India-Forums

UPDATE 16/02 (UK)

Chetsmyster Senior Member
Chetsmyster
Chetsmyster

Posted: 16 February 2005 at 1:37pm | IP Logged

Update

Avinash arrives home in a taxi along with Malini and Rimjhim. He gets out to look at his house with the board 'Anand Niwas' on it and he feels a pang of pain and confusion at what he sees. He thinks ''what the hell is going on here! theres definately something fishy going on! why is Sukh Santi Sadan called Anand Niwas..i have to get to the bottom of this''. He is led into the house by Malini and Rimjhim. He walks in and his servant brings him water..he replies ''thanks Maharaj'' but then he realises his mistake and says ''oh i dont feel well''. Avinash speaks to Malini whilst acting like he hardly notices Rimjhim. Then he feels dizzy and Rimjhim tries to help but he says ''Malini-ji? take me to my room''. Malini assists him to his room. Rimjhim looks at both of them going and she feels sadness. Avinash looks at her a couple of times and registers how sad she feels but he is unable to do anything. Rimjhim doesnt know Avinash has regained his memory.Rimjhim is going back to her duties..Bua and Yashoda come to the window to find out whats wrong. Rimjhim says ''i dont know..Avinash appears to be acting quite distant with me and is giving Malini more respect''.

Avinash comes into his room to find it completely revamped. Then he sees a picture of himself and Shweta on the wall..he horridly ponders whats been going on whilst he was this 'Anand' guy. Malini tells him ''this is all Bhavani-shankers doing!''. Avinash listens intently as he tries to figure out whats going. Malini tells him ''that Bhavani probably took Shweta and has her hidden somewhere! that Bhavani-shanker is a real creep..i dont know what other tactics he has up his sleeve. I mean for a man his age..you'd think he would have some sense. What a beast-''. Avinash stops her short as he cant take it anymore, he says ''-ok Malini-ji, i think i'll rest now''. Malini leaves. Avinash ponders as hes alittle more enlightened about whats going on.

Avinash is walking around the house and around the outside. He walks around to where Bhavani and family are. He looks at them and feels happy and sad both at the same time. He hears them talking as Yashoda is laying out dinner. The family are talking.. ''i wonder how Anand is, we havent seen him since the accident, i hope hes fine, although Rimjhim's with him so he should be good'' etc. Avinash comes around the corner and everyone looks at him. He looks at them with tears in his eyes..as they are eating dinner outdoors with all the furniture lying about..he feels emotional and sympathetic at their state..he feels like talking them but he knows he cant. They say ''Anand-ji how are you, we havent seen you for awhile, are you ok? are you feeling well?'' etc. Avinash just looks at them with wonder at why hes being called Anand all the time..so Avinash doesnt speak back to them. Malini comes along and says ''Anand! what are you doing here..you should be resting rather then mixing with these lowly people!''. Bhavani and everyone dont like Malini's words but they dont say anything. Anand realises he cant be cosy with his family just now..so he walks away with Malini.

Rimjhim is talking to Bhavani and tells him that she doesnt know whats going on and she feels so sad to see Avinash hurt so much. Rimjhim says ''i dont care what happens to me but please i cant see Avinash go through this pain''..Rimjhim feels weak and she cries. Bhavani tells her to keep the faith and not lose hope. Rimjhim says ''sometimes i think its better that he remain Anand, because at this moment he feels so confused about who he is''. Bhavani tells her to be strong and do her duty as a wife and she has to keep trying to turn him into Avinash. Rimjhim heeds his words.

Avinash is standing and thinking about what exactly is going on ..and why is he supposed to be against Babuji. Malini comes along and he realises that he must get all the facts out of her somehow. Malini says ''what were you doing on their side of the house''. Avinash says ''oh i was just there wondering how i can pay Bhavani back and get revenge''. Malini says ''yes you must'' etc. Avinash cuts her short and says ''listen..leave me alone while i decipher this thing alone and think of what i should or should not do to him''. This provokes Malini to say ''oh but you must take revenge..after all he has done to you! He killed your father!''. Avinash is shocked. Malini goes on ''he ruins your family business and killed your family!''. Avinash is still more shocked. Malini continues to tell him the whole story till date..(we see it but its mute). Avinash is finally enlightened about his situation..and he feels immense sadness. He has his back to Malini and he has tears rolling down his face that Malini cannot see. Malini still feels truimphent that she has succeeded in convincing him against Bhavani.

Avinash is in his room crying many tears..he feels unworthy to be called Bhavani's son..he feels very very sad and depressed..he cannot believe the way he has treated his family whilst he was Anand. He feels so unhappy that he feels he should have just died in that accident he had. Rimjhim is bringing Avinash some tea and snacks. He turns around to see her..he has so many tears that Rimjhim is taken aback at seeing him like this. She also feels so sad and she gets tears. Avinash moves closer to her and she moves closer to him..then he realises he cant just hug his wife...sooo...what does he do..he violently flings her tea and snacks onto the floor and tells her that he hates her and shes being planning against him all this time and shes really on Bhavani's side..so she better not cry these crocodile tears. Rimjhim is shocked and very hurt. Avinash sees Malini watching from the corner of his eyes..Malini smiles in truimph at how he is talking to Rimjhim.

PREVIEW

lol i dont remember the preview for once... but u guys have advance previews so its the same thing lol

sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 16 February 2005 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
hey thank a bunch........... good job.Wink
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 16 February 2005 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
thanks chets...nice update
flora Senior Member
flora