Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [ 9/2 - Epi 75 ] (Page 12)

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
oh you haven't singed out...wicked!!!LOL
i thought you were signing out..that's why i wrote byeee and hot dreamsLOL
but whilst i was typing...you and kuki were spamming..so my post looks outta place LOL...oh gosh i'm so slow....what has the promo done to me LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_Nish

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by glitter567

but whilst i was typing...you and kuki were spamming..so my post looks outta place LOL...oh gosh i'm so slow....what has the promo done to me LOL

Jannat, the promo has swaped everyone off their feet!!
I said bye and said before couple of hours that I can't be spamming today bcoz I have exam but see.. I'm back here again!! LOLLOL kyonki promo ke alava kuch dikhai nahin de raha!!LOL

anyways!! I'll try studying once again.. bye 4 now.. I'll come back if I can't study.. have fun guys!!

Edited by love_kuki - 09 February 2011 at 5:19pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_Nishglitter567

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_kuki

Eshu I already did.. indeed what promotion yaar!! perfectly matching the story.. no no more than story our state of mind!! lol..LOLLOLLOL
Our state of mind, I know, it can only be told to a guyROFL Kuki all of us have driven in Arohi's effect yaar ROFL
And our guys will definitely in mind be driven in Arjun's state ROFL Yaar I am going the effect is growing high,meri kahani is still in realisation without confession stage but ifmy mind continues like this, there will not need any confession coz confession will be directly in tempting styleROFLROFL Shhh I know I am gonna be kickedROFL 
aare Eshu.. uss research ki wajah se to me and Aksh named the CV's as CV's ki bhatakti aatma in our lounge!! lol.. ROFLeverything we r spamming for is coming true.. pehle PC thing came true.. today all the complains me and aksh had with CV's, they clarified them ... almost all of them, so many questions for which we gave million gallis to CV's yest were answered today!! aur aab to.. with this promo ur dream came true!!.. so mine and aksh's bhatakti aatma theory was proved right!!ROFL See Eshu.. our spamming is so useful!!ROFL
Yeah yeah - at times i was seeing what i was writing aas turning point was coming trueLOL I want a hot song now in this scene, teri saason is beautiful but it is mild for that ''wild atmosphere'' - it can be teri saason in a very ''romantic and passionate tone'' or ''tere ishq mein I prefer in a passionate tone'' I so hope this one also fulfilsWink

piamistglitter567

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 5:21pm | IP Logged

I said bye and said before couple of hours that I can't be spamming today bcoz I have exam but see.. I'm back here again!! LOLLOL kyonki promo ke alava kuch dikhai nahin de raha!!LOL

your absolutely right kuki....i don't even know how to explain what state my dimaag is in LOL....i'm not watching the promo right now...but it's stuck on replay in my headLOLLOL.....i'v been singing the roop tera mastan song all day!!!
i think this was  CV's way of repaying us....after all the bashing yesterdayLOLLOL
ufff yeh karan itna hot kyun hai??? Day DreamingBlushing

Du_NishAnjalii...xXx

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
@jannat I think we are more in the scene rather than characters, oh guys u r on the characters stuckLOL Guess my state is worst coz I personalised the characters and I am in scene stuck LOL especially the last bit LOL

glitter567

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eshu11

Eshu I already did.. indeed what promotion yaar!! perfectly matching the story.. no no more than story our state of mind!! lol..LOLLOLLOL
Our state of mind, I know, it can only be told to a guyROFL Kuki all of us have driven in Arohi's effect yaar ROFL
And our guys will definitely in mind be driven in Arjun's state ROFL Yaar I am going the effect is growing high,meri kahani is still in realisation without confession stage but ifmy mind continues like this, there will not need any confession coz confession will be directly in tempting styleROFLROFL Shhh I know I am gonna be kickedROFL

oye hoyee!! confession in tempting style!! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLNow I'm gonna be kicked!! lol..

aare Eshu.. uss research ki wajah se to me and Aksh named the CV's as CV's ki bhatakti aatma in our lounge!! lol.. ROFLeverything we r spamming for is coming true.. pehle PC thing came true.. today all the complains me and aksh had with CV's, they clarified them ... almost all of them, so many questions for which we gave million gallis to CV's yest were answered today!! aur aab to.. with this promo ur dream came true!!.. so mine and aksh's bhatakti aatma theory was proved right!!ROFL See Eshu.. our spamming is so useful!!ROFL
Yeah yeah - at times i was seeing what i was writing aas turning point was coming trueLOL I want a hot song now in this scene, teri saason is beautiful but it is mild for that ''wild atmosphere'' - it can be teri saason in a very ''romantic and passionate tone'' or ''tere ishq mein I prefer in a passionate tone'' I so hope this one also fulfilsWink
Ya, see now that u have said it here.. It would definitely happen sometime down the road!! lolzz... I don't see tere ishq mein coming though!! but may be they come up with a new verision of KMH song which has full of passionate feel!! keep dreaming and writing here.. kabhi na kabhi to sach ho hi jayega!!LOLLOL

aksh4IF

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 5:26pm | IP Logged

your absolutely right kuki....i don't even know how to explain what state my dimaag is in LOL....i'm not watching the promo right now...but it's stuck on replay in my headLOLLOL.....i'v been singing the roop tera mastan song all day!!!
i think this was  CV's way of repaying us....after all the bashing yesterdayLOLLOL
ufff yeh karan itna hot kyun hai??? Day DreamingBlushing

Jaanat I have watched it soooooooooo many times that I can't even count now.. I also made a bookmark of the promo page this morning!! lol.. crazy to the infinity!!LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

piamistaksh4IFglitter567

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eshu11

@jannat I think we are more in the scene rather than characters, oh guys u r on the characters stuckLOL Guess my state is worst coz I personalised the characters and I am in scene stuck LOL especially the last bit LOL

Eshu and Jannat, I already drooled over characters as soon as I saw the promo.. analyzed every second of it.. and then, moved to the scene!! since then.. I'm stuck in the sensational feeling of the scene!! kya romantic atmosphere hai uss barn mein!! If this scene is a part of the episode.. i mean the exact one.. aksh is gonna be infinitely happy, bcoz she loves the jungle cottage and yest, she wanted them to go and stay alone in the jungle cottage/ barn.. lo aaj ke promo mein woh bhi fulfill ho gaya..
Hum dono antaryami ban gaye hai..LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_Nishaksh4IFglitter567

Go to top