning back home..Her thoughts is how to tell evryone for Darmesh...LOL

Most definitely her mind was only with Dharmesh and the Karanjkar and she was only thinking about them ....

Guruji...why hiding Bhavna??...this is not good solution....she will be very sad , very angry...will probably..kicked Varsha..don't know...but..she must know the truth...for Varsha....now she is lost for what's happen to her...+++she will stress herself what will happen if Bhavna know the truth...oh god stop this  Yes Varsha is shocked but hiding Bhavna is not the solution...later on  she will come to know..why not  now...Bad people can take this opportunity  Manju or RasikaAngry...Satish...you must think about all that...

I don't know how , but I have a feeling that Bhavna will get to know the truth in a very bad and an ugly manner ....It's going to be horrible ....

So for today..I like the episode...Precap interesting..wait to see that..
have you all bye tomorrow

Loved your comments Thanee.. Take care sweetie ...
And have a chocolate , apparantly it is chocolate day today .I like dark chocolates and my son bought me this nice big bar , my calorie counting is now destroyed .....

Thanee

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

ArMan, they need more scenes like this and I agree with Vaishu lock the door LOL

Savita still has not learned her lesson, she wants Manav to move back home yet still takes the opportunity to insult Archana. I hope Manav never moves back home, Archana's life would be hell if that were to happen. Stay where he is now, but he can come to visit.

Mandy , the day Manav and Archana were talking  about coming back (  when they were  in bed ) I was like Ok, so they will b going  back soon.. but today the way  savita kept on attacking Archana , I also do not want Archana to go back just as yet .Savita has to calm down a bit and stop finding faults in Archana .Her son had a love marriage with Archana , he was not forced into marrying and everyone deserves respect in their own home ..
If Savita is the bahu of the house then so is Archana .Also Archu's attitude of staying quiet and taking abuse makes her an easy target for Savita ...
How much can Damodar protect his bahu , I don't want the same old story of her abusing Archana and Archana taking the abuse quietly ...

That scene was cute and loved the way Manav walked out quickly after getting  caught by his saali ....LOL

Also don't know why Satish is still making same mistake of keeping secrets from his mother ....just stretching this whole track now ..
I think Bhavna will find out in a very ugly manner and it will be bad , very bad .

I agree, I don't want to see Archana return to a house where she silently takes abuse. I've seen enough of Archana being abused, she had to deal with a lot while she lived there and she shouldn't have to go through that again. There is no reason why Manav can't maintain a relationship with his parents while continuing to live seperately from them.

It was a cute scene, they need more like this! It was also nice to see Vaishali happy, it reminded of how she used to be around Archana and Manav

I don't understand why Satish would hide this from his mother. Hasn't he seen the toll it took on Varsha and how hurt she was that the truth was kept from her? Why not tell Bhavna the truth but ask that she not go rub salt in Varsha's wounds by saying I told you so, Varsha is already regretting what she did. She is paying a huge price for her hasty decision.

Tanyaz

Ipsi_Sushant Goldie
Ipsi_Sushant
Ipsi_Sushant

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
hi  any  one  see  the  ARMAAN  promo  for  CB  ....when  manav  kiss  to  archana  on  the  upperhead..i  love  that  promoSmile
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
where is the promo Epsita ..
Ipsi_Sushant Goldie
Ipsi_Sushant
Ipsi_Sushant

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
ya  di  the  promo  shown  in  the  first  break  of  tomorrow  episode......ARMAAN  in  white  outfit ,same  outfit  of  mahaepisode  dancing.......

background  sound'''''''''manav  archana  ki  taraf  ek  our  PR aa  raha  he  that  is  choti  bahu'''''
Ipsi_Sushant Goldie
Ipsi_Sushant
Ipsi_Sushant

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
that  is  short  but  lovelySmile
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Oh Ok, so it is a promo for Choti bahu , I thought it was for Pavira Rishta ..
How  clever of Zee , they are showing manav and Archana to promote their other show .....Ermm

Go to top