India-Forums

ME - DDT - Feb 9th and 10th (Page 4)

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 2:58am | IP Logged

I think last weeks Ma was the best to date (Zehra) the woman is an all rounded woman (no pun intended) Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sneha25-grouchoIsha.Ishatvdekha

-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shizaru

I think last weeks Ma was the best to date (Zehra) the woman is an all rounded woman (no pun intended) Wink

She was the best so far....Pooja scores 2nd for me now....Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShizaruIsha.Ishatvdekha

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by groucho

All of us discussing found yesterday upsetting and disturbing............also as it is prime time and with 2 child stars involved my worry is that many young viewers would have been watching probably thinking that it would be fun............instead this horror...........honestly the channel needs some sort of censorship..........if this was way too much for me as an adult, what signals would the younger viewers specially children get???

Groucho (Sorry i dont know your name), spot on the channel shoudl be taken to task and also i missed surekha commentary this week (although I am the only one who seems to like her)Tongue

Please call me Aditi...............yes Surekha (whose acting I much admire) was missing. I feel that her role in this has been diminished by the voice over. Both seem to be saying the same thing. For such an accomplished actress.................and now seeing the quality of the show, I think it is better if she stays out of it.

Hi Aditi Im Nind please to meet you Big smile

I love Surekha.......she is an actor par excellence............the voice over always sounds a bit too biased towards one family and totally hell bent on running the other family down.......alot of people can be influenced by the voice overs opinion which I think can be very unfair at times.

Very happy to meet you too Nind.............yes I am a great fan of hers and still watch BV primarily because of her..........I will miss seeing her dressed up in such a lovely ethnic way........but thank God she is out of it at least I hope she is

I noticed that the voice over went a little overboard.................too much information........not required at all and any way we viewers are not idiots.......we could see what was happening..........the creatives of these channels have changed since my time..........they really are very obtuse....lack of quality, quantity and want of sensationalism is what makes these channels produce shows like this......

I would be ok with any programme if it is done well but since I started watching some of these programmes...............I really wonder where all the talent in our country has gone.

Shizaru-Sneha25-Isha.Isha

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged

Yes Ishita's father was really calm........but as we saw that calmness got him very little respect.........and with a child like that, he must resort to some discipline............but I agree you can bring a horse to water but cannot force him to drink and I think that best describes his wife.

About Respect.. Generally kids behave with parent as parents interact or behave between themselves. The relationship between both her parents is not smooth and Ishita is close, attached to her mom more. How the mom interacts with her father, the child picks it up and behave accordingly. Even if her dad try to discipline Ishita now, mostly her mom will protect her and as the relationship between both parents is not good, it wont be of any use. Here first the relationship between parents should be good and respecting  for the child to follow suit. Child is just reacting as she sees them.

-Sneha25-Isha.Ishatvdekha

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbanik

These celebs' lives are so messed up.  This ME was really a let down.... there was nothing positive about both the families except Avi being a patient and calm child....Atleast i found him so. Other MEs till date were 100 times better than this one....Seriously, there was nothing to be learnt from this ME.  

I realised, behind this fame and limelight, there lies a very scary truth in these celebs life....eg, these 2 families, Sudesh Berry

Well there is.... the parents of children who want to send their children in the entertainment industry.. should see this episode. They should realized that being in the entertainment industry is one thing but getting so carried away cos of some fame or awards is not good that too at the cost of education. Even if the child is famous he or she should not be overly pampered. They should let the child grow and act normally and not pressurized them with unrealistic expectations. Do not make them grow too soon, let them be children and act like them, let them enjoy their childhood.

-Sneha25-Isha.Ishatvdekha

-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweta01

Yes Ishita's father was really calm........but as we saw that calmness got him very little respect.........and with a child like that, he must resort to some discipline............but I agree you can bring a horse to water but cannot force him to drink and I think that best describes his wife.

About Respect.. Generally kids behave with parent as parents interact or behave between themselves. The relationship between both her parents is not smooth and Ishita is close, attached to her mom more. How the mom interacts with her father, the child picks it up and behave accordingly. Even if her dad try to discipline Ishita now, mostly her mom will protect her and as the relationship between both parents is not good, it wont be of any use. Here first the relationship between parents should be good and respecting  for the child to follow suit. Child is just reacting as she sees them.

Great Sweta, Clap

You have a great sense of analyzing such things...!  Its always nice and informative to read ur insight into the issues. I completely agree with you...Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Isha.IshaAutumn.

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged

Undoubtedly.........which is why I mentioned that he needs to discipline the child. But you are right the 2 parents have too much baggage that they need to throw out and their own relationship leaves much to be desired.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Autumn.

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sbanik

These celebs' lives are so messed up.  This ME was really a let down.... there was nothing positive about both the families except Avi being a patient and calm child....Atleast i found him so. Other MEs till date were 100 times better than this one....Seriously, there was nothing to be learnt from this ME.  

I realised, behind this fame and limelight, there lies a very scary truth in these celebs life....eg, these 2 families, Sudesh Berry

Well there is.... the parents of children who want to send their children in the entertainment industry.. should see this episode. They should realized that being in the entertainment industry is one thing but getting so carried away cos of some fame or awards is not good that too at the cost of education. Even if the child is famous he or she should not be overly pampered. They should let the child grow and act normally and not pressurized them with unrealistic expectations. Do not make them grow too soon, let them be children and act like them, let them enjoy their childhood.

Whilst I agree completely with what you have said about parents of aspiring or aspiring parents of children who want to go into entertainment...............that would form a minuscule part of the viewership..............and it is not just parents who are watching. Undeveloped minds watch as well as parents who sometimes do not comprehend the message but get overwhelmed with the visuals. I hope that they get the right message and do not ape the worst ......as it happens in so many cases.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Isha.IshaAutumn.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maa Exchange Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index