Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

DMG 3 AR & ArSh (KAJEN & KASH) Compltd (Page 3)

_Afrin_ Goldie
_Afrin_
_Afrin_

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
oh God Riddhima man!!!!!!!!!!!what can I say about this madam...........invited sid to get closer???!!!!!!! get a life women.............Angry
and I hate this selfish Arman..................
poor shona..........CryGlad that Shilpa resolved to be strong and not shed a tear on those two..............I really like Shilp and Sid's friendshipa.................those two rocks as friends.................Smile
cant wait for ArSh track to start..................cont soon........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arsh444minaalM

Zaynoo2320 IF-Sizzlerz
Zaynoo2320
Zaynoo2320

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
this is awesome so far, please continue soooooooooon!
amaniM Goldie
amaniM
amaniM

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged

Part 4

The week just flew by and before anyone knew it the wedding day had arrived. Ridhima couldn't believe where the week had run away and finally the day when she and Armaan were finally going to be bound together forever had come. When the day had started she had felt a bit nervous as to if every thing was arranged properly or not but by 12 noon an hour or so before the wedding was suppose to start she felt reasonably calm. She was in the process of getting ready. Anjali was doing her hair and make up as she had refused to let anyone else touch her baby sister on her important day. With hair and make up done ridhima was getting into her wedding clothes. She had chosen red lehenga with gold embellishment and emerald green trimmings. The duppata that went with the lehenga was emerald green with red edging. With less than half an hour to when the baraat was suppose to arrive ridhima was busy wearing her jewellery. As every thing else was done she alone in her room putting the final touches to her jewellery and make up, when her cell rang. Smiling and thinking that it would be armaan asking her if she was ready or not she picked up the phone without looking at the name flashing on the screen and said: Haan armaan mein tyar hoon, tum kahan ho

There was a pause on the other end and then: Ridhima mein hoon

Ridhima just froze hearing the voice she tried so hard to forget but at the same time had prayed to hear once again even if only once.

Ridz: Sid….

Sid: haan just called to congratulate and wish you on the big day. Ihope and pray to God that you and armaan always be together.(the words sort of rushed out of him)

Ridz: Sid mein tumse,….

Sid : kuch hehne ki zaroorat nahin hai ridhima I understand, kabhie kabhie kuch cheezein humare control mein nahin hotin. Honestly, I just wanted to let you know…..

Ridz: Sid mujhe…

Sid: Ridhima bas ek baat kehna chahta hoon. I forgive you . Its ok.

Hearing Sid utter those words, the reason she wanted to meet him, what she had been trying to ask him ever since hearing his voice on line, her throat closed up. She opened her mouth to speak but could croak out only his name: Sid!

Sid: No ridhima just listen. Its ok. I've let go. This is right you and armaan. Mein to aise he beech mein agaya tha. Ab tum dono ek naiyee shuruaat karo and just be happy.

Ridz: tum khush ho sid(she managed to get the words out of a throat that was filled with unshed tears)

Sid: (after a pause) haan buhat tumhare liye. Akhir jot um chahti thi who tumhe milgaya.right.

Ridz: right per tumhara kya. Kabhie apne bare mein bhi soch liya karo.

Sid: apne bare mein hi to soch raha hoon ridhima. Acha ab chalta hoon armaan ko mere taraf  se hi or congrats bolna. Ok bye.

Ridz: bye

Sid: Ridhima I'll always love you (he added quietly and immediately cut the phone).

Ridhima who had holding back tears had to close her eyes hearing this, her heart which she had thought had mended again started beating a painful beat. She stood there holding her cell to her chest willing herself to stay calm. Just then Anjali came into the room and said: Ridzi!(excitedly)baraat aagaye hai.

When ridhima didn't move anjali said: ridzi armaan aagya hai tum kahan khoi hoi ho.

