Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

katsmeow thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey thnks 4 mking it arsh im so exicted to read further its jst awsme cnt  it soon & plz do pm me Z nxt prt i really dnt wanna mis it
luv u
anjali
_Afrin_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
as u have cleared the things now I am in................😆
hehehe.................I know I am too blind about KaSh................
normally I read AR ff where I can straightly assume KaSh as AR.............but with both AR and ArSh together its difficult..............so i was avoiding this ff...........and now when u declared Shona as the main protagonist (love u for that) i will definately read it......................
cont soon and add me to ur pm list plzzzzzzzz........................
btw very nice intro................😊
Afrin

amaniM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Part 3

Shilpa was busy signing discharge papers of some patients as for the last six months she had been working in a hospital in Panchgani. She had convinced her heart that Armaan was not meant for her. All she wanted from him was to firstly tell Ridhima the truth about both of them being sisters and last for both Armaan and Ridhima to be together forever.

As she sat in her cabin going through a case file her cell rang without looking she picked up the phone and said: Hello,(on the other end there was a pause and then): Shilpa

Shilpa who was earlier frowning over the findings of the case stopped and smiled suddenly and said: Sid, kaise ho aur achanak aaj kaise meri yaad aagaye abhi teen din pehle to baat hoe the tum ne kaha tha ke next week call karo ge.

When there was response from his end she said: sid kya hoa btao

Sid: jaise tum nahin jaanti

Shilpa: nahin kya (she was totally bewildered by the way Sid was reacting)

Sid: mein card ke bare mein baat kar raha hoon

Shilpa: maine to tumhe koi card nahin bheja

Sid: Dammit Shilpa! Mein Armaan aur Ridhima ki shaadi ke card ke bare mein baat kar raha hoon.

Now the silence was from Shilpa's end. Her initial reaction was shock, then acceptance of the inevitable but most of all she was hurt. Hurt over the fact that if Sid was getting an invitation who was Ridhima's ex why was she left behind. She who was actually thee brides sister was not invited.

It took sid a while to comprehend the reason for Shilpa's lack of response and then said: Shit shilpa, I'm sorry I thought you knew. ( he said running his hand through his hair, he was in scrubs as he was still on duty but had to talk to Shilpa or he would have burst he felt. But hearing knowing how his words had caused her pain made him feel like a heel).

Shilpa: don't be as for me they don't give out information and invitations to nobody's (she ended with an edge to her tone, the anger and hurt that she felt sort of leaked out)

Sid: why don't you let me talk to ridhima or armaan and tell the truth myself.

Shilpa: b'coz  he already knows and it is his job to tell her

Sid: so what are you going to do

Shilpa: wait what else. And what are you going to do

Sid: I thought I'll ask you what should I do.

Shilpa: what do you want to do, think before answering.( there was a long pause, shilpa waited patiently and heard sid's breath become uneven with suppressed pain and his voice shook when he said: I want to forget, I want to feel no pain, I want to move forward and not live in the past. I was doing reasonably well but then this stupid card came in the mail and I feel so frustrated. What does she expect that I'll join them in their celebration I've already done that nine months back why doesn't she just let me go.

Shilpa: I think you know sid what is good for you and it is time you thought of yourself first and not what Ridhima expects of you.

Sid: Shilpa thanks for being a pal. You are the only one I could talk to and share my feelings. (after a slight pause) you know I'm a good listener I could return the favor too.

Shilpa: (laughing softly) I know but I've promised myself that I will not live in the past but look to the future. But thanks for the offer and maybe if I'm feeling low I'll take you up on the offer.(pause) so when is the lucky day.

Sid: a week from now

Shilpa: enough time for you to get tickets if you are going (replied jokingly).ok don't get mad just joking.

Sid: ok! Hey shilpa tell me if I can do something for you. (while talking his beeper started beeping) sorry shilpa gotta run. Bye. (and disconnected the call)

Shilpa placed her cell back on the desk and closed her eyes. With all her brave words to Sid her eyes smarted with tears of pain and anger. She kept her eyes shut willing the tears back that threatened to spill and thought "damn you all. I've done crying over you. I've promised myself I will not shed a single tear on you both" she opened her eyes and the look in them was of steely resolve not to surrender. Her expression was that of a warrior going to battle. She picked up the file she was reading earlier and walked out the door.        

