Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

SS~~ Nothing Compares 2 U- Final pt pg22 updated:) (Page 18)

Sairaaaa Goldie
Sairaaaa
Sairaaaa

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Simi Hug

I loved it...Shaan trying to keep a good impression of himself infront of Khanak is good, thankfully he does understand that this time he just can't push things to became alright.

I'm so loving this Khanak of yours...she so kept herself while achieving alot and Shaan being proud husband it a look to watch out for...hopefully RBO will play a similiar track like this on Khanak.

Splendidly written...sorry for the late reply!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simikr

simikr IF-Rockerz
simikr
simikr

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged

Thanks to everybody who have been faithfully reading my ramblingsBig smile

@ Sonali: What were you feeling sad abt dear? Happy that this cheered you up though!Big smile

@May: I was trying for the changed personas to bring them together...thats why the 6 months!! And thanks for saying that!!Smile

@ Sayni: Thanks a lot dear!Big smile

@ Naveen: thanks for reading, you are soooo sweet!!Smile

@ Cadbery: Thanks dear, I liked that you opened up to post that very sweet comment!!Big smile

@Vandu: Thanks dear..will try but can't promiseBig smile

@saaaz: Me like when you read and like..Thanks!!Big smile

@RB81: Thanks for reading...will try soon!Smile

@Deepali: Thanks dear again for the detailed analysis!! Will keep in mind!Big smile

@ Angel: No worries dear..Shaan has grown up and not a kid anymore and as you said quite tactfulBig smile

@Jessica: Thanks dear...thanks for reading, means a lot to me!Big smile

Simi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_9-Deepali-

simikr IF-Rockerz
simikr
simikr

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Saira-

Simi Hug

I loved it...Shaan trying to keep a good impression of himself infront of Khanak is good, thankfully he does understand that this time he just can't push things to became alright.

I'm so loving this Khanak of yours...she so kept herself while achieving alot and Shaan being proud husband it a look to watch out for...hopefully RBO will play a similiar track like this on Khanak.

Splendidly written...sorry for the late reply!

Thanks dear!! Don't say sorry!! I wanted both of them to become something and at the same time retain their love for each other!!! My khanak is this and I long for her to become something more!!Big smile
kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Simi darling *hugs*

First of all I can't say how orry I am that I completely missed to post my comments when I read it way back when you sent me the PM...So so sorry dear...I blame IF & my lousy net....

Simi darling loved loved loved it...I miss this Shaan and Khanak a lot...your writing makes me wonder why couldn't we have had somehting like this shown to us as we truly have such great actors in KT & YM...who would have rock it...

Loved it from the beginning...from him manipulating to go with Khanak...to him forgetting his food to him seeing her at work...loved it all....loved love d their cute nok-jhok too ...which is completely mising from the show...

Loved seeing the Khanak..whjose confident...who cares, lovesand knows him loved the way you got her to set ground rules, her sharing food with him making fun of his nazukness...but his lean look and his word making her think of him all alone...without her these few months...her calling out to him to watch out for sticks being snakes etc...so naturally them...a married couple indeed...

Me now can't wait for he nest part from you soon...

simikr

simikr IF-Rockerz
simikr
simikr

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kubare

Simi darling *hugs*

First of all I can't say how orry I am that I completely missed to post my comments when I read it way back when you sent me the PM...So so sorry dear...I blame IF & my lousy net....

Simi darling loved loved loved it...I miss this Shaan and Khanak a lot...your writing makes me wonder why couldn't we have had somehting like this shown to us as we truly have such great actors in KT & YM...who would have rock it...

Loved it from the beginning...from him manipulating to go with Khanak...to him forgetting his food to him seeing her at work...loved it all....loved love d their cute nok-jhok too ...which is completely mising from the show...

Loved seeing the Khanak..whjose confident...who cares, lovesand knows him loved the way you got her to set ground rules, her sharing food with him making fun of his nazukness...but his lean look and his word making her think of him all alone...without her these few months...her calling out to him to watch out for sticks being snakes etc...so naturally them...a married couple indeed...

Me now can't wait for he nest part from you soon...

Thank you, darling!!!!Hug your comments mean so much to me!!! Muaaahhh!!!:)
k.krithika Goldie
k.krithika
k.krithika

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Hi Simi
Awesome update
please continue

simikr

maneet.n.shanak IF-Rockerz
maneet.n.shanak
maneet.n.shanak

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
You are totally A M A Z I N G
You rock my love! Awesome! Thanks for making my week!!

simikr

_sana.Magic_ IF-Rockerz
_sana.Magic_
_sana.Magic_

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Its rocking sim like yr poems...and :( sorry 4 the late reply

simikr

Go to top