Ridz quickly blinking back tears smiled at Anjali and said: Kahin nahin just thinking about the past few months. Anjali: cha lab sochna bas kar niche chalne ka time ho gya hai.(and walked her to the door and out).

Armaan on the other hand was feeling nervous to the extreme. All day long he had kept chexking the watch as to when would be it time to meet Ridhima and when the time was nearing he realized he wasn't ready. H e then rushed to get ready. He worried over whether he looked good enough for Ridhima, (his basket) was she ready or fearing that she might change her mind. His friends and family tried calming him but he was all over the place. When they reached the Gupta household where the wedding was supposed to take place he impatiently waited for the rituals to be started so that he could get to Ridhima.

Once inside he kept looking up the stairs for a glimpse of Ridhima but to no avail, he was getting nervous waiting for her and tried calming himself by talking to JP and Jiggy who were making fun of his impatience. Suddenly he felt her presence he turned and looked up the stairs there she stood a vision in red and green, his love, his life.

As Ridhima looked down her gaze searching and finding Armaan, she shut her mind to the memory of Sid's words. She promised to shut the Sid drawer firmly and not to think of anything but armaan and herself. As she looked at him a smile bloomed on her face. He looked good enough to eat she thought and then blushed. Armaan was dressed in white Sherwani, with his face freshly shaven, hair trimmed and styled back from his face he was heart wrenchingly  handsome. As their gazes met Armaan felt calm settle over him, his heart felt ready to burst as he looked at the beautiful woman walking towards him. If someone asked him what happened in the ceremony he would not have been able to tell them any thing. The only thing he knew was Ridhima, how she looked, how oftern she smiled or blushed or looked his way. He was drowned into her, when her hand was placed into his, her touch left him trembling. He wanted to grab her and run away. After the ceremony ended and they were declared husband and wife, he touched her cheek with one finger and whispered "I love you" she looked back at him with all the love in her eyes and said "and I love you".

Atlast with the numerous rituals carried out and Ridhima entering their new house they were alone in their bedroom. He walked into the room and saw her standing near the window looking at the moon. He walked to her and wrapped his arms around her from behind and breathed deeply her scent. Ridhima who had been waiting for him turned her head and kissed him lightly on the nose. 

Armaan: you need to improve your aim. Our first night together and my nose is the best you could do.(making ridhima blush furiously)    

Laughing himself he swung ridhima in his arms and walked to the bed, where he gently placed in the middle of the bed. Finally two lovers who had been separated by circumstances were finally one. Armaan lightly kissed ridhima on her lips, on feeling her respond his kiss became firmer and longer. Soon passion flared between them and raged uncontrollably, hands shaking they removed each other clothes. Hands roamed and petted, their breaths becoming shallower finally when they were joined armaan linked their hands, looking deeply into ridhima's eyes which were sheened with tears and started moving. When the climax hit them both felt that for that second they were one and then slowly floated back to earth. Wrapped in each other arms, both felt peace and loved and drifted off to sleep.

On other end, with one click of the button Shilpa decided to take action. She was sitting in her room on her laptop where she had just sent her acceptance to the position of Senior Intern In Sanjeevani Delhi. Shutting her laptop she  took out a picture from her nightstand, it was of her with all the doctors at Sanjeevani. She ran a loving finger over the images of Armaan and Ridhima and said: Congrats di! Shaadi Mubarak ho. (and then put the picture back)

Shilpa had always been a survivor if not she would have never been able to survive the childhood she had. Not only a survivor but a fighter she refused to go down and she refused to sit in a corner and cry. She had willed all her pain into a small ball which had locked in a small corner of heart never to be opened. Just then her maasi walks in says: you haven't gone to sleep yet .

Shilpa: no I wanted to talk to you about something.(maasi gave her an inquiring look to which she continued)maasi I've planned to go to Sanjeevani Delhi, I'm going to finish my internship there.

