CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

Aditya-Dayanand Discussions,Comments and Pics -II (Page 57)

NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Originally posted by Rashida13

No topic to discuss about here!!!!Confused
EXCELLENT!!!!
This was said before the review was posted

NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged

I never knew of this masterpiece called the highway. Though I remember watching many episodes of Rishtey a long time back, but I don't know how I missed this one.

At the onset when I started watching it, I felt I am not going to like this. I dont know I had a prejudice in my mind. When Vijay was reviled my prejudice increased. I felt I wont be able to tolerate a negative Aditya Shrivastav.

But slowly I realized I am falling in love with this sghade of Aditya Shrivastav as well. By the end of it I just sat an stared at the wall for five minutes, The impact was that powerful. How can one man manage so much How can he have so much versatility

I am a great fan of Aditya Shrivastav, but in this episode of Rishtey I saw a new dimension of his acting. We can never find adequate words to appreciate the great performer he his. I am yet to find a role which he cannot carry.

Kavita Rane was as great an actor, she complimented him throughout.

It was an offbeat romance, one which brought out many emotions. Rane plays the role of a soon to be married girl with lots of hopes and dreams for the future, She was so subtle about it.

As deepika has already updated the story I will come to the scene where Aditya Srivastav's face was reviled. He looke so cols. He gave me the chills at that point.He looks as if an ice shell is lying in place of this man's heart.This Aditya Srivastav was totally different than the Aditya Shrivastav we know...........

This was about a darker personality, some one with whom I met for the first time.

To be continued

Edited by nandiniraizada - 23 February 2011 at 7:47am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deepikabanerjeeLadyMeringue

deepikabanerjee IF-Sizzlerz
deepikabanerjee
deepikabanerjee

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aadrika01

He looks so handsome here..........

this is a really good one...he looks impeccable and so sober hereDay Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

astonishLadyMeringueNandiniRaizadaa

NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Well in blind witness Abhijeet is so far missing....
astonish IF-Sizzlerz
astonish
astonish

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
@deep_banner:Thank you for the detailed story of Rishtey Highway...which made me search for it instantly and watch it.... Smile
Thanks Visrom....for the Rishtey Highway link..... 

It was nice to see abhi sir in a different role....
once he is done with that stern look of a villain......Even with that dark color make up on his face.... he looks so smart ... with his face full of expressions... 

I loved the scene at the end where abhi sir shows himself to veera and walks towards the tempo.... His face expressions.....were speaking for him....  changing evey second......the happiness... the confusion...the helplessness... decesive....

Look at the expression of abhi sir...after veera says standing near the tempo... "sorry bola... bola galthi se aa gayi...aur nikal gayi".. then the very next second... look at the face expression when veera says.."maine unko yeah nahi bole ki mai kidnap hui thi"... 

He is a Star performer 
ClapClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyMeringueNandiniRaizadaa

zulaikha Newbie
zulaikha
zulaikha

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
very nice update deep_banerClap

Originally posted by visrom

When we - Shag, Bhav, Prabha and me had watched this a year back, we were sitting and discussing each scene forever..

hehehe that is one of my best IF memories as well..... though i wasnt participating, i was reading your comments all throughout..........and the video was working absolutely fine with me......it just buffered for a while in the start, and then it streamed alongside as i watched it............and when all of you were cursing the site, and someone said she had seen only 8% or something like that, i had finished watching the whole .............. and I LOVED IT!!! Big smile ........... and also loved your reviews and comments you made after you guys saw it

I really like dark shaded characters.......and the role Aditya sir played is one of the BEST rather THE BEST example of shaded yet good in nature (i mean his inner self) characterClap and i dont need to mention he did it Superbly!StarStarStar  as he always does!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

away_from_TVLadyMeringuedeepikabanerjeeNandiniRaizadaavisrom

NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=astonish]
@deep_banner:Thank you for the detailed story of Rishtey Highway...which made me search for it instantly and watch it.... Smile

Hey it was me who provided the linkLOL
astonish IF-Sizzlerz
astonish
astonish

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandiniraizada

[QUOTE=astonish]

Hey it was me who provided the linkLOL

Oops....Sorry Nandini Tongue
I hope you understand why such mistakes happen Wink

Go to top