Mohabbat Lounge [ 9/2 - Epi 75 ] - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
πŸ˜•πŸ˜• is my state right now..πŸ˜•πŸ˜†...I watched the promo..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†...I liked it..but Im actually shocked..coz dis was the first time we saw Arjuhi like dis..πŸ˜²πŸ˜›πŸ˜†...Karan looks damn hot..😍😍.I thought hamesha ki tarah bas kuch bhi bolta rehta  hai.πŸ˜›πŸ˜†.I never thought dis was what he meant in his status..πŸ˜²πŸ˜³πŸ˜†.I want to clear that the promo is very hot n classy but not "cheap"..😳..ok I havent read anything..no takes..jus watched the promo..n dat too jus thrice..πŸ˜•πŸ˜†...

Its too late n I havent even edited my take..πŸ˜•...,my mind aint working at all..πŸ˜•..

❓..dis is also my state right now..πŸ˜†

Edited by Aanchi - 13 years ago
guyz cum 2 the valentines lounge....waiting 4 u all there
Edited my take on page 2..πŸ˜†..short one today..πŸ˜†

Check FB.. Karan kritz have uploaded some pics from the promo..😍

managed to update on page 1!!!

oyeeee meri spamming partner agayi tum....
Originally posted by channi_star

oyeeee meri spamming partner agayi tum....

Chandni.. πŸ€— I'm here!!

yaar,par aaj to kuch likha hi nahin ja raha.. I'm completely in besharmi land right from the beginning..
Super super super hot promo!! really.. I knew Karan doesn't bluff.. but didn't know he's soooo true to his words!! really.. awesome..
Call Fire Brigade!! I'm on fire... HAWT!!!

mein to aa gayi... lekin yeh Aksh kahan gayab hai..

Hello Jannat, Aanchi, Anjali.. everyone!! πŸ€—Edited by love_kuki - 13 years ago
πŸ€—

lol kuki....mere ghar mein toh pani hi khatam hogaya....sare tankz ka pani mere uppar dalna para....lol

sachii yaar the promo is a treat 4 us...i hope cv's dnt break our expectations....uh uh samj gayi na...

hellooo...kuki πŸ€—
loved your take girl...i'm surprised you managed to give a sensible take after watching the promo...so πŸ‘πŸ‘

@all who manged to give a take...loved them...well done!!!
Originally posted by Dr.BasketGupta

Kavya they've used this song many times, but at least in this show the song is sung differently 😳

the others have the original beat to it. this sounds nice, i think they had their own singer sing it or something πŸ˜•

Aanchi - 😲 you haven't watched the promo yet??
i've watched it more than 10 times already πŸ˜†πŸ˜β˜ΊοΈ
Kavya I understand..πŸ˜‰..the same reaction I had for the song...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Pooja ..🀣..I have watched the promo..🀣...I cant speak nythn...πŸ˜†...n I think  i hav watched it 5 times.πŸ€”πŸ˜†...now wil watch 5 times more or more than that..😳..🀣