Maasi: per shilpa yahaan rehne mein kya burai hai, yahaan ka hospital bhi to acha hai

Shilpa: maasi Delhi is going to open loads of opportunities, aur aap to jaante ho ke yahan rehna mere liye zyada der possible aur logical nahin hai.

Maasi: per shilpa abhi tak to koi aise baat…

Shilpa: aisi baat na ho islye zaroori hai ke mein Delhi jaon aur yeh mere career ke liye bhi acha hai. Plus I've decided so its better that you don't try and change my mind.

Maasi: (looking sad) ok per jaana kab hai

Shilpa: next week so lets have fun till then. Ok(she ended smiling, there was no sadness on her face she looked happy but there was something in her eyes but maasi didn't comment.)

This looked like a starting point in every one's life. Where two lovers were wrapped in their own world forgetting certain people who unknown to them had a very part in their life,  believing that their paths might never cross but the tapestry fate weaves has many layers to it. When and how different, new and old threads join in and then separate one never knows.

To find out more you know what to do. Enjoy.     

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

Bigi26priya24biebssree12-Aahana-qwerty012jeetegatanya.dsouzaniki4lifeaisha_ranbir8rtjkskrazy4kash-Inferno-shaaz_91-screwed.UP-moonlight2630blessed4WhiteNights.KaShforever06AR_LOVER-Prithi-Pumpkinnsammy4ubaryYaSha0512U-No-Pooswetiepie_angelhinal_maaneet-Mrinalini-SilentSilverXiahtic-5

-Aahana- Groupbie
-Aahana-
-Aahana-

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
awesome update!!!
loved the way you described AR's wedding and many more
keep up the good work!!
update soon!!!
please add me to your pm list!
katsmeow Senior Member
katsmeow
katsmeow

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
argggg im going to kill uAngryAngry tumne ar ki shadi karvadi aur beechari shilpaCry akeli reh gayi if i ignore the marriage part its awesme yaar u wrte so well ab jaldi seh humme arsh dedo f9
luv u
anjali

Edited by katsmeow - 13 February 2011 at 9:48am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arsh444hinal_maaneet

sajniksgian Goldie
sajniksgian
sajniksgian

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Hey nice one...will love to read if it will be ARSH...pls add me to ur PM list...
nacima IF-Dazzler
nacima
nacima

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
is it about ar or arsh ?? plz somebody answer me !!!!!!
amaniM Goldie
amaniM
amaniM

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged

Yaar sorry but I warned you that there is AR in the story, I know most of us want to eradicate Ridhima but that the way story goes. I know my mind is a bit twisted somehow her character needs to be redeemed a bit so she stays. Don't worry in the coming update you'll get to hate her some more and ultimately there will be Arsh. As for some of you not liking the selfish Armaan I think it is necessary to see Armaan a bit rationally yaar. Do you honestly blame him for keeping the truth hidden before the wedding. The point is they both have issues they refuse to face. Actually everyone has issues and try and evade them, sometimes we can live with them and sometimes they come back and bite us in the ass. So the story is going to get more complicated. So here goes.

Part 5

2 yrs later

Sir, sir plz you've got to hold still, otherwise the stitches won't hold, I'm telling you your wife is fine she just has a sprained wrist: said the frustrated nurse.

Ok I'll hold still just let me check on my wife: said Armaan, the nurse for the last fifteen minutes had been trying to stitch the gash up on his forehead let him go and said: second bed from the door.