Next day day in Mumbai Armaan's shift had ended and he was looking for Ridhima as he had just got Sid's email confirming that he had got the invitation but at the same time excusing himself from attending the wedding. When he had read  the mail he could not believe ridhima could send the invitation but now he was looking for her so that he could ask her what the hell was she thinking. Tired of searching for her in Sanjeevani he called her: kahan ho meinkab se tumhein dhoond raha hoon.

Ridz: mein shilpa ke ghar pe hoon kuch samaan choot gya tha who lene aaye thi aur ghar bhi band karna tha, tum yahin pe ajao phir saath mein ghar jain ge.

Armaan agreed to meet her at Shilpa's place, with shilpa name being mentioned his guilt resurfaced. He still hadn't told ridhima about shilpa. He just never found the right time but he thought : I'll tell her today at shilpa's place. Yes  this is the right opportunity but first I have to ask her about Sid.

On reaching shilpa's house he walked up to the door and rang the bell after a little while ridhima opened the door.

Ridz: hey you made it I'm just about done and then you can drop me at papa's.

Armaan: Ridhima I need to ask you something

Ridz hooking her arms around his neck and said: aaj kya hoa jo itne serious ho. Waise istarha bhi cute lagte ho (and giggled looking at Armaan's annoyed expression)

Armaan: Ridhima plz mujhe batao ke tumne Sid ko shaadi ka card kyun bheja, kya use aur takleef dena zarror tha. (Ridhima became pale hearing this)

Ridz: kyun Sid ka phone aaya tha

Armaan: nahin email aur usne aane se mana kar diya hae. Ridhima tum kya soch rahi ho, mujhe bataoge plz.

Ridz: Armaan mein sid ko takleef nahin dena chati thei. I just thought that he is our friend we've been through so much together. And I thought that by inviting him may be I'll get some closure. I don't know why but I feel as if somethings left unsaid between us and I wanted to start my new life without any baggage from my past.

Armaan: per who nahin aa raha

Ridz: fine at least I tried b'coz if I hadn't tried I don't know if I would've been able to go through the wedding (hugging armaan).

On the other hand armaan who had come prepared to tell Ridhima about Shilpa was confused what to do now. He knew in his heart that by not telling the truth he was betraying a confidence a friend had kept in him but if he told ridhima now it was also a surety that ridhima would've called of the wedding. So Armaan for the first time took the selfish route he chose not to tell ridhima anything about shilpa at that time. He thought I'll tell her the truth after the wedding.

They both closed the house and locked it, as ridhima was putting the keys in her bag armaan asked: how are you going to return the keys to shilpa

Ridz: at present with the wedding and the usual work routine there isn't enough time to get in touch with her but once every thing settles down I'll contact her.

Armaan thought when she is contacting her then I'll tell her. Feeling satisfied with his plan he got into the car and drove away.

(hey KaSh fans don't kill me yet. the story is evolving yet and hopefully you'll get the drama i'm planning and you all are hoping for.)
katsmeow thumbnail
hey awesme part i gues isme bhi riddhima confuse hain😆 plzz cnt soon eagerly waiting for arsh
luv u
anjali
-GoogleWithMe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey very nice update
loved it
continue soon
looking forward for the next part
update soon
_Afrin_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
oh God Riddhima man!!!!!!!!!!!what can I say about this madam...........invited sid to get closer???!!!!!!! get a life women.............😡
and I hate this selfish Arman..................
poor shona..........😭Glad that Shilpa resolved to be strong and not shed a tear on those two..............I really like Shilp and Sid's friendshipa.................those two rocks as friends.................😊
cant wait for ArSh track to start..................cont soon........
literally123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
this is awesome so far, please continue soooooooooon!
amaniM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Part 4

