Fan Fictions

Desire to be Irresistibly Desired(MG)ff#1 note@150 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 153

Page 1
Page   of 153
Page 3 Page 153

shining_moon

IF-Dazzler

shining_moon

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
chapter-1

Geet-how will I ask them to allow me...watever it takes I'll do to go on this
trip...I just cant miss this chance...hey babaji plzz me...aap to jante ho na how much I love hill station n simla is a place I always wanted to go...plzz do something...may be I should talk to papaji...jaldi se kaam khatam kar geet lagta hai dadima bula rahi hai...

dadi-where is that girl now...geet...geet...she is always upto something...just good for nothing...mohinder I told u the day u brought her from that temple she is a trouble n nothing else...a burden...even her parents abandoned her...god knows wat made u adopt her even after having such a lovely daughter as sameera...

mohinder-plzz maa ji why do u hate her so much...she is an angel n always there at ur beck n call...she try so much to plzz u but it hardly makes any difference to u...geet is as much as my daughter as sameera...

sameera-dad dadi just stop ur arguments regarding her n sign my form so that I can attend the simla trip...

mohinder-thats wat I m doing u will go when geet will accompany u...I'll never allow u to go alone...n geet studies in the same college so she too will go with u..

sameera-but dad...

mohinder-no more arguments sameera wat I said is final

dadi-ok than call her I have been calling her but seems like she is busy dreaming...

here geet came running from upstairs...ji dadi u called me...sorry I was cleaning...

dadi-I know wat u were doing...just making lame excuses as always

mohinder-geet putter I wanted to ask u if u would like to visit ur college trip to simla...sameera was asking for permission so I thought to ask if u r interested then u can accompany her too...

sameera was burning in jealousy to see her father showering so much love n attention to geet...

geet just couldnot believe her wish is getting fulfilled even before demanding...this was the best time for her she could not have asked for more...so she simply agreed...though sameera do not like her she always considered as her sister...she was really happy to go with sameera...

when geet n mohinder left dadi told sameera not to give so much attention to geet n look at the brighter side as there should be someone to look after her needs on the trip n geet could do all her work while she can enjoy...sameera finally agreed to it

at the college

pinky-hey geet so finally u got the green signal from ur family...

geet-yup...I m just so happy today

pinky-yeah...but u could have been happier if ur evil sis would not have accompanied u...

geet-plzz pinky dont dislike sam so much...she is a bit moody thats it not evil...n we could have fun together

pinky-really...if she will allow u to enjoy or rather free u from the works she is supposed to do...remember from childhood u have been doing all her assingments,personal as well as school n later college works...

geet-oh comon pinky she is my sis n if I can help her out in some of her works I feel very nice

pinky-just forget it...its no use to argue with u

geet-well the thing is I m really excited about this trip...I have a gut feel that it will turn out to be the most memorable time of my life

pinky-ofcourse me too...we will have great time

the day arrived n geet n sam went to college along with their luggage...they were going for two weeks...all the students boarded the bus...sam took the back seat where she could have easy access to most of the boys...geet sat with pinky on the window seat...n thus started her journey...the most memorable journey of her life...!!!!!

it was quite a long journey n so all the students just rest that day in their hotel rooms...pinky,geet n neha were allote the same room...they talked till late night n geet drifted to sleep much later...with the dream that next day will bring a new light in her life...

so there goes the first chapter
plzz hit the like button n commentSmile

Edited by shining_moon - 22 April 2011 at 1:12am

The following 114 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10thahupyarisahelidpurvakrishna.alonerokzzshanmanjuzil143ssunita1rostmishimhhaneeyCandy_js-Intellect-aisha_1998sabafaizpwinchipesshaNK4MSK.Naziageetkamaanpalsekar.mantigagsysharbatvemtoasmi123BallumaunonabebujiasharmashalinikanagubhakbhartifanGemm-Elfin-MaankigopiMadhusakadafiShefali16anaum91rosesanadrashtiMyAnGeLElizaKawaalfiya7shruthiruchsahsaaspyarkaglamdoll12Diva7dh_riticutemishti-eiya-mishtibmyedward12shivangi783Shweta13CuteTommybabygurl10dhrashteeiceprincess101anisharoy1SaJan-SaJanamalu123trishapMounchyputhcyum321iqbals4evermuskaan_cute19gangesegb9staroneserialsninavibasicquestion1amzu32maanujaanuMojo.Rocks.Dhara-SmexySmile-love4allShimmerrjssoodlovemaaneet1maaneetsangeldisha_Maan.GCDDbiggestfan-Zahra15-Eccentric.Being_AngelSonu_simi91ammu5Maaneet.Lover-Veritaserum-Krishnaluv94smj1977.shrutisanu3108paponeconhoneygrapeanjucoolmisty_drastifanhinal_maaneetsona-rairsroopalikooliio*Dakoo_Minzy*pickachuKaSh-Maneet-Fant_areebyoga23priya--Ratna--preethiamillie_maaneetShalve6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Remya_PillaiSaamsBDayGal-11Jan..AnushaGeet..-Orchid-IsleOfCapriNeelam..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Desire to be Irresistibly Desired(MG)ff#1 note@150 (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

simi91

IF-Rockerz

simi91

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
interesting concept love it
cant wait how yu unfold
the mystery behind
Maaneet separation
pls do pm me next part
cont soonnnnn my dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shining_moon

shivangi783

Goldie

shivangi783

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
add me to your pm list pleaseSmile

shining_moon

shah10

IF-Sizzlerz

shah10

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
great start.
do continue plz
thx.
add me to yr pm list.

shining_moon

Shalve

IF-Sizzlerz

Shalve

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
wow...superb concept..... do continue... pls add me to yr pm list.....

shining_moon

shining_moon

IF-Dazzler

shining_moon

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
thanks for all ur lovely comment n encouragementHug

simi91

jiasharma

jiasharma

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Oh my god.......

it ws amazing prologue...and den first......wow....Clap

m very curious to knw....wat leads to maaneet sepration......

continue sooooonnnn........

add me in ur pm list....Smile

shining_moon

simi91

IF-Rockerz

simi91

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
i thinks Sameera is behind
the separation she sounds
jealous of Geet but let see
i have to be patient uff simi