Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: amaniM

Dear readers,

Hi! i think its about time i introduce myself properly. My name is amani and in case you hadn't figured it out yet i am a big fan of DMG the KaSh phase. I just wanted to say that you guys have been awesome. You all have been very supportive of the story and the pace with which i have unfolded it. As for some people dislike for "R" well to tell you the truth i don't like her either but what to do, i'm stuck with her in my head. you know why? b'coz armaan was madly in love with her, even when he forgot himself (temporary amnesia) he fell in love with her all over again. so love that strong will have an impact, so don't worry her presence is minimal.
Don't worry intend the story to focus more on ArSh now hopefully loads of romantic moments. If anyone has any suggestions please feel free to suggest but i don't promise i'll follow them. So far it has been fun. once again you people have made this really a wonderful experience. so keep reading and enjoying.

Love
Amani. 

Hey Amani,

As i said earlier too, this is the first FF ever, that I have read. Somehow reading fictions online never caught my fancy, though am an avid reader otherwise. But trust me when I say..you are truly exceptional. You have great talent and you are making my day to day routine a little more exciting by this FF which I look forward to reading everyday..:D
Each praise and each applause by your readers is genuine..I am sure everyone loves this FF as much as you love writing it .
aisha_ranbir8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey nice cute part...............loved it............ arsh moments were beautiful........... loved the song too...............pls continue soon.............thanks for pm...............take care............love aish............
Freakin_girl thumbnail
hey..
jst caught up W*H ur ff..
itz grt....
plz update soon..
and add me 2 ur pm list...
katsmeow thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Heyya zis is jst awesme i luved it  im soo exicited for the confession part & the wedding
plzzzz cont sooon
luv
anjali
Sumedha1209 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
cool update
waiting 4 the marriage and confesion
-screwed.UP- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey dear,
just read the last 7 parts................
amazing...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
loved the progress in arsh relationship
waiting for theie confession
thnx for all d pms
sorry for late reply
do continue soon
thnx......................................
amaniM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Part 32 
Armaan sat in the middle of chaos that was the so called wedding discussion. Ideas were being thrown in the middle without any rhythm or sound. Wild suggestions of the possible venues to the totally impractical wedding themes were being floated by Shilpa and maan. Through out this sujal had remained quiet while kashish tried unsuccessfully to give her POV.
From the wedding venues and ceremonies, the suggestions about the honey moon venue started.
 Maan: shilpa! woh hamne kahan ke brochures dekhe the, terrific locales. Where was it?

Shilpa:  Rio! But I think they should go to Europe and travel through the euro rail couple of Europ
ean states. 
They both kept arguing as to what they think was the best possible destination, kashish looked at sujal in desperation. 

Sujal: maan! Shilpa! shaadi meri hai ya tum dono ki.(maan and shilpa grinned sheepishly) firstly we want to marry here at the orphanage (before maan or shilpa could interrupt)in a small ceremony, soon.

Armaan: why here?

Sujal smiling: here is where I got a new life. I met shilpa and maan here, so when I am going to start a new phase of my life I can't think of a better place. 

Kashish: I lost my parents couple of years back, and I have no other family. For me these guys are my family, I don't care where I get married for me these people are important.(smiling shyly at maan, shilpa and sujal)

Shilpa: oh so sweet! Sujal I'm so glad that you are marrying kashish otherwise I would've adopted her. ok back to business, so you want to marry here, no issue, done. You want it soon I think knowing your temperament I can work with a months time (looking for affirmation from maan) 

Sujal: oh hello! Month! That's too much. I don't have that much time. I have only a month's leave, I was thinking of getting married tomorrow afternoon so that we have time for honeymoon and then settling into our house.

Maan: sujal yeh kya baat hui. Shaadi kar rahe ho ya quick shopping trip. 

Shilpa nodding her head: sujal atleast give us three weeks.(she looked hopefully at sujal's face but heremained unmoved)two weeks! Ok a week! Come on bhai work with me. Sujal: the maximum number of days I can give you is three days, that's my deal take it or leave it. Shilpa: we'll take it. I can work with three days but I have veto over the guest list, just b'coz you don't want to invite anyone to your wedding doesn't mean we wouldn't want to invite people to our brothers wedding (looking at maan). 

So it was decided wedding was to be in three days leading to a whirlwind of activity. Maan and shilpa looked as if a phone had been glued to their ear. Armaan finally got to see shilpa at night when they were all sitting together and going through the wedding plans.

Shilpa: ok enough of wedding details. Lets talk about something else(shifting her focus towards kashish and sujal) ok you two give us the details as to how you two met and fell in love.

Sujal smiled at kashish: I met kashish two years back, she was having some problems with her landlord who happened to be also my friends landlord, so I went there to have a talk with him.