The week just flew by and before anyone knew it the wedding day had arrived. Ridhima couldn't believe where the week had run away and finally the day when she and Armaan were finally going to be bound together forever had come. When the day had started she had felt a bit nervous as to if every thing was arranged properly or not but by 12 noon an hour or so before the wedding was suppose to start she felt reasonably calm. She was in the process of getting ready. Anjali was doing her hair and make up as she had refused to let anyone else touch her baby sister on her important day. With hair and make up done ridhima was getting into her wedding clothes. She had chosen red lehenga with gold embellishment and emerald green trimmings. The duppata that went with the lehenga was emerald green with red edging. With less than half an hour to when the baraat was suppose to arrive ridhima was busy wearing her jewellery. As every thing else was done she alone in her room putting the final touches to her jewellery and make up, when her cell rang. Smiling and thinking that it would be armaan asking her if she was ready or not she picked up the phone without looking at the name flashing on the screen and said: Haan armaan mein tyar hoon, tum kahan ho

There was a pause on the other end and then: Ridhima mein hoon

Ridhima just froze hearing the voice she tried so hard to forget but at the same time had prayed to hear once again even if only once.

Ridz: Sid….

Sid: haan just called to congratulate and wish you on the big day. Ihope and pray to God that you and armaan always be together.(the words sort of rushed out of him)

Ridz: Sid mein tumse,….

Sid : kuch hehne ki zaroorat nahin hai ridhima I understand, kabhie kabhie kuch cheezein humare control mein nahin hotin. Honestly, I just wanted to let you know…..

Ridz: Sid mujhe…

Sid: Ridhima bas ek baat kehna chahta hoon. I forgive you . Its ok.

Hearing Sid utter those words, the reason she wanted to meet him, what she had been trying to ask him ever since hearing his voice on line, her throat closed up. She opened her mouth to speak but could croak out only his name: Sid!

Sid: No ridhima just listen. Its ok. I've let go. This is right you and armaan. Mein to aise he beech mein agaya tha. Ab tum dono ek naiyee shuruaat karo and just be happy.

Ridz: tum khush ho sid(she managed to get the words out of a throat that was filled with unshed tears)

Sid: (after a pause) haan buhat tumhare liye. Akhir jot um chahti thi who tumhe milgaya.right.

Ridz: right per tumhara kya. Kabhie apne bare mein bhi soch liya karo.

Sid: apne bare mein hi to soch raha hoon ridhima. Acha ab chalta hoon armaan ko mere taraf  se hi or congrats bolna. Ok bye.

Ridz: bye

Sid: Ridhima I'll always love you (he added quietly and immediately cut the phone).

Ridhima who had holding back tears had to close her eyes hearing this, her heart which she had thought had mended again started beating a painful beat. She stood there holding her cell to her chest willing herself to stay calm. Just then Anjali came into the room and said: Ridzi!(excitedly)baraat aagaye hai.

When ridhima didn't move anjali said: ridzi armaan aagya hai tum kahan khoi hoi ho.

Ridz quickly blinking back tears smiled at Anjali and said: Kahin nahin just thinking about the past few months. Anjali: cha lab sochna bas kar niche chalne ka time ho gya hai.(and walked her to the door and out).

Armaan on the other hand was feeling nervous to the extreme. All day long he had kept chexking the watch as to when would be it time to meet Ridhima and when the time was nearing he realized he wasn't ready. H e then rushed to get ready. He worried over whether he looked good enough for Ridhima, (his basket) was she ready or fearing that she might change her mind. His friends and family tried calming him but he was all over the place. When they reached the Gupta household where the wedding was supposed to take place he impatiently waited for the rituals to be started so that he could get to Ridhima.

Once inside he kept looking up the stairs for a glimpse of Ridhima but to no avail, he was getting nervous waiting for her and tried calming himself by talking to JP and Jiggy who were making fun of his impatience. Suddenly he felt her presence he turned and looked up the stairs there she stood a vision in red and green, his love, his life.

