Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Kinjal for equal oppurtunity

br2499 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Today Kinjal showed a more profound side of her character - by aspiring for equality for women in Modi household. If the son of the family can separate from his Gawar spouse, so should the daughter of the house. why should she live with a Gawar? Why Kinjal! I never thought  you had  this depth! You go girl! Equality! Liberty! Fraternity! in that order!  Edited by br2499 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
so m sure if she cant get rid of Dhawal...she will not let Aham get rid of Gopi so easily.....lol...
so now Kinjal gonna play cupid between GoHam........
br2499 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sadhli! you are impossible!
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thats what m famous for...my optimism..
i always see Glass Half Filled but not Half empty....

lol...thanx for the compliment bee...*blush blush*
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
u r write sadhli if ahem is not living with gopi why should kinjal live with dhawal
Edited by shobi12500 - 13 years ago
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: br2499

Sadhli! you are impossible!

exactly! Sadhliben, tum nahi sudroge
loveanime thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: br2499

Today Kinjal showed a more profound side of her character - by aspiring for equality for women in Modi household. If the son of the family can separate from his Gawar spouse, so should the daughter of the house. why should she live with a Gawar? Why Kinjal! I never thought  you had  this depth! You go girl! Equality! Liberty! Fraternity! in that order! 

Awesome loved it. We have sita on one side and then we have Kingal. What a beacon of pride for women Kingal is. Yes after all what did Sita get in the end, only suffering, people banished her and defamed her and separated her from her love. Yes being noble and good didn't get Sita anywhere, go Kingal show us how it is done, show us how to fight for your happiness, screw everyone else if no one cares about you why should you care about them.