India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

urmillas new plan and kinjals hope

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
kinjal the chequebook, and gopi the slave.  she has high hopes just like the car both will fail.

As for kinjal she thinks that ma has come to her senses about Gopi soon she will take her out of this hell hole,  think again kinjal this is going to be a life time commitment

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

manifanIp-AK4everfa.starAbhiAniChaudhrytmangelic8219evadsimran15-tellyaddict-.Verity.

fa.star Senior Member
fa.star
fa.star

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
I have a feeling kinjal wanting to come back home and undo her mom's "mistake" will make Ahem come to a realization for what he has done or atleast put some sense in his small brain !

I doubt Gopi is going to leave Urmi's place anytime soon though Cry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ip-AK4everAbhiAniangelic8219-tellyaddict-suk19

simran15 IF-Dazzler
simran15
simran15

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
looks like tat Umang has brainwashed Kinjal...to the extent tat she still thinks her mother will put thinks rite for her........girls like Rashi n Kinjal spoil their married life with their very own hands.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

angelic8219hamzanuhaloveanime-tellyaddict-.Verity.

angelic8219 IF-Dazzler
angelic8219
angelic8219

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
kinjal is silly and still doesnt realise her own mistakes and continues to blame others. Kinjal also should have realised that ahem used her to get rid of gopi since the condition was that soon as kinjal was married gopi will go. But no kinjal assume koki has realised her mistake and sent gopi when infact its ahem that wanted her out. kinjal is is dreamland no way is koki going to interfere like urmilla does with rashi's life. Shes on her own in this.

Also urmilla is dreaming kinjal has no money of her own and neither is modi family gona give any as koki will nip it in the bud saying kinjal has to adjust to her situation.  Urmilla should have realised this with the car vs scooter

Edited by angelic8219 - 09 February 2011 at 8:02am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ip-AK4eversimran15hamzanuhasuk19

.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanbidaai

kinjal the chequebook, and gopi the slave.  she has high hopes just like the car both will fail.

As for kinjal she thinks that ma has come to her senses about Gopi soon she will take her out of this hell hole,  think again kinjal this is going to be a life time commitment

Kinjal is so self centered she knows how much Gopi helped her, Aham would have hit her and Gopi came there risking the same for herself, she used her to reveal to Kokila when she couldn't tell her about Umang, but now when her bhabhi clearly loves her husband, she used to laugh when Aham refused to do Pooja with Gopi, now she is happy that she has been sent out of the house, she was your only ally in the MM, she could have spoken to the elders for you to enter the house, as your sasural isn't up to scratch, but No still got the enmity towards Gopi, she only sees like her brother this Ganwar, is no match for the Modi's.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ip-AK4eversimran15suk19

shobi12500 IF-Rockerz
shobi12500
shobi12500

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
in todays epi i hate kinjal for her behavior with gopi . there is not a singal change in her attitude

Edited by shobi12500 - 09 February 2011 at 8:16am
loveanime IF-Rockerz
loveanime
loveanime

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelic8219

kinjal is silly and still doesnt realise her own mistakes and continues to blame others. Kinjal also should have realised that ahem used her to get rid of gopi since the condition was that soon as kinjal was married gopi will go. But no kinjal assume koki has realised her mistake and sent gopi when infact its ahem that wanted her out. kinjal is is dreamland no way is koki going to interfere like urmilla does with rashi's life. Shes on her own in this.

Also urmilla is dreaming kinjal has no money of her own and neither is modi family gona give any as koki will nip it in the bud saying kinjal has to adjust to her situation.  Urmilla should have realised this with the car vs scooter

I am so glad you pointed that out. I was thinking the exact same thing. My anger and despise for aham character grows with every episode. I can't believe I am saying this but it was much better when he had no dialogues and kept his mouth shut, atleast he didn't speak backwaas like he does now. What the fudge was that all about, mother's pride, family honor, and what he really was doing was scheming against his own sister's life to fulfill his own needs. I just don't get it, how could he stoop this low. What is this guy think of himself, he was a lousy boy friend, he might have been a good son but he proved to be lousy in that department, no one needs to say he is a lousy husband and brother not just to jigar but also his own sister. I think CVs have destroyed his character without an out, they should just make him have an accident and maybe he forgets who he is and what he has done and starts fresh with Gopi. Because with all the crimes Aham has committed I don't see how they will redeem him. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ip-AK4eversimran15hamzanuhasuk19

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top