Armaan rushed to where directed. They were in the Emergency ward of the Panchgani Hospital. Armaan and Ridhima had gone to Panchagani on a medical conference on their way back they had an accident. For the past two years both have been working at Sanjeevani for their post graduation and specialization. Due to their busy schedules and ambition both had decided to postpone starting a family until they had completed their specializations. Even though they loved each other but distance had started to creep up into their relationship. They hardly ever spent any time together as both kept very hectic schedules. They were rarely home spending most of time at Sanjeevani forgetting day to day things like payment of utility bills etc. Once they managed to get some time off together but as there was no electricity due to non payment of bill they spent all the time fighting. As both refused to change their life styles the problems continued. As a solution Dr. Shashank offered them to move in with them. Shashank and Padma provided them with separate upstairs portion so that they could have their privacy. This trip to Panchgani was not only for a conference but to send some time together but unfortunately the time was spent completely at the conference. As they were about to leave for Mumbai by road a slight drizzle had started. As they left the rain had turned into a downpour making the road treacherous to navigate. The accident happened as both were arguing whether to stop and wait for the rain to cease. Ridhima wanted to continue as she wanted to reach Mumbai as she had a surgery scheduled for the next morning and waiting for the rain to stop could be indefinite. As they were arguing  a car swerved out of nowhere in front of them making armaan jerk the steering wheel sharply towards the left which made the tires skid and as Armaan tried to control the car he braked hard and banged into a tree. Making Armaan smash his head onto the steering wheel and Ridhima banged into her side of the door.

As Armaan made his way to Ridhima he was relieved when he saw her sitting on the bed having her sprained wrist wrapped by a nurse. He walked to her and touched her hair and said: hey you all right!

Ridz looked up at him, seeing him exclaimed: Armaan! What are you doing? Why haven't you had that gash stitched up. (As her wrist was wrapped she immediately got hold of the nurse)and said: Nurse, plz aap inke stitches laga dein.

As the nurse stitched him up, Ridhima and Armaan kept quiet as they knew their plan for leaving that day were less. First the car needed to be checked out and second the doctor needed to give Armaan discharge as he had sustained head injury. He was asked by the nurse to stay in for observation for a couple of hours and the doctor would get to him as soon as possible. Knowing how the system worked they both decided to relax , they were directed to a room. Armaan was made to lie down and Ridhima made herself comfortable in the chair nearby. Soon both of them dozed off while waiting for the doctor, occasionally a nurse use to check in with them and take readings on the chart of Armaan. After something like 3 hrs had passed Armaan who was in half sleep state heard a familiar laugh.

He didn't know why but that laugh and murmur of voices made his heart beat a bit faster, his bodies strange reaction made him fully awake. He kept lying there and looked at Ridhima who was asleep in her chair. He again heard voices this time nearer and clearer. The first voice: yaar! You are killing me remind me never to place a bet against you next time.(a familiar female laugh)and then : yaar her baar yahin kehte ho per seekhte nahin ho, ab mein patient ko dekh loon phir shart ke paise letin hoon.

Armaan who was listening to the exchange didn't get a chance to react and suddenly the door swung open and in walked someone who he hadn't expected to see ever.  The lady who had walked in and greeted him unconsciously stood rooted to the spot with her eyes wide open. She stood there in a pale blue cotton sarree something he had never seen her in before and her hair pulled back in a loose braid. Her face was still heartbreakingly beautiful, she was still slender as before, it felt as only yesterday that she had left Sanjeevani  yesterday but looking into her beautiful hazel eyes he realized nothing was as it was the last time they met.

Shilpa couldn't believe of all the days how was it possible that he was in front of her. All these years no contact from their end and now suddenly out of the blue there he was. She immediately glanced towards the sleeping form on the chair and recognized Ridhima. Her eyes widened and the hope that she had suppressed all these years bloomed in her eyes and her hand lifted towards her on her own accord as if to touch her. She stopped herself suddenly and her gaze swung back to Armaan who suddenly lowered his gaze but not before she was able to discern the look of guilt in his eyes. That one look was enough for she immediately understood that he had never told her the truth and realizing that her joy at meeting them after 3 yrs died, hope that had risen in her of Ridhima coming to acknowledge her as a sister died, they weren't here to meet here, judging from the shock on his face they didn't even remember that she existed. She wanted to scream at him, punch him on his lovely face but years of practice made Shilpa rein in her emotions. Armaan looked up at Shilpa and saw the emotions play on her face. The involuntary way her hand had lifted towards Ridhima, the joy she had felt on recognizing them, the dawning of the truth that he hadn't told the truth, spark of an emotion both foreign and dangerous and then her beautiful eyes went blank, devoid of any emotion. Before both of them could say anything Ridhima opened her eyes and looked over at Shilpa. She initially didn't recognize her and said: Doctor, I'm so glad you are here, now if you'll check my husband ……(as she got a good look of her face she exclaimed): oh my god shilpa! I can't believe this (saying this she walked over and hugged Shilpa and continued): how are you ? my god its been three years the last we met.

