-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
No prob di
Cuty16 Goldie
Cuty16
Cuty16

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Thanks dear for such a nice update,bhutni is realy a bhutni she cant see anyone happy.till now she was just hurting arpi but now shikha also.she is to bad yaar.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

masz-Prashu-

princess_star11 Goldie
princess_star11
princess_star11

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update! No doubt bahuji planning another chaal to kill Shikha kid. But I think Tanmay will come when he finds out and will probably try to take Shikha with him as she is carrying his child! Dont know!

masz-Prashu-

BenNevis Goldie
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Hey prashu darling Big smile
Thanks for the wonderful updateClapClap

Why dont the Cv's send Avita on their honeymoon to some other place, where no bauji.Since they got married (on November 10th, 2010) they never had quiet good time together. But CVs wont do like that.They just want to drag their SR every time, as if they doing some favour to its viewers.God knows , sorry Cvs only knows about that when will happen?The way Arpi responded watching the room decorated , she done great job by running out of the room(ofcourse every girl must behave like that after the wedding night ruined). Now Avi realising marriage is not about just one person's rule and decision. Its about two ppl thinking together  and making decisions together.
Precap :
Disgusting woman, she used  a pregnant woman so nastly to keep seperate Avita.I hope shika's child survive, but whenever a pregnant falls from steps(in serials and cinema ), it always ends with miscarriage na.
She even doesn't  think about the child in shika's womb.If Shika has miscarriage, then one more sin added to bauji's by killing an innocent one.I think every time bauji target is seems to me like killing two birds with single stone.one shika's miscarriage another stopping SR of Avita. I hope shika realises the bauji's hand behind her fall from staircase.(itna tel floor pe  daal dhiya tho koi nahi guess kar sakta kya?its done by someone deliberately)
The Cv's have taken 3 months time for another SR. So me guess they will bring another SR night(im sure that one will be spoild by bauji again) after 3 more months time.Thab tak hume Avita ke  kuch kuch romance dhikathe rahenge(kabhi kabhi ). 

Edited by GKDlover1 - 09 February 2011 at 1:54pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

suvarnaawtsuper_boymaszchista-sia-yoga23priya-Prashu-

BenNevis Goldie
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
@cuty16
Hey cuty why shika bad?Didn't u see how well she decorated the room for Avita' s SR. Its the bootni who is spoiling everything .Please just blame her. to me shika is very good with Avita.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

masz

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Hey ParashwaHugHugHug
Long time no see, miss you dear.
I know you are busy with studies....keep it up and all the best.

Thank you so much for taking time and doing UD for us, really appriciate it.

I am done talking about our idiots and their SR. Will talk when something Actually happens. Jab time tha tab banana romance suj raha tha ab bhugto.Angry 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

suvarnaawtmaszsuper_boy-sia-BenNevisVistaayoga23priya-Prashu-

masz Senior Member
masz
masz

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update, dont have time to watch at the moment... invaded with unwanted guests...so written are sooo much appreicatedHug Hate Bhootni, peeping tomAngryLOL. Cant wait when she gets her dueLOL. Isnt there a saying, what you give is what you getLOL.

BTW, I cant believe I missed an awesome Avita hug...Unhappy

BenNevis-Prashu-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index