As Ridhima looked down her gaze searching and finding Armaan, she shut her mind to the memory of Sid's words. She promised to shut the Sid drawer firmly and not to think of anything but armaan and herself. As she looked at him a smile bloomed on her face. He looked good enough to eat she thought and then blushed. Armaan was dressed in white Sherwani, with his face freshly shaven, hair trimmed and styled back from his face he was heart wrenchingly  handsome. As their gazes met Armaan felt calm settle over him, his heart felt ready to burst as he looked at the beautiful woman walking towards him. If someone asked him what happened in the ceremony he would not have been able to tell them any thing. The only thing he knew was Ridhima, how she looked, how oftern she smiled or blushed or looked his way. He was drowned into her, when her hand was placed into his, her touch left him trembling. He wanted to grab her and run away. After the ceremony ended and they were declared husband and wife, he touched her cheek with one finger and whispered "I love you" she looked back at him with all the love in her eyes and said "and I love you".

Atlast with the numerous rituals carried out and Ridhima entering their new house they were alone in their bedroom. He walked into the room and saw her standing near the window looking at the moon. He walked to her and wrapped his arms around her from behind and breathed deeply her scent. Ridhima who had been waiting for him turned her head and kissed him lightly on the nose. 

Armaan: you need to improve your aim. Our first night together and my nose is the best you could do.(making ridhima blush furiously)    

Laughing himself he swung ridhima in his arms and walked to the bed, where he gently placed in the middle of the bed. Finally two lovers who had been separated by circumstances were finally one. Armaan lightly kissed ridhima on her lips, on feeling her respond his kiss became firmer and longer. Soon passion flared between them and raged uncontrollably, hands shaking they removed each other clothes. Hands roamed and petted, their breaths becoming shallower finally when they were joined armaan linked their hands, looking deeply into ridhima's eyes which were sheened with tears and started moving. When the climax hit them both felt that for that second they were one and then slowly floated back to earth. Wrapped in each other arms, both felt peace and loved and drifted off to sleep.

On other end, with one click of the button Shilpa decided to take action. She was sitting in her room on her laptop where she had just sent her acceptance to the position of Senior Intern In Sanjeevani Delhi. Shutting her laptop she  took out a picture from her nightstand, it was of her with all the doctors at Sanjeevani. She ran a loving finger over the images of Armaan and Ridhima and said: Congrats di! Shaadi Mubarak ho. (and then put the picture back)

Shilpa had always been a survivor if not she would have never been able to survive the childhood she had. Not only a survivor but a fighter she refused to go down and she refused to sit in a corner and cry. She had willed all her pain into a small ball which had locked in a small corner of heart never to be opened. Just then her maasi walks in says: you haven't gone to sleep yet .

Shilpa: no I wanted to talk to you about something.(maasi gave her an inquiring look to which she continued)maasi I've planned to go to Sanjeevani Delhi, I'm going to finish my internship there.

Maasi: per shilpa yahaan rehne mein kya burai hai, yahaan ka hospital bhi to acha hai

Shilpa: maasi Delhi is going to open loads of opportunities, aur aap to jaante ho ke yahan rehna mere liye zyada der possible aur logical nahin hai.

Maasi: per shilpa abhi tak to koi aise baat…

Shilpa: aisi baat na ho islye zaroori hai ke mein Delhi jaon aur yeh mere career ke liye bhi acha hai. Plus I've decided so its better that you don't try and change my mind.

Maasi: (looking sad) ok per jaana kab hai

Shilpa: next week so lets have fun till then. Ok(she ended smiling, there was no sadness on her face she looked happy but there was something in her eyes but maasi didn't comment.)

This looked like a starting point in every one's life. Where two lovers were wrapped in their own world forgetting certain people who unknown to them had a very part in their life,  believing that their paths might never cross but the tapestry fate weaves has many layers to it. When and how different, new and old threads join in and then separate one never knows.

To find out more you know what to do. Enjoy.     

-Aahana- thumbnail
awesome update!!!
loved the way you described AR's wedding and many more
keep up the good work!!
update soon!!!
please add me to your pm list!
katsmeow thumbnail
argggg im going to kill u😡😡 tumne ar ki shadi karvadi aur beechari shilpa😭 akeli reh gayi if i ignore the marriage part its awesme yaar u wrte so well ab jaldi seh humme arsh dedo f9
luv u
anjali
Edited by katsmeow - 13 years ago