Shilpa hugged her back not looking at Armaan replied with a smile: I'm good. How are you both? Long time no see haan. Yahan kaise panchgani mein.

Ridz: haan ek conference pae aye thae (looking over at Armaan )said: Shilpa after you left we I mean Armaan and I got married .

Shilpa: ya I know congratulations, I believe it has been two yrs now na.

Both Armaan and Ridhima were surprised b'coz as far as they knew no one from their circle was in touch with Shilpa, before they could ask her a nurse walked in and said: Dr. Shilpa, plz if you could check this patient we have kept him under observation for a couple of hours. Here is his chart if no problem could you plz sign his discharge papers we are in need of the room for other patient. Shilpa started going over the papers in the file. She then walked over to armaan, took out a slim torch from her lab coat pocket leaned over him and said: plz look straight. (She checked his  eyes by flashing light to see the pupils)

She was firm and professional, she asked him if he was feeling any pain or disorientation, he replied in negative. She quickly signed the discharge papers and handed them over to the nurse. She turned towards them and said: I've signed your release papers you are free to go. So are you people staying at a hotel or what.

Armaan stood up from the bed and replied: we just checked out and were on our way back to Mumbai when the accident happened.

Ridz: yes . I think we'll just continue our way back.

Shilpa: excuse me no wonder you guys had an accident have you looked outside it is raining cats and dogs and the sun has set  over an hour ago. Not a good day to start your drive back to Mumbai, in my opinion take your rest tonite and start your journey tomorrow morning.

Armaan: that does sound reasonable. I suppose then we better go and find ourselves some accommodation.

Ridz: Oh god! I just hate hotels, armaan can't we go somewhere else(she whined).

Armaan: where else am I suppose to get accommodation at …..

Shilpa interrupted: sorry to cut you but I wouldn't mind if you two would like and stay at my home.

Ridz: Honestly shilpa you are a life saver.

Armaan: if it isn't too much of trouble.

Shilpa: oh comeon I wouldn't have offered if it had been a bother, plus we are used to feeding extra set of mouths. (she ended with a smile and then added): why don't you guys end up here as I'm also getting off duty I'll meet you by the reception.

As they agreed she walked out the door quickly. Ridhima to Armaan: can you believe it after all these years we bump into Shilpa.

Armaan: yeah! She has changed na, shilpa in a saree who would've expected that

Talking together, they gathered their few belongings and walked out of the room towards the reception. As they reached the reception they saw a guy in white lab coat hand shilpa money. As they reached her they heard the guy say: you can count the money if you want but it is the agreed amount of Rs. 5000/- as decided for the bet.

Shilpa: I'm regretting agreeing to the bet for only this amount should have doubled it the least for all the bother of wearing this saree for two days. (sensing their presence she turned their way and said): hey you guys ready comm'on lets go. Your car is in a good enough shape so you'll be driving as I don't own a car. Waise bhi paas mein hi jaana hai.