Maan: white knight to the rescue of the damsel in distress. Oooh!

Geet: maan keep quiet! But sujal tell us how did you know that you loved kashish and wanted to be with her.

Sujal: you going to think this is weird but the first time I met kashish, she reminded me of shilpa. the way shilpa was when I met her for the first time, that's what drew me to her but when I talked to her spent time with her I felt peace. I felt like when you enter a place of worship, when I looked into kashish's eyes I felt that peace and hope. Hope that things were going to be better than before as long as she was with me(sujal said that looking into kashish's eyes). Kyunki mujhe kashish tum mein rab dikhta hai.(kashish threw her arms around sujal)

As armaan to listened to sujal's words he couldn't help but look towards shilpa who stood there smiling beatifically. As if sensing his gaze she looked at armaan and smiled, in that one instant armaan felt the same emotion that sujal had just mentioned. It felt as if everything and everyone faded away leaving only him and shilpa.

Tu hi toh jannat meri, Tu hi mera junoon(sujal sang to kashish)
Tu hi to mannat meri, Tu hi rooh ka sukoon
(armaan's felt the words as he looked towards shilpa)
Tu hi aakhion ki thandak, tu hi dil ki hai dastak
(maan joined in by turning towards geet)
Aur kuch na janu mein, bas itna hi jaanu
Tujh mein rab dikhta hai
(sujal drew kashish in his arms)
Yaara mein kya karu
Tujh mein rab dikhta hai
Yaara mein kya karu
Sajdhe sar jukhta hai
(armaan kept looking at shilpa who was looking at sujal and kashish)
Yaara mein kya karu
Tujh mein rab dikhta hai
Yaara mein kya karu

Ohhhh hoooo ohh'. (the next morning the house was being decorated with flowers and garlands and with shilpa running from one place to another, with hardly a minute to spare, armaan who was also helping out kept a watch from afar)

Kaisi hai yeh doori, kaisi majboori(while shilpa talked to the men working armaan who was helping put up the flowers kept looking shilpa's way)
Meine nazron se tujhe choo liya
Oh ho ho Kabhi teri khusboo
Kabhi teri baatein
(shilpa who was previously doing some other work came over to armaan and started asking him about something)
Bin mange yeh jahan pa liya
(hearing her talk he just smiled without listening to a word she said)
Tu hi dil ki hai raunak,
Tu hi janmo ki daulat
Aur kuch na janoo(
when she asked him what was the problem he just shook his head)
Bas itna hi janoo
Tujh mein rab dikhta hai
Yaara mein kya karu

Tujh mein rab dikhta hai
Yaara mein kya karu
Sajdhe sar jukhta hai
Yaara mein kya karuo
Tujh mein rab dikhta hai
Yaara mein kya karuo

Vasdi vasdi vasdi, dil di dil vich vasdi(by mid afternoon the clothes from designer showed up and shilpa got busy with the girls picking out the clothes)
Nasdi nasdi nasdi, dil ro ve te nasdi
Rab Ne' Bana Di Jodi'..haiiiiii
(Armaan stood by the window looking into room where shilpa was trying out different outfits)
Vasdi vasdi vasdi, dil di dil vich vasdi

Cham cham aaye, mujhe tarsaye(as shilpa rushed passed him later in the evening her hand lightly brushed his)
Tera saaya ched ke chumta
Oh ho ho' tu jo muskaye
(she smiled at him in apology as she accidently stumbled onto him)
Tu jo sharmaye
Jaise mera hai khuda jhumta
Tu hi meri hai barkat, tu hi meri ibadat
(as shilpa left armaan who was standing alone in the garden started to sing out aloud)
Aur kuch na janu, bas itna hi janu
Tujh mein rab dikhta hai
Yaara mein kya karu
Tujh mein rab dikhta hai
Yaara mein kya karu
Sajdhe sar jukhta hai
Yaara mein kya karu
Tujh mein rab dikhta hai
Yaara mein kya karu

Vasdi vasdi vasdi, dil di dil vich vasdi(armaan looked at shilpa who was dancing to music they were playing as part of festivities)
(he drew shilpa near him and started dancing with her)
Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi.. haiiiiii

Edited by amaniM - 13 years ago
neha-rockss thumbnail

awww cute part

luvd d song nd d scenes u narrated
armaan realsng depth of his luv............
thanx 4 d pm 😃😃😃
Edited by neha-rockss - 13 years ago
lil_desi_goddes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hai, the song was such apt for the situation, please do continue soon!
-wild- thumbnail
Hey sweety just read u r first part now .....i know i am very late and very back on part ...actually just recently caught up with ur FF and its look interesting but tell me whether its ARSH or Kajen i am confuse ...wel i wish ur answer is ARSH bcz i lovw it
plz pm me when u update
lov u
salina