jparker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Aww. so cute! Loved the end part too! Shantanu bha!! Very nicely written!!πŸ‘

Sairaaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Simi πŸ€—

I loved it...Shaan trying to keep a good impression of himself infront of Khanak is good, thankfully he does understand that this time he just can't push things to became alright.

I'm so loving this Khanak of yours...she so kept herself while achieving alot and Shaan being proud husband it a look to watch out for...hopefully RBO will play a similiar track like this on Khanak.

Splendidly written...sorry for the late reply!
simikr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks to everybody who have been faithfully reading my ramblingsπŸ˜ƒ

@ Sonali: What were you feeling sad abt dear? Happy that this cheered you up though!πŸ˜ƒ

@May: I was trying for the changed personas to bring them together...thats why the 6 months!! And thanks for saying that!!😊

@ Sayni: Thanks a lot dear!πŸ˜ƒ

@ Naveen: thanks for reading, you are soooo sweet!!😊

@ Cadbery: Thanks dear, I liked that you opened up to post that very sweet comment!!πŸ˜ƒ

@Vandu: Thanks dear..will try but can't promiseπŸ˜ƒ

@saaaz: Me like when you read and like..Thanks!!πŸ˜ƒ

@RB81: Thanks for reading...will try soon!😊

@Deepali: Thanks dear again for the detailed analysis!! Will keep in mind!πŸ˜ƒ

@ Angel: No worries dear..Shaan has grown up and not a kid anymore and as you said quite tactfulπŸ˜ƒ

@Jessica: Thanks dear...thanks for reading, means a lot to me!πŸ˜ƒ

Simi
simikr thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Saira-

Simi πŸ€—

I loved it...Shaan trying to keep a good impression of himself infront of Khanak is good, thankfully he does understand that this time he just can't push things to became alright.

I'm so loving this Khanak of yours...she so kept herself while achieving alot and Shaan being proud husband it a look to watch out for...hopefully RBO will play a similiar track like this on Khanak.

Splendidly written...sorry for the late reply!

Thanks dear!! Don't say sorry!! I wanted both of them to become something and at the same time retain their love for each other!!! My khanak is this and I long for her to become something more!!πŸ˜ƒ
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Simi darling *hugs*

First of all I can't say how orry I am that I completely missed to post my comments when I read it way back when you sent me the PM...So so sorry dear...I blame IF & my lousy net....

Simi darling loved loved loved it...I miss this Shaan and Khanak a lot...your writing makes me wonder why couldn't we have had somehting like this shown to us as we truly have such great actors in KT & YM...who would have rock it...

Loved it from the beginning...from him manipulating to go with Khanak...to him forgetting his food to him seeing her at work...loved it all....loved love d their cute nok-jhok too ...which is completely mising from the show...

Loved seeing the Khanak..whjose confident...who cares, lovesand knows him loved the way you got her to set ground rules, her sharing food with him making fun of his nazukness...but his lean look and his word making her think of him all alone...without her these few months...her calling out to him to watch out for sticks being snakes etc...so naturally them...a married couple indeed...

Me now can't wait for he nest part from you soon...

simikr thumbnail
Originally posted by: kubare

Simi darling *hugs*

First of all I can't say how orry I am that I completely missed to post my comments when I read it way back when you sent me the PM...So so sorry dear...I blame IF & my lousy net....

Simi darling loved loved loved it...I miss this Shaan and Khanak a lot...your writing makes me wonder why couldn't we have had somehting like this shown to us as we truly have such great actors in KT & YM...who would have rock it...

Loved it from the beginning...from him manipulating to go with Khanak...to him forgetting his food to him seeing her at work...loved it all....loved love d their cute nok-jhok too ...which is completely mising from the show...

Loved seeing the Khanak..whjose confident...who cares, lovesand knows him loved the way you got her to set ground rules, her sharing food with him making fun of his nazukness...but his lean look and his word making her think of him all alone...without her these few months...her calling out to him to watch out for sticks being snakes etc...so naturally them...a married couple indeed...

Me now can't wait for he nest part from you soon...

Thank you, darling!!!!πŸ€— your comments mean so much to me!!! Muaaahhh!!!:)
k.krithika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Simi
Awesome update
please continue
maneet.n.shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
You are totally A M A Z I N G
You rock my love! Awesome! Thanks for making my week!!
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Its rocking sim like yr poems...and :( sorry 4 the late reply
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Where are you re !!
Post kar na next part !