As they walked outside the hospital it was actually raining very hard as they stood in the shelter both Armaan and Ridhima got startled by a shrill whistle blown by Shilpa. Before they could react she took the car keys from Armaan and handed them to a guard who had come running on hearing the whistle. Both Armaan and Ridhima just stared at Shilpa with their mouths open, in a minute the car had reached them. They all got into the car with Shilpa sitting in the back seat. As they got out of the hospital Shilpa directed Armaan towards her home. Soon they had reached their destination but instead of a house they had stopped outside Panchgani Orphanage. On being asked whether she had some business to take care here, she replied with a smile: no. this is home. I live here. (with those words uttered she got out of the car and rushed towards the main building).

Both Armaan and Ridhima were shocked none of them had known anything about Shilpa or where she lived. They also reached the main building as they entered they were met by an elderly woman with kind eyes and warm smile. Shilpa introduced her as the care taker of the orphanage and called her maasi. Shilpa: aur maasi yeh hain Dr. Ridhima aur Dr. Armaan Sanjeevani Mumbai se.

Maasi: acha to aap  ho ridhima aur armaan. Aapke bare mein shilpa se bohat suna tha. Aao ander.

Shilpa: maasi inko guest room mein le jaein.(turning towards Armaan and Ridhima): you two must be tired go and rest if you want anything someone must be around to help you.(that said she left for her room)

Armaan and Ridhima were shown to their room where their luggage had also been placed. Both were in a daze and didn't know how to respond. They changed into fresh clothes and laid down to rest, in no time they were fast asleep. The next when they woke up it was in the middle of the night around 12 or something, obviously they had missed dinner. But after a muffin in the morning and a salad for lunch at the conference their stomachs were rumbling with hunger. After debating the issue they decided to raid the kitchen. As they made their way outside, they tried to be as quiet as possible as everyone had called it a night. As both didn't where the kitchen was they were taking their time looking around. They walked towards a passage hoping to find something edible at the end of it, the passage opened into a courtyard where sat a lone figure apparently lost in thought. Even though they had been quiet something had alerted the person to their presence. As the person turned swiftly to their surprise it was Shilpa in a pair of blue denims with white tee. She exclaimed: finally awake! And let me guess hungry.(as of cue both their stomachs made rumbling sound, all three of them laughed)     

Shilpa: why don't you guys grab a chair and I'll get you something to eat. (as they got comfortable, Shilpa came out in a little while with a plate full of sandwiches three cups of coffee. As they all sat their munching away at the sandwiches, Ridhima remembered the question she wanted to ask shilpa: hmm.. shilpa earlier you said you knew that Armaan and I were married, where did u hear it from.

Looking at her Shilpa replied with a smile: Sid told me.(on hearing sid's name ridhima just froze). Shilpa continued as if she didn't notice anything: he also sent me your pictures, (before Armaan could interrupt, which he looked for all intents and purposes)apparently someone emailed them to him and he forwarded them to me. I must say Ridhima you looked ravishing on your wedding.

Ridhima forced herself to relax and thanked her with a smile. She then asked Shilpa another question: Shilpa how long have you been living here? Shilpa: since I was fifteen

Ridz: and before that?

Shilpa: before that I lived at another orphanage here in Panchgani.

Ridz: did you know your parents(to which Armaan sharply looked at Ridhima and then at Shilpa)

Shilpa: my parents and I use to live in America when I was 5 yrs old we shifted to India and they had accident and rest you know is history(she ended wryly).

Ridz: I'm sure they must have been wonderful people just like you. Your personality shows that they have instilled in you great set of morals and I'm sorry I was so inconsiderate when we met…..(she stopped abruptly when Shilpa who was sipping her coffee had coffee spewing out of her mouth and nose)

An equally astounded Armaan immediately got up and started thumping Shilpa on the back and said: are you alright.

Shilpa who was laughing now turned and got hold of Armaan's hand and said: enough! I'm alright now.

