Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for the update Laxmi. Love the way you add very apt smileys & make even the mundane episode enjoyable. It's a real gift.

Rana
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sinha18

Overall a good episode but i must honestly admit one thing that i am not satisfied with the precap as these words like "Body massage" did not suit to SGP culture rather they suit more in the serials of Star oneπŸ˜‰but don't mind hope they won't go beyond the limit😊
Thanx for the updates dii

What? Array baba there's nothing wrong with saying "body massage". Kiya ho gaya hai ap ko? Besides I don't think SGP would show anything over the limit. Remember the Suhaag Raat scenes and even the Sushaan confession scenes (where you could expect to become a little uncomfortable watching) they were all shot nicely without going over the limit.

Don't worry...be happy because our Suhana is only teasing Ishaan,πŸ˜† her sense of humour is very sharp.πŸ˜† I am looking forward to that scene tomorrow.

abi71 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
THANXS FOR THE UPDATE . REALLY APPRECIATE
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Great post Laxmi....   I didn't like that whole body massage thing. Anyways if they have no problem with it who am i to complain. 
Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thank you for sharing!
Sushaan scenes were adorable I would say! πŸ˜ƒ 
and Panna ki toh Kya baat! πŸ‘
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Lol I wish they would show more of Ishaan n Suhana's honeymoon. Panna's track is too depressing. I cant stand her MIL
Sinha18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: venture

Renu theek hee toh keh raha Himanshu, πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ab sharam anay mai toh shram nahi aani chaiyee, koi baat nahi Himanshu, shareef ko Ishaan he khetay hai, but hey I wanted to ask Ishaan, Sona ko Goad mai Laitay Sharam kiya strike par gayee thee, aur sub kay samnay Jhappi aur lifting karaty waqt kuch nahi hua tha , picnic time par. You know these men,   girl friend kay saath ghoom saktay hain , hand in hand but wife kay saath sharam aati hai.🀣

@Pink
I am agreed sheema dii....very well said uss time pe toh ishaan Sharam naam ke cheez ko shayad ghol ke pee gaya tha
@Red
πŸ˜†πŸ€£
Edited by Sinha18 - 13 years ago
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: iruaG

Thanks laxmi di for the updateπŸ‘πŸΌ Your update is way better than the episode

Me not liking the way they're focusing so much on Pammi and Manjeet though, every time they're shown I'm like oh no cancer track!!

Loved BM and the Kashyaps today.

Thanks dear.... i expected much more of today's episode probably.... but got too much of Pammi-Manjeet scene which was unexpected..... They cud have cut it short.... a bit....😊...

abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the lovely update. May be they are going with cancer track so they are showing Pammi and Manjeet . Love to see ishaan body massage. I love the way suhaan asks ishaan body message and he says feeling shy, immediately asks foreigner for body message, and how couldn't ishaan control it tells she is my wife.

The way ishaan knows how to handle suhana, suhaan also knows how to get things done with  ishaan on her way🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£
Edited by abhi786 - 13 years ago
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Himanshu you are no less than ishaan........................body massage....... suna nahi ki ho gaya tumhara shuru ...............chi dhat hat🀣
@Purple
🀣

Renu theek hee toh keh raha Himanshu, πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ab sharam anay mai toh shram nahi aani chaiyee, koi baat nahi Himanshu, shareef ko Ishaan he khetay hai, but hey I wanted to ask Ishaan, Sona ko Goad mai Laitay Sharam kiya strike par gayee thee, aur sub kay samnay Jhappi aur lifting karaty waqt kuch nahi hua tha , picnic time par. You know these men,   girl friend kay saath ghoom saktay hain , hand in hand but wife kay saath sharam aati hai.🀣
Yaar Sheems.... Sona ke ssath , Ishaan ke Pheelingz nahi thi yaar..... Suhana ke saath haina.... isliye miyaan ko sharam-waram aa rahi hai.....  
That;s another way of highlighting how he does not even slightly feel she is of the other gender in their friendship or feels anything odd about it.... but with Suhana.... it is all new in his world of love.... toh sharam-waram ka hakh toh bantha hai yaar.....