Gunahon Ka Devta

9th Feb WU- All are enjoying

PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hiieee My Lovely GKDians.......

Welcome to todays update........πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Welcome to LallanpurπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

The scene starts with Bahuji slapping RV and remembering When Rv slappd her and smiles
 She says this is shameful, The person who puts people in Prison is in prison today. She says tht dont try to mess with me ..You did wrong things with my family and me , You insulted me ..This slap is the answer to it. you should to come to knw tht you shld mess with a nagin..Im nagin..if you mess youll die. This was tit for tat. Dont you dare to do anything. This was just a begining, just wait and watch wht i can do with you. This time i have suspended you from ur job. Wait wht ill do. Nd you vil do nothing except looking what is happening to you.

The scene shifts to Haveli,
Where all sre dressed, Arpi prepares for Pooja. jagat and Simple, Mama Rai and pap rai are also there. Bahuji comes and Panditji tells Bahuji has come and noiw lets start with Pooja.

Break

Panditji tells Avi to blow Shankh and tells him let whole Lallanpur hear it.
Pooja ends...

Avita takes blessings of Bahuji and Ammaji. Arpi see her mother and then Avita takes blessings of them.
MC rai taunts arpi that you have become thin ..Avi looks him atough look nd

Poor MC rai says Jai Mata KiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Avita go Simple and Jagat . Arpi hugs Simple and Avi , Jagat.

Break

Shikha starts dancing..Kanoo and Bhayankar plays Drum (Dhol)

(Shikha dances well πŸ‘πŸ‘)
Shikha takes Japle and Then Avita to the dance floor.
All are happy. Avita and Japle are enjoying.

Avita come near each other but Avi gets sad and gang too

..He remembers Sarwana..😭😭
Avi remembers happy days with him..nd his death😭 Arpi tells him not to cry without uttering a words..He smiles.

Avita comes to Bahuji and invites her to dance floor .But she refuses.

Shikha takes them somewhere and tells them to close their eyesπŸ˜ƒ

She takes them to their room which is beautifully decorated for their SR
But both are shocked😲😲😲

Arpi remembers  their previous wedding night and cries. She goes from there.
Avi goes behind Arpi..

Poor girl is crying..bad memeories are haunting her😭😭
Avi tells her I remember that day ..when i promised you to give you all the happiness but didnt give it. I dint knew that revenge would to do this bad.. I didnt think of your dreams about your husband , about the family.

Bahuji is looking them..

Arpi tells something to him..but its in mute. nd they hug😳

Bahuji is looking them with her same old look

Precap:

Bahuji spills ghee on the floor and on staircase...

Shikha slips and falls down

Hey guys...Sorry fr delay....

If there is mistake..m sorry..

Edited by prash_t - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

super_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks 4 update :)

Why cant d Cv's n bhootni see AVITA happy ya ?????? ab bhootni ke rehte toh SR nahi hoga. N now d precap , bhootni creeting another prob 2 get rid of Shikha's kid n stopping AVITA frm coming closer 😑😑😑😑. But if Shikha has a miscarriage then Tamy will hv more hatred towards her n seeing RV n knowing dat he is in jail n is suspended coz of thakur family , he will create prob n take revenge against all n help his bro. N even AVITA will come 2 know abt Shikha - tamy. But then agar miscarriage hota hai toh how will shikha n tamy's marriage take place (will she run away 2 tamy n then they will use Shikha against Thakur Family) .............Wat r d CV's doing ya.........After Avi told bhootni yesterday abt Nonviolence being a strong weapon , Is his 1st Pratigya still in action n valid ??????? N will he still observe abstinence ???????

AVITA need some happy days but CV's dont want dat 😑😑😭😭

Now RV will not fear law n do wat he wants 22222222 be it amne samne or peeche se (using Shikha) But want atleast Tamy 2 b there 4 Shikha)
Edited by super_boy - 13 years ago
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Where are evryone today????

CB Di, Nandu??

Neways guys carry on..........

Vil b coming afterwards
Roshni. thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update!!

Why can't the CVs show a hug without Bahuji!! I'm tired of her!πŸ₯±
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I thought there was something crooked about that superior of RV.

I'd like RV to come out, and expose his boss and get him fired, and also expose bahuaji to Avdesh.  He should do that by supporting Shikha marrying his bro, & winning Avdesh's confidence that way.  Once he's then exposed first bahuaji and then his boss, he should get promoted, and be on peaceful terms w/ Avdesh, now that the latter has become a saint.

RV, brutal as he was, barbaric as he was, was at least not corrupt.  But  his boss is a piece of slime.
Milii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanx Prashu for the update...

Bj is her usual self again....
Poor 'Sikha Rani'.... Bj uses her to seperate Avita 😭

Avi to SR k liye maan gaya hoga....but Bj has done it again....😑
Kamiinii 🀬

Again a looooooong wait for us
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hi prash

yaar i was out at wedding hvnt seen the episode

now tomm wud see repeat

no chance for  me to see now

Cuty16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks dear for such a nice update,bhutni is realy a bhutni she cant see anyone happy.till now she was just hurting arpi but now shikha also.she is to bad yaar.
princess_star11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update! No doubt bahuji planning another chaal to kill Shikha kid. But I think Tanmay will come when he finds out and will probably try to take Shikha with him as she is carrying his child! Dont know!
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey prashu darling πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks for the wonderful updateπŸ‘πŸ‘

Why dont the Cv's send Avita on their honeymoon to some other place, where no bauji.Since they got married (on November 10th, 2010) they never had quiet good time together. But CVs wont do like that.They just want to drag their SR every time, as if they doing some favour to its viewers.God knows , sorry Cvs only knows about that when will happen?The way Arpi responded watching the room decorated , she done great job by running out of the room(ofcourse every girl must behave like that after the wedding night ruined). Now Avi realising marriage is not about just one person's rule and decision. Its about two ppl thinking together  and making decisions together.
Precap :
Disgusting woman, she used  a pregnant woman so nastly to keep seperate Avita.I hope shika's child survive, but whenever a pregnant falls from steps(in serials and cinema ), it always ends with miscarriage na.
She even doesn't  think about the child in shika's womb.If Shika has miscarriage, then one more sin added to bauji's by killing an innocent one.I think every time bauji target is seems to me like killing two birds with single stone.one shika's miscarriage another stopping SR of Avita. I hope shika realises the bauji's hand behind her fall from staircase.(itna tel floor pe  daal dhiya tho koi nahi guess kar sakta kya?its done by someone deliberately)
The Cv's have taken 3 months time for another SR. So me guess they will bring another SR night(im sure that one will be spoild by bauji again) after 3 more months time.Thab tak hume Avita ke  kuch kuch romance dhikathe rahenge(kabhi kabhi ). 
Edited by GKDlover1 - 13 years ago