Armaan: but what happened

Shilpa: you've got to tell your wife to stop joking around (and continued giggling)

Ridz: but I wasn't doing anything I was sincerely apologizing and appreciating your parents ….(and shilpa again started laughing, bewildered Ridhima threw her hands up in the air and looked at Armaan and then at Shilpa and said: now what did I do

Shilpa still laughing said: sorry but the fact is that my parents had the morals of an alley cat and they couldn't be bothered whether I lived or died.(there was a silence at the end of shilpa uttering these words)Armaan who was looking at Shilpa utter these words nonchalantly said: what happened?

Shilpa: what happened? What happened was that my father was a flirt, a cheat a womanizer. He managed to trick a girl from Mumbai in love, had an illicit affair with her, knocked her up and ran away to America. There he got down to business again, managed to knock up a girl again but in this instance the girl had a father who had a shotgun so they had to get married and nine months later voila! I was born. The truth is there was no happily ever after for them, they hated each other. Even after the marriage they lived their own life, both having innumerable affairs, and both having no interest in my well being. I was the mistake both had to live with daily. (after a pause)He decided to leave America as he was facing loss in his business and came back to India. In Mumbai he purchased a house, the same one where you lived (gesturing towards Ridhima)his lawyer a friend of his was looking after his affairs. He took me and mother along for a business trip to Panchgani on the way back he was drinking, we smashed into a lorry they both died on the spot and I was handed over to the orphanage.

Ridz: so you don't have any relative in the world.

Shilpa looked at her intently for a second her gaze then swung to Armaan and then back to Ridhima and continued: my father had gotten a woman pregnant in Mumbai she was suppose to work in a hospital and had given birth to a baby girl.(she ended with her gaze on Ridhima)

Ridhima who was already feeling a bit discomfited with the conversation started to feel as if something was wrong. Armaan couldn't believe what was happening but stayed quiet. Shilpa continued: I found out that the woman had given her daughter up for adoption to a good family(Ridhima had started to feel as if someone was suffocating her , she didn't want to hear all of this but couldn't stop her either)The girl went on to become a doctor as her adopted father is also a doctor (by this time Ridhima's breaths were coming out in audible gasps) she found out that she was adopted recently a couple of yrs back, so yes I do have a relative I have a half sister.

Ridhima couldn't take it anymore and said: I think we should leave now its quite late (and started to walk away) Shilpa continued as if she had never spoken making Ridhima stop in her tracks: I came to Mumbai to search for her, I joined Sanjeevani so that I could be near her, meet her tell her about our relationship. Do you want to know her name?(on encountering silence from both of them she continued)her name is Dr. Ridhima Gupta or now that she is married Ridhima Malik.(Hearing this Ridhima closed her eyes and said to Armaan: I want to leave now

Armaan: per Ridhima….

Ridz: abhi!

Shilpa: kya hua ridhima di apni choti behn se nahin milo gi.

Ridhima ran away from there to her room. Armaan who was left behind turned and said to Shilpa: kya istarha batana zaroori tha

Shilpa: kyun tumhara intezaar karti ke shayad agle 5 saloon mein tum bata do gae ya phir kabhie nahin.

Knowing that he was in wrong Armaan walked away to his room where Ridhima refused to talk about it and kept insisting on leaving immediately. Considering every thing Armaan agreed and at 4 in the morning they both left Panchgani Orphanage without saying goodbye. As Armaan was driving he looked back in the rear view mirror and saw Shilpa standing at the door looking at them leave with an unreadable expression and he knew that nothing was ever going to be the same.

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

biebssree12-Aahana-ashi89katsmeowjeetegatanya.dsouzaniki4life_Afrin_MaNaLoVeKaShrtjkskrazy4kashkshanikaashaaz_91qt4eversajniksgianminaalMaisha_ranbir8KaShforever06-screwed.UP-WhiteNights.moonlight2630AR_LOVER-Prithi-cupid-struckPumpkinnYaSha0512sammy4ubarydebby_11U-No-Pooasyaarshiloverswetiepie_angelhinal_maaneetSilentSilverXiahtic-5-Mrinalini--GoogleWithMe-

Go to top