Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

COLORS REPLIED TO LTL FANS ON FB (Page 9)

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
@ Huma....

Huma you had a very funny conversation there with Colours team LOL.....I was laughing like anything reading their responses LOL......whoever is replying there doesnt seem THAT mature to me though LOL. Wonder if this is the way he replies when his boss asks him simple and straightforward questions LOL! Looks like he doesnt know how to give simple replies to simple questions.

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 09 February 2011 at 8:12am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mishimanomussy.jamshedPooja_219suhana19shonapinkykabeeraspeaking-Huma-

mishimano Senior Member
mishimano
mishimano

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
@ Huma Lagta hai saray jahan k Namoonay, CreativesClown or Idiots yahan aa gay hainAngryseriously buddy it was u who dealt theseCensored

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshedsuhana19-Huma-

mishimano Senior Member
mishimano
mishimano

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

@ Huma....

Huma you had a very funny conversation there with Colours team LOL.....I was laughing like anything reading their responses LOL......whoever is replying there doesnt seem THAT mature to me though LOL. Wonder if this is the way he replies when his boss asks him simple and straightforward questions LOL! Looks like he doesnt know how to give simple replies to simple questions.

inko dekh k lagta hai k cretivity in k dimagh pay sawar ho gae hai kisi baat ka seedha jawab nahi hota in k paas.....jo straight baat ho us main bhi creativity dikhana shuru ho jatay hainAngryAngryAngry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19*dewdrop~pearl*shonapinky-Huma-

*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Guys I think we can trust them since they have written all this on their OFFICIAL FB page, which is being read by hundreds of people! So they wont be able to deny it later on, as it is there in writing in their own wall. I think someone should save a copy of their FB wall messages (in the exact FB format), incase they plan to delete them off later on and deny that they have said anything like that!

Btw guys, did you notice that on Colours website, the home page which shows a series of Colours shows on the top in a flash format where their various shows' posters keep moving one after the other, most of their popular shows are featured, but NOT LTL Confused! They even have posters of Chak Dhoom Dhoom and other not-so-famous serials, but LTL being the top serial on Colours is itself not featured there. Strange Confused!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 09 February 2011 at 8:22am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mishimanosuhana19shonapinky

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Gosh! They were pretty rude today. I guess yesterday it was someone professional there replying.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mishimanoPooja_219suhana19-Huma-

-Srushti- IF-Veteran Member
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

Color's convo with me..Big smile

Huma Anam @Colors: we appreciate you replying us but we never asked you to tell us what the next track/plan is..we just want a confirmation that Mishal is staying..that's all :)

COLORS TV Huma - do you read what we just wrote. If not please do.

Huma Anam @Colors: ya i read..that is why i said no one here is asking what the plan with LTL is..we just want some official news about whether Mishal is staying or not :) its been 3 months since these rumors have been floating around..i dont think its unfair of us to demand an explanation now :)

COLORS TV Huma - if the rumors were true why would Mishal still be in the show? Like we said earlier you can continue reliving your sources if you want to... thank you.

Huma Anam @Colors: if these rumors are not true then why have they been floating around for three months? Why hasnt colors put a stop to them in the past three months?

COLORS TV Why should we when none of them are true. we need to concentrate on our Chanel not rumors.

Huma Anam Colors: why should u what? why should u give us an official confirmation? well..maybe because this show airs on your channel and hearing these rumours doesnt exactly make it easy for us fans to enjoy your show..one would think that would be your concern :)

COLORS TV We wonder what you guys would do when the show would get over.

Huma Anam Colors: why dont we deal with the current issue at the moment...when the show ends, we can deal with it then!!!

COLORS TV @ Huma - don't be so Jumpy & @ Crystal - yea sure :)

Huma Anam Colors: thanks...the moment we get an official confirmation u can bet we will stop being jumpy :P

COLORS TV Huma - do you like trampolin?

Huma Anam @Colors: no, do u? why r u asking..u going to make me bounce on one before giving us an official confirmation..hehehehe

COLORS TV No we thought you are still jumping and chatting with us, how we would love to gift you one with Mishal's picture printed on it :)

Huma Anam Colors: i have lots of energy and i can jump all day long...dont need a trampoline for that :D .... the only thing u can gift me as an official confirmation :)

Woohooo!! Huma!!! Go girl!!!Clap you just knocked them off their high chairs... I mean brilliant answers and you have got great tenacity Big smile...Tell them we will turn them into trampoline if need arisesAngry...
But seriously....did he say what will we do when the show ended???Angry I mean what channel treats its viewers like they have nothing better to do and hence are watching the serial...guys...you have lot to learn in diplomacy...If the show was not on your channel...Colors would have been off my tv-set by nowAngry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25mishimanoPooja_219-Azy-suhana19-Huma-

*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Haha these Colours people have no taste yaar.....I just read few comments, they are asking 'dont you guys like the pair of Anandi and Jagya' ROFLROFLROFL?!?!? OMG who placed these people in the 'creative' department yaar ROFLROFLROFL?!?!?!? When Dutta-Nakusha is there, and they know very well how strong a jodi they are, why would they even ask such silly questions Confused?! And guys, I see another pair which has lot of fan following to be Sharad Kelkar's pair - seriously Confused?! Does anyone watch that show, and can their pair even come near our Tasha Confused?!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mishimanoPooja_219-bharti-suhana19-Huma-

-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

Originally posted by prettywoman

MR ka picture paint karke trampoline bhejn hian.. what do they take us for?!
tht was defo Pranjal's chamcha or chamchi who replied 2 huma... they wer reali rudeAngry

i am thinking it was creative jee himself..he was standing behind his chamchaa telling him what to reply us...LOL....creative jee aur mera purana naata hai..so i got special attention..LOL

Edited by -Huma- - 09 February 2011 at 8:40am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

silkroutemishimanoCrystal29shonapinkysuhana19-bharti--Srushti-MrsKhan

Go to top